©ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT HOLLY VAN VOAST©
DO NOT WRITE ME AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN UNDER MY PROFILE INFO! IT WILL NOT WORK! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT!
you can write me at:
the address it seems like you should use is old and somehow I can't access it - so if you want to contact me, these two above are the addresses to use!
Photos of lensjockey™ (1)
- Great Recession 7,687 photos, 346 members
- I ♥ my Moleskine 14,962 photos, 923 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,629 photos, 98 members
- Arlington Park 93 photos, 15 members
- **♥**WORLD HEART Award**♥** (Post 2 / Award 3) 186,220 photos, 8,144 members
- Le Fan Club de Lady Gaga 418 photos, 164 members
- LADY GAGA 6,300 photos, 1,689 members
- Lady Gaga Mons†er Fans 3,384 photos, 966 members
- VrOom VrOom! 120,696 photos, 2,753 members
- Zenyatta 273 photos, 33 members
- Mermaid Parade, 2010 1,286 photos, 131 members
- BURLESQUE PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD--Hit Us With Your Best Shot 4,681 photos, 834 members
- wastd 8,744 photos, 439 members
- Race Tracks - Horse Racing Venues 1,865 photos, 86 members
- New New Orleans 3,525 photos, 275 members
- Watts Towers 277 photos, 71 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 76,927 photos, 15,278 members
- FAME™ 33 photos, 1 member
- naked cowboy 164 photos, 212 members
- NYCsweep 147 photos, 16 members
- New York Shot By New Yorkers 116,885 photos, 1,724 members
- Chinatown 28,364 photos, 5,058 members
- NYC Chinatown 390 photos, 159 members
- Chinese New Year 12,990 photos, 1,102 members
- Chinese Lion Dance 2,105 photos, 311 members
- SPALC - The Society to Preserve the Art of Lester Carey 868 photos, 63 members
- howtomakeit 1,140 photos, 156 members
- I musicanti/Musicians 3,238 photos, 250 members
- patti smith: sort of divine 982 photos, 180 members
- Visit New Orleans 953 photos, 85 members
- Gelatin Silver Print 4,389 photos, 225 members
- Suffolk Downs 475 photos, 17 members
- Portraits of New Orleanians 5,119 photos, 310 members
- New Orleans Streetwalker 29 photos, 45 members
- Shoot The Freak! 65 photos, 22 members
- New Orleans bloggers 1,503 photos, 77 members
- Voodoo Music Fest 760 photos, 52 members
- New Orleans 54,327 photos, 3,394 members
- New Orleans Photography 40,904 photos, 2,366 members
- Not A Crime 529 photos, 1,875 members
- Surreal, Noir, Dada--B&W ONLY [No Color or Color Tint] 11,272 photos, 919 members
- TheRhodes 82 photos, 8 members
- A Tribute To Milton Rogovin 663 photos, 124 members
- NYRA - Saratoga Style 1,703 photos, 93 members
- Surreal, Noir, Dada IN COLOR 5,706 photos, 290 members
- Photo is my inspiration *Foto é a minha inspiraçao* P1/C2 10,631 photos, 592 members
- -The Cafe- 565,132 photos, 22,964 members
- Equestrian Photographer 2,912 photos, 167 members
- "Paint Horse Magazine" 1,220 photos, 74 members
- O Mundo Maravilhoso dos Cavalos 1,924 photos, 115 members
Alan Wentworth says:
"She's got style. Her jockey images are always great, but my favorites of hers are when she turns her camera towards herself. Her selfportraits have got real soul."
12th March, 2007
"Lensjockey's photo's make me say HOLY FUCK, FUCK ME, or just plain FUCK Her photo's make me look at things in a way i never thought of before She is the most original,creative photographer I've seen, enough said, go check her out"
29th November, 2006
"lensjockey is without a doubt one of my favorite people on flickr. Her warmth & wit, her creativity & risk-taking, her wiseness, innocent wonder & strident sarcasm, her experience & experimental nature. She's the full package, folks.
She never ceases to make me smile, or give me pause for thought. Her photography is uniquely hers, yet she's always pushing her own boundaries & admitting even she's not always sure what she's doing or why. That shows that she's not a prima donna, not a know-it-all egoist, not a braggart. She's humble and wonderful & yes, my friend too.
For the months I've "cyber-known" lensjockey, she's been a wild sparkle in my time here & finding her here is one of the best reasons why this place rocks. If we were both living in the same city today, instead of on opposite sides of the world, we know we'd be constant confidantes, but then we likely wouldn't be planning for that day when we'd go off on a photo-safari together (to shoot either architecture or kangaroos -- with cameras, natch). And that is part of the fun!
So enjoy yourself viewing lensjockey's photos, I can't tell you how often I do! Probably over a leventy-billion times, but I've stopped counting..."
4th August, 2006
teenage jesus says:
"I love lens' photos for three reasons.
The first one is that she is a link for me to NYC and the US.
Secondarly I like to discuss with her because she's a REAL person, not only an icon on the contact list.
Last but not least, she's creative, curious, open-minded, sometimes challenging, always holding her camera and taking pictures of where she lives, what she does, what she finds interesting (at least I imagine her so). That's why her photostream is full with new things (or old things seen in a new way).
... oh yes, there is a fourth one: she is also my friend."
10th June, 2006
- holly van voast
- July 2005
- Schenectady, NY
- The Bronx, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- I work in graphics industry