I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 276 photos, 42 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 10,281 photos, 2,629 members
- 365 Days Project 443,670 photos, 8,666 members
- Talent Magazine 7,290 photos, 547 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 120,480 photos, 22,566 members
- memento mori. 74,722 photos, 8,482 members
- Selfie Squared 22,177 photos, 1,929 members
- 365 Days 1,039,570 photos, 21,627 members
- Project 365 1,620,994 photos, 27,531 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 208 photos, 21 members
- !! **flickr Award (((MUST award 5))) 2,225,669 photos, 95,005 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 41,081 photos, 3,900 members
- Portraits have Souls 45,240 photos, 3,761 members
- Portraits Only 114,111 photos, 7,465 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 29,378 photos, 13,591 members
- Teenage Photographers 766,876 photos, 31,915 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 143,053 photos, 12,655 members
- Teen Photography 38,998 photos, 1,615 members
- Say it with a photo 32,213 photos, 1,935 members
- Unreal Portraits 36,076 photos, 3,217 members
- artistic photos 104,553 photos, 5,556 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 226,219 photos, 12,470 members
- DSLR beginners club 67,682 photos, 4,684 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 9,353 photos, 2,139 members
- Spooky 51,233 photos, 5,002 members
- Dark ART 157,162 photos, 15,247 members
- Cults 663 photos, 408 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 90,115 photos, 6,663 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 174,046 photos, 9,498 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,444,443 photos, 125,235 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 226,804 photos, 4,610 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 36,116 photos, 4,409 members
- Self Portraits 117,397 photos, 9,660 members
- Imagination 302,254 photos, 11,643 members
- Lights & Shadows 161,743 photos, 11,045 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 421,059 photos, 12,840 members
- Identity & self portraits 147,684 photos, 11,190 members
- Random & Creative shots 229,740 photos, 11,484 members
- Conceptual photography 236,616 photos, 14,555 members
- portraits and faces. 530,790 photos, 39,643 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 176,532 photos, 15,793 members
- dream or reality? 263,036 photos, 15,305 members
- Of Me 187,663 photos, 14,320 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 186,029 photos, 16,164 members
- Creative self-portraits. 213,436 photos, 18,587 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 270,453 photos, 17,208 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 417,804 photos, 20,695 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 642,542 photos, 29,509 members
- The Portrait Group 2,071,430 photos, 131,104 members
- Flickr Social Club 715,961 photos, 31,321 members
Reem Eissa says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
8th August, 2012
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
29th July, 2012
fiddle oak says:
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
5th June, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
31st May, 2012
Ben Zank says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
20th May, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
24th March, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
19th March, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: