Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Presetting Lightroom 48,049 photos, 10,906 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,160 photos, 189 members
- Urban Decay 358,426 photos, 29,889 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 67 photos, 13 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 8,716 photos, 1,063 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 12,421 photos, 1,769 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 49,060 photos, 4,543 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 6,682 photos, 1,583 members
- Alcohol as still life 34,173 photos, 5,564 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 23,145 photos, 2,068 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 114 photos, 172 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 6,843 photos, 161 members
- 50 mm f1.... 4,703 photos, 256 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 98,613 photos, 5,740 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 2,590 photos, 132 members
- North American Odonata 977 photos, 42 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 3,783 photos, 890 members
- Array P1C1 15,483 photos, 789 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 2,172 photos, 110 members
- Addicted to morels 48 photos, 13 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers 121,105 photos, 10,123 members
- Pigs 8,354 photos, 2,463 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/C3 - NO Bugs or Man Made Objects 184,882 photos, 9,926 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 22,831 photos, 1,846 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 9,716 photos, 227 members
- Canon EOS Digital 192,990 photos, 3,054 members
- Canon EOS 68,226 photos, 1,293 members
- canon digital photography. 442,179 photos, 10,037 members
- SPIDERS 53,066 photos, 8,918 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 13,175 photos, 763 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 158,003 photos, 5,750 members
- orquídeas/orchids 18,504 photos, 671 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 143,608 photos, 4,924 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 41,661 photos, 4,151 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 24,521 photos, 1,295 members
- Food Porn 654,173 photos, 47,227 members
- Valentine Cool 1,841 photos, 473 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 5,565 photos, 1,979 members
- Frogs and Toads 25,721 photos, 5,728 members
- Canon Imagination 754,408 photos, 19,104 members
- Dear Photograph 194 photos, 149 members
- Orchids of the world 18,624 photos, 628 members
- Light Painting with Zoom 331 photos, 44 members
- RACK THE ZOOM 458 photos, 140 members
- Photographer Universe 332,409 photos, 5,888 members
- Flickritis: Where 44,332 people are still happily infected! 2,574,636 photos, 44,974 members
- West Michigan's Finest Photography 722 photos, 60 members
- Weddings and Events Photographs 5,417 photos, 327 members
- Conceptual photography 263,724 photos, 15,446 members
- Purely Michigan 10,321 photos, 216 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
18th November, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala