Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- baby session setup 638 photos, 4,798 members
- Prop Insanity! 14,002 photos, 3,331 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,744 photos, 501 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 18,269 photos, 6,979 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 27,411 photos, 5,480 members
- Newborn Portraiture - The Art of Posing 3,178 photos, 1,462 members
- Presetting Lightroom 51,803 photos, 11,239 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,158 photos, 187 members
- Urban Decay 369,217 photos, 30,212 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 26 photos, 12 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 10,184 photos, 1,166 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 12,988 photos, 1,802 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 50,917 photos, 4,616 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 6,982 photos, 1,637 members
- Alcohol as still life 34,578 photos, 5,601 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 23,442 photos, 2,064 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 116 photos, 172 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 7,485 photos, 164 members
- 50 mm f1.... 4,948 photos, 267 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 106,135 photos, 5,885 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 2,906 photos, 135 members
- North American Odonata 1,004 photos, 42 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 3,939 photos, 895 members
- Array P1C1 16,841 photos, 779 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 2,525 photos, 113 members
- Addicted to morels 48 photos, 13 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers 120,314 photos, 10,090 members
- Pigs 8,426 photos, 2,484 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/C3 - No Bugs or Man Made Objects ✿ 190,263 photos, 10,056 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 23,408 photos, 1,848 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 9,987 photos, 239 members
- Canon EOS Digital 200,648 photos, 3,110 members
- Canon EOS 73,505 photos, 1,380 members
- canon digital photography. 462,899 photos, 10,302 members
- SPIDERS 53,856 photos, 8,988 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 13,240 photos, 760 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 164,411 photos, 5,866 members
- orquídeas/orchids 19,298 photos, 681 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 146,667 photos, 4,950 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 42,121 photos, 4,193 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 25,032 photos, 1,285 members
- Food Porn 673,134 photos, 49,879 members
- Valentine Cool 1,840 photos, 496 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 5,938 photos, 2,055 members
- Frogs and Toads 26,221 photos, 5,771 members
- Canon Imagination 838,305 photos, 20,041 members
- Dear Photograph 211 photos, 155 members
- Orchids of the world 20,476 photos, 652 members
- Light Painting with Zoom 360 photos, 47 members
- RACK THE ZOOM 480 photos, 141 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
18th November, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala