Happily married, loving and living life with all its twists and turns. Spending most our time working and spending time at home together watching netflix, anime, and navigating through many piles of LEGOs.
When it comes to LEGOs we love the castle theme. We typically stick to medieval fantasy and are building a little world filled with enchanted places and warriors and armies. Forestmen are one of our favorite themes, but love most anything in the fantasy realm.
- Brickworld 2014: Video Game Layout 15 photos, 10 members
- e11even 55 photos, 71 members
- It's all Tate's fault 31 photos, 25 members
- Reverse-Engineering Contest 3! 355 photos, 125 members
- Vic Vipers 1,728 photos, 869 members
- Symphony of Construction 8 photos, 7 members
- Video game world 24,989 photos, 3,295 members
- MechaHub 7,424 photos, 683 members
- "LEGO" MECHA - Arm-Suit 4,320 photos, 519 members
- Eurobricks 46,724 photos, 1,697 members
- CubeDudes 908 photos, 508 members
- Phineas and Ferb Fan Club 140 photos, 43 members
- LEGO Pharaoh's Labyrinth; BrickFair 2013 Collaboration 112 photos, 21 members
- Cheese-Slope Cubes 303 photos, 94 members
- BeyondtheBrick 14 photos, 34 members
- Brick Siege 0 photos, 6 members
- Starfighters 4,735 photos, 1,071 members
- Awesome Lego Stuff! 10,537 photos, 602 members
- TBB Cover Photos 679 photos, 198 members
- LEGO: Mechs, Hardsuits, and Bots 9,122 photos, 899 members
- Pigs vs Cows! 87 photos, 76 members
- The Lands of Classic Castle 1,277 photos, 168 members
- LEGO SHIPs 63 photos, 24 members
- Inspirational Lego 3,280 photos, 281 members
- The Art Of Lego 3,009 photos, 300 members
- Urtican Blitz'ard 38 photos, 33 members
- Iron Builder 1 photo, 139 members
- Animals in Space *LEGO* 19 photos, 4 members
- Starfighter Telephone Game 224 photos, 125 members
- The Purge - Public Group 624 photos, 289 members
- LEGO FAN 9,460 photos, 340 members
- LEGO Flickr Galleries 305 photos, 118 members
- Ma.K Bricks 746 photos, 333 members
- BrickCon 18,445 photos, 643 members
- AFOL 16+ 33,632 photos, 1,477 members
- Reef Aquariums 6,344 photos, 817 members
- I Made it Myself 566,481 photos, 27,406 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 365,007 photos, 22,204 members
- Castle Brothers 815 photos, 40 members
- Brick Something /// formerly Ka-GO 8,458 photos, 343 members
- Lego Microscale 5,275 photos, 486 members
- "Mi-Fi" - Microscale TV/Movie Sci-Fi 117 photos, 133 members
- LEGO Military 23,307 photos, 2,231 members
- Official Outlaws thread Lands of Classic Castle 227 photos, 31 members
- Mocpages.com 7,734 photos, 377 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 18,033 photos, 1,519 members
- Star Wars Lego Group 8,779 photos, 911 members
- The Thirty Day MOC-off 8 photos, 35 members
- LEGO Trophy Emporium 140 photos, 17 members
- Builders Lounge 10,505 photos, 240 members
"Sean and Steph challenge my preconceptions of what's possible with LEGO. Their creations are oft whimsical, sometimes bizarre, and always phenomenal. They have a knack for NPU which may well be unparalleled, and they're constantly coming up with inconceivably brilliant designs. Yet it's their personality which really makes them stand out, they're two of the most personable builders around. Inspirational people in every way."
31st March, 2013
"Sean and Steph push me to be a better builder. Fabulous ingenuity in parts usage."
21st August, 2012
Blake's Baericks says:
"Siercon and Coral are excellent builders and even better people to meet. They demonstrate an unequaled ability to find uses for new parts and are great in their work. A great example of a couple who build together. Rising stars among the LEGO community to be sure. Best of luck in your future projects!"
7th August, 2011
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"You thought Rivendell was the Last Homely House?
Oh no child. Rivendell was but one of many Homely Houses, it was called 'the Last' because it was the last outpost one came to before the Wilds of Rhovanion. A place of music and feasting and hospitality and wonders that are most rare in the world of men. But it was not the last in time. Elrond and Most of his kind went into the West but not All of his kind. And that, i think, is a most significant distinction.
While conjurers and wizards vie and war for power and attention and generally muck up the Legocy along the Flikr there are some quiet, enchanted places where one can still find True magic; the kind that brings life and beauty. One of these places and by no means of measure the least of these is one i have visited often and shall do so as long as it is the Father's pleasure to allow.
It is the House of Siercon and Coral."
4th August, 2011
"I only found out about this guy today, and after looking through his photo stream I found some truly excellent builds and ideas. Even if your not into castle, I still think you should add this fellow as a contact, just because what he makes are such a joy to look at.
28th July, 2011
- Sean and Steph Mayo
- January 2011
- Damascus, Maryland, USA
- I am: