I portray people who don't really like to have their photo taken. Who, at the same time, need authentic photos of themselves for their business or private life.
Also, I like to play a lot and I use myself or other people as models to express my ideas.
Please like my Facebook page
You can buy my book with a large selection of my first 365 days project
Textual invites only and NO awards please!
About faving my pics
I'd be much obliged if you do!
However, if you do so without sharing any photos yourself or if your collection of faves is mainly made up of bodyparts I will most likely block you.
Want to use one of my photographs?
Ask me. It's my livelihood.
Do not use any of them without permission please.
Some of my photos are for license on Getty Images.
Please respect the copyright!
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 10,251 photos, 2,626 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,273 photos, 7,383 members
- A Mad Tea Party 7,236 photos, 317 members
- Flickr Commons 1,905 photos, 1,728 members
- S.U.M. (Setups Mandatory) Show us your lights! 9,687 photos, 4,681 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,228 photos, 7,838 members
- Petraits 2,629 photos, 167 members
- The ambiguous gift 978 photos, 77 members
- Alternative Energy 4,790 photos, 1,535 members
- Hairy Engines(Working animals, horses, donkeys,Etc. 2,336 photos, 560 members
- A-void Thought (Invited works only) 339 photos, 22 members
- *DIY Photography Equipment 8,636 photos, 7,095 members
- Nikon D700 251,262 photos, 13,907 members
- PetaPixel.com 71,068 photos, 3,981 members
- Lonely Planet 497,795 photos, 15,724 members
- Strobist.com 572,083 photos, 114,058 members
- Stedelijk in de stad 2,100 photos, 30 members
- THE ART OF SERENDIPITY - Flickr at the Getty Gallery, 2009 85 photos, 93 members
- Me_Moi - The best self portraits_Les meilleurs auto-portraits 2,897 photos, 2,488 members
- nu zen 8,594 photos, 290 members
- Blurb Books 2,559 photos, 6,510 members
- The Unconventional Kid 3,880 photos, 462 members
- Children of Nepal 2,648 photos, 342 members
- the rumpus room (invited images only) 2,555 photos, 140 members
- documentaries 19,306 photos, 767 members
- People of Nepal 2,891 photos, 181 members
- Vegetarian 26,981 photos, 1,816 members
- Vegans, vegetarians & Friends of animals 20,381 photos, 2,548 members
- Domestic Goddess 610 photos, 69 members
- me and my household appliances 142 photos, 86 members
- Public Space and its Discontents 140,769 photos, 11,621 members
- 100 Strangers 35,697 photos, 8,980 members
- .`ғℓคςҺคםคς 4,766 photos, 879 members
- camera haiku 4,916 photos, 834 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 79,260 photos, 5,487 members
- The Art of Empty Space 716 photos, 333 members
- Quite Useless 29,073 photos, 1,043 members
- Buddhism - practice and philosophy 17,405 photos, 2,174 members
- Celebration of the Wrinkled 2,403 photos, 916 members
- One Photo Story 2,612 photos, 872 members
- from BELOW - straight up 7,694 photos, 1,525 members
- Three Worlds 1,239 photos, 242 members
- ERRATICA 17,130 photos, 1,588 members
- Reflections 476,774 photos, 43,631 members
- Conservation Photography 6,870 photos, 354 members
- Non Colours in Colour 34,718 photos, 1,931 members
- 365 Days 1,039,629 photos, 21,625 members
- Global Poverty 18,497 photos, 2,488 members
- Utata 400,593 photos, 21,963 members
- Swimming in light 54,541 photos, 3,167 members
mr moor says:
"These words about Lucy are long over due. Where to begin.
I can't remember how we found eachother and how long ago (I think what triggered it was that we both live in Fryslân), but it seems like Lucy has been part of my Flickr experience forever because she has made a real impact on my photography and daily life.
Her work is excellent, I say on purpose 'work' because it exceeds the regular photo's we see so much around here. Her concepts are strong and clear and always made visible in a way that is understood. Lucy is an inspiration to me because of the way she sees the world around her and tells stories in single shots. I admire her creativity and abilty to bring her message across to her viewers.
I felt a strong connection right from the start and was happy when we met in person to learn that Lucy is a warm and tender woman in real life too. She and her partner Cas live in a beautiful corner of our province and own two sweet piggies that captured my heart.
I hope to enjoy Lucy's work and friendship for a long time and look forward to more of her inspiring work.
Thank you Lucy, you are a gem:-)"
27th May, 2008
"Labspics is fabulous. Her work is made with a sheer endless creativity. To me it seems like she sees the world through the eyes of a child with uninhibited fantasy and curiosity. And that is a wonderful quality that I admire. So needless to say that I am a big fan of Labspics."
23rd March, 2008
"I came across Labspics' stream via a contact, something she had posted for him, and I was touched by her kindness. Since then Ive been playing catch-up at all her exceptional images. She is very witty and extremely talented. Combine that with the creativity and you have a stream to wonder at. I enjoy her self portraits, and was delighted when she joined one of my favourite groups, that I see more of her work. I also enjoy the daily work images, that portray to us her sense of fun and teamwork. Im sure if I met her in real life we would have much to discuss and laugh over."
13th February, 2008
"Lucy is a crazy girl with a refreshing view on photography. She keeps amazing me with her creativity, kindness, enthusiasm and warmth. I'm so glad to have met you here 'deugniet'! Keep those silly cones coming! :D"
24th January, 2008
"here I found some of the most creative, artistic and imaginative pictures I've ever seen in flickr. This is art, so unique, pure and free... she's constantly looking for different ways of expression that let me know and discover new things and they let me know and discover there's people like her in the world. Thanks for your pictures!!"
27th December, 2007
"This woman is so unbelievably creative it's crazy! of course...without her orange cones she is virtually NOTHING. (orange cones which, BTW - she seems to have a very strange and perhaps just a tad kinky relationship....) (Although who am I to question.)
It's a delight to see her latest creation pop up on my contacts' page @ day...and a delight to share our lives in words.
Lucy - you're fabulous.
- and don't let those pigs you live with tell you any different. :)"
23rd September, 2007
- Lucy Lambriex
- October 2006
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- artist, photographer, writer
- Zie binnenzijde