- Your Best Shot 2013 8,231 photos, 10,639 members
- Radioactivity 1,150 photos, 135 members
- When Gas Was Cheap: Old Gas Pumps 1,013 photos, 229 members
- RETRO ROCKETS 832 photos, 321 members
- Civil Defense 322 photos, 108 members
- Icom - radio communication equipment 72 photos, 14 members
- Explore Georgia 6,454 photos, 286 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 226 photos, 95 members
- QSL 2,622 photos, 152 members
- QSL Cards 1,413 photos, 116 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 172,847 photos, 10,476 members
- Street Intersections 1,502 photos, 151 members
- Volkswagen 76,273 photos, 6,491 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 924 photos, 136 members
- Thunderbirds 4,392 photos, 499 members
- BestOf... 3,375 photos, 400 members
- Lexus Hybrids 188 photos, 62 members
- DragonCon 2012 13,720 photos, 312 members
- Chick-Fil-A 350 photos, 93 members
- Draw Something screenshots 314 photos, 53 members
- Over 10000 Views 860 photos, 956 members
- Elvis Spotting 328 photos, 117 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 798 photos, 279 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 532 photos, 125 members
- Elvis impersonators 406 photos, 72 members
- Elvis Impersonators page 3 photos, 17 members
- artland 557,961 photos, 29,740 members
- Gibbs Gardens, GA 728 photos, 46 members
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS 4,611 photos, 623 members
- Stone Mountain Park 648 photos, 40 members
- Photos that should be exhibited in Tate Modern 4,013 photos, 146 members
- My Adidas 2,178 photos, 806 members
- Adidas *Kicks* Ass 793 photos, 344 members
- Stone Mountain, Georgia 1,218 photos, 187 members
- *Foodie Recipes* 1,763 photos, 89 members
- Chemtrails 7,504 photos, 869 members
- lots and lots of Coca Cola 1,156 photos, 67 members
- Women Of DragonCon 11,779 photos, 1,299 members
- DragonCon 76,184 photos, 1,027 members
- Doctor Who 16,638 photos, 1,839 members
- COVERED BRIDGES 12,240 photos, 2,013 members
- Water Towers 7,222 photos, 1,183 members
- Former Theaters 8,954 photos, 548 members
- Edsel 2,064 photos, 274 members
- Coke125 110 photos, 8 members
- Krispy Kreme 434 photos, 214 members
- Rainbow Apple 368 photos, 111 members
- Apple // Computers 840 photos, 186 members
- ToonPAINT 1,125 photos, 208 members
- Meet and Shoot - Atlanta | www.masatl.com 622 photos, 198 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
28th January, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
19th January, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
10th March, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
6th March, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
21st January, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Aiken, South Carolina, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Senior Business Analyst
- Radio Active Geek