Amateur paranormal investigator.
Promoter of self-confidence.
- UltraViolet 897 photos, 287 members
- BlackLight Portraits 297 photos, 112 members
- Blacklight 1,437 photos, 337 members
- ★Alternative Self Portrait★ 1,487 photos, 259 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 2,686 photos, 471 members
- Flickr Model 42,205 photos, 3,682 members
- Strobist.com 572,084 photos, 114,062 members
- Magical Bokeh 6,205 photos, 536 members
- Harley Quinn 1,908 photos, 239 members
- Selfies, the un-365 kind ♥ Please give 2 comments ♥ Thanks 1,566 photos, 179 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 55,128 photos, 3,184 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 911,846 photos, 56,631 members
- Flickr Group's Features Need Improvements: Petition to Flickr 0 photos, 2,050 members
- Elegant, Sophisticated & Alternative 1,891 photos, 95 members
- The Posing Handbook 228 photos, 859 members
- Me_Moi - The best self portraits_Les meilleurs auto-portraits 2,897 photos, 2,488 members
- Black and White Dreams 38,931 photos, 6,592 members
- Faces and faces - H.I.G.H.Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. 159,727 photos, 10,278 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 309,660 photos, 20,936 members
- Tattoos 70,940 photos, 20,999 members
- Tattooed Girls 51,699 photos, 19,533 members
- Faux Vintage 120,118 photos, 9,789 members
- Poor-Man's Macro (PLEASE, read the description carefully!) 39,769 photos, 5,634 members
- deviantART Deviants 169,446 photos, 11,028 members
- DeviantArt 59,305 photos, 3,010 members
- POTD loves www.FlickrMag.com! 593 photos, 124 members
- The best photographers! (invitation only) 71 photos, 42 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,311 photos, 213 members
- Girl Photographers 771,436 photos, 33,191 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 779 photos, 839 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 556,998 photos, 45,666 members
- Makeup! 19,864 photos, 3,725 members
- **Beautiful Concepts** 15,176 photos, 952 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 591,158 photos, 46,778 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 143,047 photos, 12,654 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 11,626 photos, 6,082 members
- Dramatic 37,889 photos, 2,954 members
- Conceptual photography 236,564 photos, 14,554 members
- Women Sensuality 278 photos, 32 members
- Get Closer 24,220 photos, 1,505 members
- Emotive Portraiture 81,249 photos, 5,033 members
- Identity & self portraits 147,658 photos, 11,190 members
- A Photographers Portrait 28,532 photos, 2,997 members
- Jumping Project 47,908 photos, 24,610 members
- .Shadow & Faces 27,953 photos, 3,373 members
- White and Black Photography 430,301 photos, 16,928 members
- Self-Portraits! 470,799 photos, 43,957 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 185,986 photos, 16,160 members
- MONOTONE 56,240 photos, 2,397 members
- Dog Days 130,718 photos, 12,597 members
"Thank you so much for all of the comments and favorites :) Tonight and this morning I just browsed though ALL of your photos on here. It's honestly so amazing to see how much better you have gotten and how many simple, but beautiful, ideas you've had"
30th August, 2010
Stacey Smiel Photography says:
"Lauren has an innate ability to visualize simple/ordinary things as magnificent & the talent to capture things the way she sees them. She has inspired countless people, many of whom she has never met. Personally, she piqued my interest in photography and continues to inspire me on a regular basis. This girl has unending passion for the arts, and will undoubtedly succeed in making a very good living for herself through this medium."
27th March, 2010
"What more is there really to say about Lauren's work? As a photographer she is exceptionally methodical, every inch of frame seems intensely thought out, nothing an accident. As a model, she is just as intense, her expression and body language are fluid and communicative of so many emotions.
She is an extraordinary artist whom I continue to watch and take cues from."
7th December, 2009
"In the modern world it seems as though beauty has come to be synonymous with perfection. And this horrible definition of beauty is what I believe Lauren sees as the darker ruin. Her photos throw this definition out the window, and show us a more real, a more accurate, way to find beauty. It is no longer the perfect, the flawless, but the real, "the grainy underbelly of a filthy world."
The aim of her artwork seems to be found in revealing the truth of the world's imperfection, a somber truth many wish to ignore. But whether or not a viewer comes to any real understanding of her work, they can feel the power of this imperfect beauty at first glance. It's not fake, and it's not a lie. It's giving you everything at face value. It is emotion and life. It's the truth. And I think that is what makes Lauren's work so compelling."
5th March, 2009
"I often find myself flicking through Laurens stream and I'm forever amazed by her work. Apart from being unbelievably photogenic, her photos always display such incredible emotion that you can't always pin point, but can always recognise. The lighting and tones are always beautiful - I can't even put into words how much I admire and adore her images.
Honey you are INCREDIBLY talented, your photos are a true inspiration to me, I can not wait to see what shots you do over this coming year :)"
30th January, 2009
"Lauren's was one of the first streams I've seen on flickr and, till today, she has never stopped surprising me. Her work is full of passion, strenght, anger, love, beauty...It's like an encyclopedia of feelings ^^
Keep on bringing beauty this place missy"
7th November, 2008
BRANDON TAELOR AVIRAM. says:
"this is just a placeholder until I can think of the words for an amazing testimonial < 333333333"
5th November, 2008
Hannah Khymych says:
"I've known Lauren for so little and honestly she's one of the most amazing people I've ever met! Shes fun and outgoing and loves to be silly. Her photography is great and not to mention she's an amazing model! I hope the future holds the best for her!"
25th October, 2008
Cristina I. Massieu says:
"She has become a friend and I admire her work and improvement as a photographer. Her work is elegant, edgy, and absolutely inspiring.
I'm glad I found her in flickr.
You deserve the best Lauren! :)"
10th June, 2008
flightless bird says:
"i just love her and her art. it's that simple."
12th June, 2008
Federica Erra says:
"fantastic artist and model!
5th August, 2007
"I love faces. All kinds of faces. I see them, shoot them, draw and paint them. Lauren has a special face. And even better yet, she really understands how to capture it in her beautiful self-portraits. And have you seen those eyes? Check 'em out! It's nearly impossible to believe there could be two of them."
2nd May, 2007
Nik Lee says:
"OK I'll admit it. You're pretty hot in the sack... But you've favorited about a quarter of my photos and um... you're starting to get a little too clingy for me. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment, Lauren. I think we need to break this thing off..."
28th March, 2007
"you are my favourite shadows all rolled into one. Never stop creating!!!"
18th March, 2007
"Lauren is one of my very favorite photographers on Flickr. Every image is sensual and brilliant, even when she isn't trying to be. Very few people have as amazing an understanding of composition and tone as she shows in every image. She also has an amazing ability to tell a story in a photograph. I look forward to every since image she posts."
14th February, 2007
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Facebook Page