- Explore Georgia 3,242 photos, 190 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 231 photos, 95 members
- QSL 2,612 photos, 153 members
- QSL Cards 1,306 photos, 114 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 164,811 photos, 10,321 members
- Street Intersections 1,359 photos, 145 members
- Volkswagen 69,753 photos, 6,300 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 860 photos, 133 members
- Thunderbirds 3,933 photos, 482 members
- BestOf... 2,250 photos, 395 members
- Lexus Hybrids 164 photos, 56 members
- DragonCon 2012 15,277 photos, 311 members
- Chick-Fil-A 357 photos, 93 members
- Draw Something screenshots 317 photos, 53 members
- Over 10000 Views 630 photos, 899 members
- Elvis Spotting 340 photos, 118 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 792 photos, 281 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 499 photos, 117 members
- Elvis impersonators 403 photos, 71 members
- Elvis Impersonators page 3 photos, 17 members
- artland 494,013 photos, 28,427 members
- Gibbs Gardens, GA 597 photos, 41 members
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS 4,499 photos, 614 members
- Stone Mountain Park 565 photos, 40 members
- Photos that should be exhibited in Tate Modern 4,339 photos, 143 members
- My Adidas 2,104 photos, 797 members
- Adidas *Kicks* Ass 760 photos, 332 members
- Stone Mountain, Georgia 1,202 photos, 182 members
- *Foodie Recipes* 1,423 photos, 86 members
- Chemtrails 6,426 photos, 851 members
- lots and lots of Coca Cola 1,146 photos, 66 members
- Women Of DragonCon 11,120 photos, 1,289 members
- DragonCon 74,279 photos, 1,006 members
- Doctor Who 15,102 photos, 1,713 members
- COVERED BRIDGES 11,603 photos, 1,942 members
- Water Towers 6,971 photos, 1,158 members
- Former Theaters 8,778 photos, 547 members
- Edsel 2,006 photos, 262 members
- Coke125 110 photos, 8 members
- Halftone App 268 photos, 37 members
- Krispy Kreme 440 photos, 212 members
- Rainbow Apple 373 photos, 112 members
- Apple // Computers 824 photos, 181 members
- ToonPAINT 1,128 photos, 210 members
- Meet and Shoot - Atlanta | www.masatl.com 498 photos, 182 members
- 100,000 Views 154 photos, 90 members
- Liberty Foundation P-40 Warhawk 118 photos, 16 members
- AnachroCon 958 photos, 57 members
- Curtiss Wright Aircraft 1,992 photos, 221 members
- The Aviation Museum 65,117 photos, 2,395 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
28th January, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
19th January, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
10th March, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
6th March, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
21st January, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Cumming, Georgia, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Business Systems Analyst II - SAP
- Radio Active Geek