- Getty Images Call for Artists 442,640 photos, 94,095 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 5,485 photos, 559 members
- The Urban Nomad 175 photos, 19 members
- CANOPY GLOW 480 photos, 634 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 172,841 photos, 13,045 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 155,653 photos, 7,987 members
- Girl Photographers 768,212 photos, 33,087 members
- Teenage Photographers 764,863 photos, 31,869 members
- I Shoot Film 2,029,480 photos, 81,195 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,341,947 photos, 32,926 members
- Halves 247 photos, 17 members
- Holga 249,688 photos, 19,400 members
- 52 Weeks 55,602 photos, 5,831 members
- ..DailY FeveR.. 64 photos, 75 members
- yellow | orange | red 276,902 photos, 17,035 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 91,255 photos, 12,270 members
- B&W photo 70,776 photos, 2,747 members
- Best Viewed Large 121,002 photos, 3,729 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,667 photos, 7,100 members
- Non Colours in Colour 34,720 photos, 1,932 members
- Film Shooters (under 25 only) 141,670 photos, 5,312 members
- I Love Black and White! 894,295 photos, 43,291 members
- Black and White 4,927,309 photos, 243,030 members
- Red Rule 461,628 photos, 38,669 members
- Indie Kids 134,786 photos, 8,124 members
- Jumping Project 47,861 photos, 24,325 members
- POLAROID EDGE 99,696 photos, 6,226 members
- Young Photographers 1,802,267 photos, 73,815 members
- Polaroid Spectra 19,451 photos, 2,221 members
- Polaroid 264,648 photos, 22,952 members
- A Photographers Portrait 28,905 photos, 3,000 members
- 10 Second Timer (Dash) Self-Portraiture With a Timer 40,031 photos, 3,234 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 639,514 photos, 29,432 members
- 365 Days 1,044,341 photos, 21,636 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 185,107 photos, 16,108 members
- Cream City:: Milwaukee, Wisconsin 35,908 photos, 1,905 members
- how to wreck a journal 10,121 photos, 2,605 members
- Wisconsin 80,246 photos, 2,847 members
Emily | Catherine says:
"I just finished adding 18 photos from Leslie's photostream to my favorites. She continues to inspire me with every photo she takes. I'm kind of really legit confused why there are only 6 other testimonials. Did I miss something? Leslie is someone I aspire to be like in my life. She is a beautiful, talented person that knows how to achieve things and never ceases to make my jaw drop. I see no limit to Leslie's growth of talent in this area and know without a doubt that she will have learned something until her last photograph."
28th September, 2010
"3 important words of Leslie's photography: colourful, expressive, various. She's full of creativity & positive energy. I always love to view her works 'cause it makes me happy even when I'm not. I recommend her photography to all who likes enjoyable art!"
16th February, 2010
Evan Birch says:
"Leslie's photos have a certain perfect balance to them - they are genuinely intriguing and have a compelling quality to them. Intentional or not, her images' appeal lies rooted in their honest nature - they seem raw, but have so many refined qualities seated deep in their character that it is hard to determine exactly how one should view them. They are fresh, redolent of youth, while they still evoke a clear sense of skill, not antiquated and empty technicalities, but instead the notion that they were exacted with the utmost of precision. She takes moments of creativity, dullness, sorrow, joy, nothing and everything in between and she captures them. She takes a single instance of time, gathers everything about the scene and encapsulates it in two dimensions. Describing action and emotion with specific colours, luminosities, shadows, poses, expressions and so much more. She not only has an eye for photography, she has an understanding of people, of her own humanity, of what it is like to feel and that is noted in every photograph she takes.
Leslie is much more than a photographer, but considering just that descriptor, she is damn good one."
24th November, 2009
the artmonster says:
i barely know this girl, and i really don't know when i added her, but i just spent the last half hour going through all of her photographs. to be honest, i think i'm gonna go back through them when i have more time and just fave all of them. (if i commented them, i'd get carpal tunnel.) i'm not even kidding, i love all of her photographs. all of them. god, i don't even know how to describe them. they're just all amazing. the end."
29th August, 2009
"...she has a way with light... colors... shapes... and forms... and people
pretty much all u need really"
31st July, 2009
Don´t Mess With Texas!! says:
""When you drift over Leslie´s photostream you´ll discover an exeptional quantity of quality and creativity.
Its not perfect Photography...but its always a very interesting story behind it.... or even better - a real moment. Thats what I love so much about her style. Its so young and fresh. And it seems to be a similar method of getting the best results on paper.
Rock On Leslie!!""
13th March, 2009
"She is a very cool photographer. Her photos demonstrate experimentation and a passion for photography. She has a balance of core photography skills and photoshop skills. I think someone rich should give her a pro account."
31st May, 2007
- January 2007
- I am: