Photos of konaboy (9)
- Hawaii 24/7 7,670 photos, 74 members
- Digital Photography Review 1,124 photos, 68 members
- SUAFOTODESURF ARTE 43 photos, 17 members
- Surfing USA - and Pro Surfers Worldwide! 6,319 photos, 354 members
- Beach Birds 709 photos, 128 members
- Surf Culture 16,539 photos, 1,458 members
- I love turtle! 1,466 photos, 192 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,487 photos, 5,035 members
- We belong to the sea 66,035 photos, 4,204 members
- flickstr 0 photos, 11 members
- Moon/Luna 50,588 photos, 15,011 members
- MOON Shots 96,943 photos, 22,684 members
- Lilliput Files. 283 photos, 123 members
- Kauai, Hawaii 19,557 photos, 1,574 members
- Photographers of Hawaii 37,399 photos, 1,979 members
- Photography Mentor 2,703 photos, 1,484 members
- Sailboats and sailing 48,997 photos, 6,402 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 34,596 photos, 3,160 members
- Lightning 33,481 photos, 13,367 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 60,656 photos, 10,679 members
- Been Pimpin' Since Been Pimpin' 2,942 photos, 296 members
- Best of the Reptiles (Post 1 comment 2) 5,200 photos, 778 members
- Real Hawaii 6,823 photos, 288 members
- Ka'u Hawaii Big Island 148 photos, 22 members
- San Francisco 230,245 photos, 13,908 members
- San Francisco Botanical Garden and Arboretum 3,357 photos, 208 members
- Golden Gate Park 4,635 photos, 535 members
- Thoughts for Leley 4,682 photos, 328 members
- BODYSURF o correr pechito 335 photos, 52 members
- The Wedge 939 photos, 107 members
- Oscar Niemeyer 4,196 photos, 790 members
- Graffiti 421,657 photos, 17,239 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 150,181 photos, 12,414 members
- CHURCHES & HOUSES OF WORSHIP 153,092 photos, 10,258 members
- Igreja 11,211 photos, 630 members
- Brasil/Brazil 301,599 photos, 11,369 members
- Paisagens do Brasil 83,394 photos, 4,157 members
- PB 15,727 photos, 900 members
- Fotografia Noturna-longa exposição 11,740 photos, 1,924 members
- São Paulo Love 19,364 photos, 895 members
- Sampa Flickr's 57,463 photos, 1,952 members
- São Paulo 48,163 photos, 2,375 members
- Praias do Brasil - Brazilian Beaches 33,723 photos, 4,631 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 25,036 photos, 2,604 members
- Sports Photographers 217,611 photos, 9,646 members
- Action Photography 155,385 photos, 11,927 members
- Sports Photography 321,877 photos, 24,372 members
- Surf in the world 18,943 photos, 874 members
- FLOWER-POWER 310,026 photos, 18,186 members
- Flowers of the rainbow 22,608 photos, 683 members
"pai, você é meu ídolo numero um!
beijos da filhinha!"
25th February, 2007
"When i kick back and listen to Keola & Kapono Beamer, I think of Hawaii and since I can not be there, i go to flickr, infact i go to Konaboy's hawaii!!!!!
The colours in his images is what i long to fill my palette with, to paint with, he lives where i dream of, I wish i could paint through his lens and see what he sees. More importantly Konaboy is an astute and even handed man that photographs like a documentor, never spoiling what he sees, he is natural in his depiction of hawaii, he pays homage to the nature that is around him and leaves with just a foot print, an artist if ever there were.
Aloha Aloha Aloha.......................................... keep giving us more Kona boy!"
26th December, 2006
Matilde B. says:
"one the best photographers on flickr and a great friend. Funny, great sense humor, and a true artistic eye and mind. Check out his photos, you will be impressed and Peter is worthy every bit of your attention :)"
6th September, 2006
_Paula AnDDrade says:
"His photos are Amazing, I love surfing on his stream, it is one fabulous pic after the other!
Pete is such a GREAT Photographer! Keep on sharing with us your Spectacular images my friend! :o) ;*******"
20th June, 2006
gi varga. says:
"He's a great photographer, I love his pictures, the colors, the way that he sees the things, the nature, the life!!
I just have to say: I'm his fan!!! with no more words.
Thanks to show us what you see... ;D"
2nd June, 2006
myla kent says:
"Pete's work is, in a word, fabulous, but be warned, his work is totally addicting. ;)"
5th April, 2006
la femme jen says:
"Pete's photos have so much depth and beauty to them. His keen eye for detail and immense technical ability truly bring his photography to the highest level; sure some could argue that it's hard to take a bad picture in hawaii, but his photos are more than just sunsets and pretty flowers, they're intricate, crisp looks into the unseen flora and fauna of his surroundings. His unique perspectives give a fresh look at frequnately photographed things and I cannot praise his work enough. He truly embodies flickr's spirit and is my absolute favorite photographer in this online community. everytime I visit his stream, I always end up getting lost in the images for hours and come with 15 new favorites. Bravo Pete and keep up the exquisite work!"
29th March, 2006
"I feel Pete is, if not THE best, then certainly in the Top Ten best flickr artists. All of his photos display not only exquisite detail and beauty, but for some reason, I feel as if Pete is someone I've known for a long time, and really like. And he's taken the time to look at my average photos and say really nice things about them...this is my first ever testimonial, Pete...you deserve it, my friend!"
29th March, 2006
"do not be mistaken by his idyllic photos of hawaiian sunsets, surfers in action and macroscopic geckos..... pete is a certified jedi master, nay, a jedi council member... having traded in his lightsaber for a lightmeter. he does not try to take photos. he only does.
but, his destiny awaits..
once his transition to the dark side is complete, the overwhelming feel-goodness of his photostream will be replaced by stark yet dynamically lifeless abstracts, glutted with edgy urban minimalism, godless efficiency and machine precision. that is the day i await."
28th March, 2006
Ed Karjala says:
"Pete's photostream has been a constant source of inspiration from fantastic surfing images to breathtaking landscapes. His contributions to the flickr community beyond that are countless. I always enjoy his sense of humor and insightful comments in my photostream."
17th March, 2006
"Konaboy is amazing! His photos are wonderful and breathtaking."
9th February, 2006
Jennifer Esperanza says:
"I feel blessed to have found Konaboy's work. His eye is keen. He has so much fun with his photos & they have a great style. I can feel the depth of his love for nature in his images. Hawaii has always been a dream. Konaboy's photos feed that dream. I'm saving my pennies for a trip there now..."
5th February, 2006
"visiting your stream is a pleasure i experience every day, pete: marvellous sunsets, beaches, action shots, plants, flowers, geckos - your pics provide a special hawaiian feeling and i enjoy your background information.
i really admire your photographies as well as i appreciate your comments. i am happy to count you as a friend. keep on your excellent work. :)))"
12th January, 2006
"he shows an elemental side to hawaii that stirs fantasy and healthy envy, even among those who are lucky to live on the aina. from verdant gardens, friendly critters, indomitable oceans and skies - he's living la dolce vita kona style. enjoy the view."
25th November, 2005
From this gallery in flickr, I found that he have excellent in Artistic eyes & minds to capture the Nature of lives.
All his images are great piece of Art.
I enjoy visiting his site.
Thanks for sharing....."
19th November, 2005
- Pete Orelup
- September 2005
- Holualoa, Hawaii, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken