Photos of Lab2112 (5)
- NYBG Group 20,143 photos, 632 members
- PhotoSharePodcast.com 1,153 photos, 202 members
- My Proudest Achievement In Photography (non-video group) 115 photos, 245 members
- War Eagle Mill 118 photos, 36 members
- Photo a Day... 795 photos, 37 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,441,147 photos, 82,407 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 22,390 photos, 5,808 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 614,926 photos, 47,461 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 392,412 photos, 25,222 members
- Flickr Stars (post 1 - give 5 stars) 154,508 photos, 9,862 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 83,569 photos, 9,905 members
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 67,696 photos, 10,447 members
- Score 5! ( Rate 5, Post 1) 12,093 photos, 2,797 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 104,622 photos, 13,413 members
- Gay Pride 57,633 photos, 3,012 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,514,040 photos, 67,846 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 96,452 photos, 5,353 members
- WorldWide Recognition **( Invited Photos Only)** VOTE NOW 1,935 photos, 726 members
- Street Gutters 332 photos, 112 members
- GOLDEN EGG (Post 1-Give 2 Eggs) - please VOTE NOW! 16,504 photos, 1,690 members
- Glass Bricks Abstracts 153 photos, 61 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 37,815 photos, 4,720 members
- unaware 5,916 photos, 375 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 296,825 photos, 39,380 members
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 215,901 photos, 14,775 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 336,415 photos, 24,090 members
- Creative Child Photography 209,413 photos, 20,132 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 205,935 photos, 31,779 members
- FLOWERS 1,150,122 photos, 92,827 members
- Macro 599,001 photos, 36,856 members
- Flower Photography 693,897 photos, 31,069 members
- The Other Village - (Post 1 Award 4) 126,246 photos, 7,437 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 509,245 photos, 28,367 members
- 07_07_07 8,098 photos, 5,016 members
- Just Street Photography 1,147,139 photos, 38,431 members
- Zonder stijl geen toegang (No style, no entry) [closed for now] 149 photos, 8 members
- FlickrsBest the original 93,590 photos, 14,755 members
- You Think this is Art 1,253,763 photos, 58,086 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 369,058 photos, 50,385 members
- "A" Class (Please,comment 2) / Pls, Comment immediately. 520,469 photos, 21,754 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,216 photos, 40,622 members
- Decisive Moment 69,585 photos, 22,420 members
- Candid & Street Photography 882,410 photos, 23,814 members
- The Lonely Bench 2,701 photos, 672 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2013 924,773 photos, 75,050 members
- RAW Street Photography 767,448 photos, 29,161 members
- silhouette 296,304 photos, 40,936 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,195 photos, 1,699 members
- Panasonic LX2 24,520 photos, 1,007 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 247,045 photos, 7,591 members
"What will you find when you look through Luis' photostream? The world he loves to see, the people he wants to share with you and no less than his immediate reaction to the events around him. It is this very heartfelt reaction, found in his images, that will bring his world right into your heart.
Seeing the love he has for his family--especially his son Marcus--will warm your heart as well. And of course he and the Mrs. manage to show up from time to time together with all the charm at their command.
So go through his stream. You'll be in for a treat.
You'll see the growth
and experience the thrill;
You'll feel the warmth,
and marvel at the skills.
Most of all you'll see the heart of a man that will make you feel you've known him for a long long time. Takes a special talent to put that into images. He does it again and again...
Check him out. Check him out."
5th June, 2007
aplseed photography says:
"If you want to see what life is like in Brooklyn,you need to watch Lou's photostream.Nobody can take a street pix that speaks all for itself quite like Lou.His photos almost need no title or discription,but his humourous titles make you really see into the scene.
He is generous with his comments,even patient with all the flowers I post,He manages to bring a bit of laughter into my life with each witty remark,.LOL
Besides,I am totally in LOVE with Marcus.He's such a doll."
30th May, 2007
Daniel Light says:
"Mr. Charisma. When he walks in a room, the whole place brightens. He knows no strangers. Makes friends in droves.
I haven't actually met Lou in person, but the above certainly describes the personality he exudes on flickr. Browse his photos and comments and you'll see what I mean. Personalities do come across in art, and Lou's work is a great example of that. His street photos and commentaries will make you laugh out loud. Then you'll see one of his tender, beautiful shots of his son, Marcus, and you'll feel a tear rolling down your cheek.
Keep hanging around flickr and you'll encounter his generous, encouraging, hilarious comments flung with fondness and abandon all over the flickr universe. Lou is a treasure. Keep coming back to his photostream. You will be entertained!"
21st May, 2007
"a look through lou’s photostream reveals amazing shots of new york city. from wonderful urban views of the brooklyn bridge and coney island to the more intangible essence of life out and about on the streets, lou captures it all. his street photography continues to impress, but i must say i am partial to the pics of his son’s wild and crazy hair.
oh, did I mention that he is also an amazing flickr contact? lou always takes the time to leave witty and insightful comments on so many photos. he’s grrrrrrreat!"
21st March, 2007
"Lou is a great discovery, a real gem in the flickr mine! His wonderful talent and amazing guts make for an awesome street photographer - one of the best I've seen on flickr. Yet he's not stuck to this genre, but very diverse in his takes. Wonderful compositions, stunning colors, and a reliable eye. Plus he's a witty, attentive, non-bullshitting and warm-hearted commenter I have come to appreciate a lot recently.
"Luis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." ;-)"
29th March, 2007
Ivan Makarov says:
"Lou Lab2112 is a photographer with talent. His B&W candid shots are one of the best you will see on all of Flickr. I know NYC much better know just through following his stream. Somehow he is always able to capture pictures where no description or title is needed, and life is captured as is. But the descriptions that he does add are always creative and funny, which makes his photos a work of art. Great photos are those that relay a message, and Lou is excellent at that."
10th March, 2007
- Lou Bueno
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- L.A.B. Photo-a-Day