Photos of Lab2112 (5)
- NYBG Group 24,385 photos, 746 members
- PhotoSharePodcast.com 1,158 photos, 201 members
- My Proudest Achievements In Photography 111 photos, 242 members
- War Eagle Mill 160 photos, 38 members
- Photo a Day... 797 photos, 37 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,697,828 photos, 114,270 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 21,894 photos, 5,715 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 701,203 photos, 51,618 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 625,371 photos, 32,582 members
- Flickr Best (post 1 - give 5 awards) 199,844 photos, 10,978 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,656 photos, 9,859 members
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 71,189 photos, 10,268 members
- Score 5! ( Rate 5, Post 1) 11,988 photos, 2,735 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 100,644 photos, 13,204 members
- Gay Pride 68,798 photos, 3,147 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,442,864 photos, 85,278 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 102,777 photos, 5,252 members
- WorldWide Recognition **( Invited Photos Only)** VOTE NOW 2,419 photos, 711 members
- Street Gutters 375 photos, 118 members
- GOLDEN EGG (Post 1-Give 2 Eggs) - please VOTE NOW! 17,667 photos, 1,676 members
- Glass Bricks Abstracts 181 photos, 71 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 36,530 photos, 4,572 members
- unaware 6,985 photos, 421 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 323,425 photos, 39,943 members
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 209,016 photos, 14,261 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 397,517 photos, 25,654 members
- Creative Child Photography 241,914 photos, 22,234 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 253,615 photos, 32,717 members
- FLOWERS 1,305,342 photos, 103,463 members
- Macro 825,013 photos, 43,613 members
- Flower Photography 928,116 photos, 36,320 members
- The Other Village - (Post 1 Award 4) 133,646 photos, 7,358 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 540,579 photos, 28,725 members
- 07_07_07 7,814 photos, 4,885 members
- Just Street Photography 2,189,338 photos, 70,928 members
- Zonder stijl geen toegang (No style, no entry) [closed for now] 143 photos, 7 members
- **FlickrsBest** 198,264 photos, 16,704 members
- You Think this is Art 1,857,844 photos, 71,197 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 430,150 photos, 51,055 members
- "A" Class (Please,comment 2) / Pls, Comment immediately. 593,692 photos, 22,864 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 280,798 photos, 40,599 members
- Decisive Moment 59,556 photos, 37,041 members
- The Candid Street Photography Group 752,139 photos, 30,194 members
- The Lonely Bench 3,465 photos, 748 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2016 948,749 photos, 89,021 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,354,613 photos, 41,600 members
- silhouette 390,219 photos, 61,765 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,022 photos, 1,870 members
- Panasonic LX2 23,107 photos, 1,005 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 450,499 photos, 10,495 members
"What will you find when you look through Luis' photostream? The world he loves to see, the people he wants to share with you and no less than his immediate reaction to the events around him. It is this very heartfelt reaction, found in his images, that will bring his world right into your heart.
Seeing the love he has for his family--especially his son Marcus--will warm your heart as well. And of course he and the Mrs. manage to show up from time to time together with all the charm at their command.
So go through his stream. You'll be in for a treat.
You'll see the growth
and experience the thrill;
You'll feel the warmth,
and marvel at the skills.
Most of all you'll see the heart of a man that will make you feel you've known him for a long long time. Takes a special talent to put that into images. He does it again and again...
Check him out. Check him out."
June 5th, 2007
aplseed photography says:
"If you want to see what life is like in Brooklyn,you need to watch Lou's photostream.Nobody can take a street pix that speaks all for itself quite like Lou.His photos almost need no title or discription,but his humourous titles make you really see into the scene.
He is generous with his comments,even patient with all the flowers I post,He manages to bring a bit of laughter into my life with each witty remark,.LOL
Besides,I am totally in LOVE with Marcus.He's such a doll."
May 30th, 2007
Daniel Light says:
"Mr. Charisma. When he walks in a room, the whole place brightens. He knows no strangers. Makes friends in droves.
I haven't actually met Lou in person, but the above certainly describes the personality he exudes on flickr. Browse his photos and comments and you'll see what I mean. Personalities do come across in art, and Lou's work is a great example of that. His street photos and commentaries will make you laugh out loud. Then you'll see one of his tender, beautiful shots of his son, Marcus, and you'll feel a tear rolling down your cheek.
Keep hanging around flickr and you'll encounter his generous, encouraging, hilarious comments flung with fondness and abandon all over the flickr universe. Lou is a treasure. Keep coming back to his photostream. You will be entertained!"
May 21st, 2007
"a look through lou’s photostream reveals amazing shots of new york city. from wonderful urban views of the brooklyn bridge and coney island to the more intangible essence of life out and about on the streets, lou captures it all. his street photography continues to impress, but i must say i am partial to the pics of his son’s wild and crazy hair.
oh, did I mention that he is also an amazing flickr contact? lou always takes the time to leave witty and insightful comments on so many photos. he’s grrrrrrreat!"
March 21st, 2007
"Lou is a great discovery, a real gem in the flickr mine! His wonderful talent and amazing guts make for an awesome street photographer - one of the best I've seen on flickr. Yet he's not stuck to this genre, but very diverse in his takes. Wonderful compositions, stunning colors, and a reliable eye. Plus he's a witty, attentive, non-bullshitting and warm-hearted commenter I have come to appreciate a lot recently.
"Luis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." ;-)"
March 29th, 2007
Ivan Makarov says:
"Lou Lab2112 is a photographer with talent. His B&W candid shots are one of the best you will see on all of Flickr. I know NYC much better know just through following his stream. Somehow he is always able to capture pictures where no description or title is needed, and life is captured as is. But the descriptions that he does add are always creative and funny, which makes his photos a work of art. Great photos are those that relay a message, and Lou is excellent at that."
March 10th, 2007
- Lou Bueno
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- L.A.B. Photo-a-Day