AFOL born and bred in the 80's. Engineer by day, artist by night, Lego fan even in my sleep.
Student of Lego Architecture, fan of anything Sci-Fi.
Brought out of the Dark Ages by the Santa Fe Super Chief
Sold vital organs for the Cafe Corner Buildings
Obsessed with minifigs, tiles, modified bricks and any part that is clear.
Photos of lgorlando (5)
- Blogged by Brick Town Talk 206 photos, 119 members
- Star Wars 47,870 photos, 5,268 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 17,815 photos, 1,516 members
- star wars lego 25,835 photos, 2,038 members
- Urban Culture and Lego 485 photos, 176 members
- Minifigs 37,307 photos, 1,673 members
- LEGO Train MOCs 3,683 photos, 915 members
- In Memory of Nnenn 213 photos, 191 members
- LEGO Digital Designer 2,771 photos, 176 members
- Custom LEGO Minifigs 25,247 photos, 1,614 members
- Classic-Town 2,345 photos, 208 members
- LEGO Microspacetopia 4,810 photos, 839 members
- Lego Microscale 5,206 photos, 479 members
- Blogged by The Brothers Brick 3,877 photos, 490 members
- Cafe Corner 1,652 photos, 486 members
- Lego Architecture and Design 3,022 photos, 671 members
- LEGO 252,982 photos, 12,868 members
lgorlando doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- L.G. Orlando
- December 2008
- What happens there stays there.
- Unites States
- I am:
- Structural Engineer, novice oil painter