Photos of Lab2112 (5)
- NYBG Group 18,671 photos, 624 members
- PhotoSharePodcast.com 1,157 photos, 203 members
- My Proudest Achievement In Photography (non-video group) 116 photos, 246 members
- War Eagle Mill 117 photos, 36 members
- Photo a Day... 805 photos, 37 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,223,964 photos, 79,334 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 22,495 photos, 5,823 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 591,083 photos, 46,777 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 357,029 photos, 24,382 members
- Flickr Stars (post 1 - give 5 stars) 151,382 photos, 9,819 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invite Only-Vote for May's Best 81,696 photos, 9,862 members
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 67,525 photos, 10,441 members
- Score 5! ( Rate 5, Post 1) 12,225 photos, 2,803 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 105,736 photos, 13,477 members
- Gay Pride 54,378 photos, 3,004 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,502,124 photos, 65,982 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 94,721 photos, 5,384 members
- WorldWide Recognition **( Invited Photos Only)** VOTE NOW 1,776 photos, 729 members
- Street Gutters 323 photos, 112 members
- GOLDEN EGG (Post 1-Give 2 Eggs) - please VOTE NOW! 16,462 photos, 1,702 members
- Glass Bricks Abstracts 164 photos, 62 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 37,964 photos, 4,741 members
- unaware 5,891 photos, 375 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 295,067 photos, 39,505 members
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 218,786 photos, 14,884 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 331,480 photos, 24,016 members
- Creative Child Photography 201,069 photos, 19,819 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 194,838 photos, 31,776 members
- FLOWERS 1,116,241 photos, 91,417 members
- Macro 567,832 photos, 35,984 members
- Flower Photography 667,588 photos, 30,570 members
- The Other Village - (Post 1 Award 4) 125,035 photos, 7,477 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 507,817 photos, 28,400 members
- 07_07_07 8,192 photos, 5,034 members
- Just Street Photography 1,034,548 photos, 36,567 members
- Zonder stijl geen toegang (No style, no entry) [closed for now] 149 photos, 8 members
- FlickrsBest the original 89,014 photos, 14,764 members
- You Think this is Art 1,198,128 photos, 56,889 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 373,811 photos, 50,610 members
- "A" Class (Please,comment 2) / Pls, Comment immediately. 510,254 photos, 21,779 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 259,130 photos, 40,860 members
- Decisive Moment 70,685 photos, 19,282 members
- Candid & Street Photography 770,614 photos, 22,443 members
- The Lonely Bench 2,602 photos, 664 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography NEW RULES! 921,527 photos, 71,200 members
- RAW Street Photography 695,540 photos, 27,844 members
- silhouette 271,605 photos, 36,148 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,217 photos, 1,644 members
- Panasonic LX2 24,614 photos, 1,009 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 219,423 photos, 7,122 members
"What will you find when you look through Luis' photostream? The world he loves to see, the people he wants to share with you and no less than his immediate reaction to the events around him. It is this very heartfelt reaction, found in his images, that will bring his world right into your heart.
Seeing the love he has for his family--especially his son Marcus--will warm your heart as well. And of course he and the Mrs. manage to show up from time to time together with all the charm at their command.
So go through his stream. You'll be in for a treat.
You'll see the growth
and experience the thrill;
You'll feel the warmth,
and marvel at the skills.
Most of all you'll see the heart of a man that will make you feel you've known him for a long long time. Takes a special talent to put that into images. He does it again and again...
Check him out. Check him out."
5th June, 2007
aplseed photography says:
"If you want to see what life is like in Brooklyn,you need to watch Lou's photostream.Nobody can take a street pix that speaks all for itself quite like Lou.His photos almost need no title or discription,but his humourous titles make you really see into the scene.
He is generous with his comments,even patient with all the flowers I post,He manages to bring a bit of laughter into my life with each witty remark,.LOL
Besides,I am totally in LOVE with Marcus.He's such a doll."
30th May, 2007
Daniel Light says:
"Mr. Charisma. When he walks in a room, the whole place brightens. He knows no strangers. Makes friends in droves.
I haven't actually met Lou in person, but the above certainly describes the personality he exudes on flickr. Browse his photos and comments and you'll see what I mean. Personalities do come across in art, and Lou's work is a great example of that. His street photos and commentaries will make you laugh out loud. Then you'll see one of his tender, beautiful shots of his son, Marcus, and you'll feel a tear rolling down your cheek.
Keep hanging around flickr and you'll encounter his generous, encouraging, hilarious comments flung with fondness and abandon all over the flickr universe. Lou is a treasure. Keep coming back to his photostream. You will be entertained!"
21st May, 2007
"a look through lou’s photostream reveals amazing shots of new york city. from wonderful urban views of the brooklyn bridge and coney island to the more intangible essence of life out and about on the streets, lou captures it all. his street photography continues to impress, but i must say i am partial to the pics of his son’s wild and crazy hair.
oh, did I mention that he is also an amazing flickr contact? lou always takes the time to leave witty and insightful comments on so many photos. he’s grrrrrrreat!"
21st March, 2007
"Lou is a great discovery, a real gem in the flickr mine! His wonderful talent and amazing guts make for an awesome street photographer - one of the best I've seen on flickr. Yet he's not stuck to this genre, but very diverse in his takes. Wonderful compositions, stunning colors, and a reliable eye. Plus he's a witty, attentive, non-bullshitting and warm-hearted commenter I have come to appreciate a lot recently.
"Luis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." ;-)"
29th March, 2007
Ivan Makarov says:
"Lou Lab2112 is a photographer with talent. His B&W candid shots are one of the best you will see on all of Flickr. I know NYC much better know just through following his stream. Somehow he is always able to capture pictures where no description or title is needed, and life is captured as is. But the descriptions that he does add are always creative and funny, which makes his photos a work of art. Great photos are those that relay a message, and Lou is excellent at that."
10th March, 2007
- Lou Bueno
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- L.A.B. Photo-a-Day