Klaus Leidorf: A german aerial archaeologist that likes to observe the human artifacts from a bird's eye view.
If you want to know a little bit more about me, read this:
The content of these images CANNOT BE COPIED, DISTRIBUITED or PUBLISHED for any media, electronic or otherwise.
The utilization in other web pages without the express written consent of the author is PROHIBITED. But for private purposes it will be no problem to get the permission.
© All Rights Reserved
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 79,288 photos, 5,487 members
- ***MEGAKLIK*LIVELLO 1 *** 1,143 photos, 347 members
- Stumbleupon and eBay 518 photos, 33 members
- The 500 Best Photos! 82 photos, 24 members
- Shooting Film 15,691 photos, 1,220 members
- Alpen 10,403 photos, 483 members
- Jardiniere 2,161 photos, 287 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 68,302 photos, 4,691 members
- ♦♦♦ TAGLIO FOTOGRAFICO ♦♦♦ 68,919 photos, 1,206 members
- Touchstone 339 photos, 55 members
- Discovery West Bengal 824 photos, 86 members
- ***FLORA *FAUNA *from around the world*** 31,833 photos, 1,421 members
- Hidden Journeys 1,234 photos, 219 members
- Tram*Subway*Train 1,614 photos, 125 members
- Futebol | Football | Fútbol | Soccer | Calcio | Fussball 11,141 photos, 787 members
- ***BRIDGES IN THE WORLD*** (PI/C3) 2,631 photos, 595 members
- as beautiful as you want 510,287 photos, 9,740 members
- Red Cars 27,895 photos, 688 members
- Roundabout Art 799 photos, 75 members
- Aerial Photography 9,602 photos, 992 members
- Luftbild - Luftbilder aus Deutschland (aerial view) 1,472 photos, 106 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 150,062 photos, 12,870 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 401,985 photos, 22,686 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 139,296 photos, 12,018 members
- Church Exteriors 120,482 photos, 8,784 members
- Wind Turbines & Wind Farms 11,162 photos, 3,465 members
- Wild-Child (Kids in Action) 21,475 photos, 4,595 members
- Shadows - Ombre 34,104 photos, 4,707 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 232,331 photos, 32,595 members
- Mosques and Minarets 40,491 photos, 5,811 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 111,289 photos, 6,750 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 7,768 photos, 836 members
- Chess 9,845 photos, 2,533 members
- Celebrate the Cow 31,671 photos, 7,022 members
- Horses in Motion 29,358 photos, 3,070 members
- Green Wins 14,083 photos, 1,439 members
- The Blues! 80,465 photos, 7,908 members
- Traffic Trails 6,799 photos, 1,561 members
- Tractors and Other Farm Equipment 25,146 photos, 3,099 members
- Farm and farmer 34,474 photos, 3,481 members
- Flicker Peanut Gallery. 2,023 photos, 138 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 65,282 photos, 6,159 members
- Reflections 476,650 photos, 43,636 members
- Landscape 833,083 photos, 66,083 members
- Boating 12,866 photos, 767 members
- Golf - public group 31,453 photos, 3,320 members
- Naturfotos Deutschland - German Nature Photos 50,672 photos, 1,820 members
- Rivers 62,599 photos, 5,516 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 824,285 photos, 46,022 members
- Bridges in Europe 23,345 photos, 2,536 members
"Soon being a pilot myself, I take this work as inspiration and benchmark of what you can do with a camera from above. The segments and perspective Klaus shows are truly amazing and add to the glamour of aviation because his work shows the world IS more beautiful from above."
7th September, 2010
Khánh Hmoong says:
"One of the great photographers on Flickr I've know. Great Aerial Photographs I've seen."
5th January, 2012
"Although Klaus has the luxury of having a plane, its the magic eye that sees the subject. Klaus has THE eye, his marvelous work is underestimated, looking at the comments. This man is truly an artist!!
Time to publish a book, Klaus!"
20th August, 2008
"Ever wanted to be a bird? Well here you go... his pictures are wonderful pieces of art, each one gives you a totally different view of something you might have taken for granted. Thanks for taking us on a ride!"
27th May, 2008
Alessandro Frati says:
"Klaus has something more of the others, (a "cesna" !) and a strong eye for geometry and landscapes. His photos tell Europe from heaven, but they also know to be minimal at the same time, describing wonderful landscape's geometries. If you like "google earth", get a tour and understand!
Klaus ha qulacosa più degli altri, (un "cesna"!) ed un occhio spiccato per le geometrie. Le sue foto raccontano l'Europa dal cielo, ma sanno anche essere minimali allo stesso tempo, descrivendo splendide geometrie .
Se vi piace "google earth", fatevi un giro e capirete."
10th May, 2008
"I was drawn to Klaus's photos for a few reasons. I loved his vantage point and keen eye to unusual shapes and images from above. The added bonus was that he's from Germany and I'm able to see much of my mother's home country in such a beautiful presentation.
There is no guessing why pilots are drawn to flying when viewing the Earth through Klaus's eye. I'm sure to get a closer look whenever his images appear in my contacts' stream."
7th December, 2007
- Klaus Leidorf
- May 2006
- Buch am Erlbach, Germany
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Aerial Archaeologist
- Klaus Leidorf Luftbilddokumentation
- klausleidorf [at] yahoo.com