Happily married, loving and living life with all its twists and turns. Spending most our time working and spending time at home together watching netflix, anime, and navigating through many piles of LEGOs.
When it comes to LEGOs we love the castle theme. We typically stick to medieval fantasy and are building a little world filled with enchanted places and warriors and armies. Forestmen are one of our favorite themes, but love most anything in the fantasy realm.
- Awesome Lego Stuff! 5,210 photos, 445 members
- TBB Cover Photos 262 photos, 145 members
- LEGO: Mechs, Hardsuits, and Bots 7,861 photos, 812 members
- Pigs vs Cows! 21 photos, 46 members
- The Lands of Classic Castle 771 photos, 113 members
- LEGO SHIPs 20 photos, 13 members
- Inspirational Lego 1,373 photos, 255 members
- The Art Of Lego 1,444 photos, 245 members
- Urtican Blitz'ard 33 photos, 32 members
- Iron Builder 36 photos, 75 members
- Animals in Space *LEGO* 12 photos, 4 members
- Starfighter Telephone Game 122 photos, 76 members
- The Purge - Public Group 608 photos, 273 members
- LEGO FAN 4,532 photos, 246 members
- LEGO Flickr Galleries 225 photos, 113 members
- Ma.K Bricks 546 photos, 251 members
- BrickCon 17,547 photos, 588 members
- Legocy Racers 0 photos, 2 members
- AFOL 16+ 23,946 photos, 1,271 members
- Reef Aquariums 6,114 photos, 782 members
- I Made it Myself 550,297 photos, 27,195 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 336,966 photos, 21,661 members
- Castle Brothers 637 photos, 38 members
- Brick Something /// formerly Ka-GO 7,576 photos, 317 members
- Lego Microscale 4,423 photos, 428 members
- "Mi-Fi" - Microscale TV/Movie Sci-Fi 76 photos, 127 members
- LEGO Military 22,084 photos, 2,106 members
- Official Outlaws thread Lands of Classic Castle 106 photos, 20 members
- Mocpages.com 5,691 photos, 327 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 15,672 photos, 1,431 members
- Star Wars Lego Group 7,539 photos, 819 members
- The Thirty Day MOC-off 8 photos, 40 members
- LEGO Trophy Emporium 150 photos, 17 members
- Builders Lounge 8,881 photos, 185 members
- LEGO DUPLO 815 photos, 172 members
- ♥• Anime Couples •♥ 702 photos, 363 members
- Bleach! 2,494 photos, 481 members
- Brick~Busters! 545 photos, 318 members
- LEGO Guilds of Historica 1,224 photos, 93 members
- BrickFair Castle Collaborative 39 photos, 21 members
- Lego Halo 5,175 photos, 1,031 members
- Lego Battle Bugs 692 photos, 232 members
- Lego NPU 1,560 photos, 696 members
- Lego War Beasts 179 photos, 91 members
- NPU! 718 photos, 182 members
- Blogged by The Brothers Brick 3,207 photos, 430 members
- Lego Steampunk 3,760 photos, 1,324 members
- Lego Halloween 2,162 photos, 313 members
- LEGO Dungeons and Dragons 810 photos, 274 members
- Lego Dragons 226 photos, 138 members
"Sean and Steph challenge my preconceptions of what's possible with LEGO. Their creations are oft whimsical, sometimes bizarre, and always phenomenal. They have a knack for NPU which may well be unparalleled, and they're constantly coming up with inconceivably brilliant designs. Yet it's their personality which really makes them stand out, they're two of the most personable builders around. Inspirational people in every way."
31st March, 2013
"Sean and Steph push me to be a better builder. Fabulous ingenuity in parts usage."
21st August, 2012
Blake's Baericks says:
"Siercon and Coral are excellent builders and even better people to meet. They demonstrate an unequaled ability to find uses for new parts and are great in their work. A great example of a couple who build together. Rising stars among the LEGO community to be sure. Best of luck in your future projects!"
7th August, 2011
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"You thought Rivendell was the Last Homely House?
Oh no child. Rivendell was but one of many Homely Houses, it was called 'the Last' because it was the last outpost one came to before the Wilds of Rhovanion. A place of music and feasting and hospitality and wonders that are most rare in the world of men. But it was not the last in time. Elrond and Most of his kind went into the West but not All of his kind. And that, i think, is a most significant distinction.
While conjurers and wizards vie and war for power and attention and generally muck up the Legocy along the Flikr there are some quiet, enchanted places where one can still find True magic; the kind that brings life and beauty. One of these places and by no means of measure the least of these is one i have visited often and shall do so as long as it is the Father's pleasure to allow.
It is the House of Siercon and Coral."
4th August, 2011
"I only found out about this guy today, and after looking through his photo stream I found some truly excellent builds and ideas. Even if your not into castle, I still think you should add this fellow as a contact, just because what he makes are such a joy to look at.
28th July, 2011
- Sean and Steph Mayo
- January 2011
- Maryland, USA
- I am: