konaboy's photostream Pro User
Photos of konaboy (9)
- Hawaii 24/7 6,560 photos, 68 members
- Digital Photography Review 1,086 photos, 68 members
- SUAFOTODESURF ARTE 53 photos, 17 members
- Surfing USA - and Pro Surfers Worldwide! 5,541 photos, 339 members
- Beach Birds 627 photos, 116 members
- Surf Culture 15,771 photos, 1,450 members
- I love turtle! 1,387 photos, 192 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,534 photos, 5,089 members
- We belong to the sea 58,182 photos, 3,954 members
- flickstr 0 photos, 11 members
- Moon/Luna 47,016 photos, 14,682 members
- MOON Shots 87,271 photos, 21,717 members
- Lilliput Files. 284 photos, 123 members
- Kauai, Hawaii 18,395 photos, 1,500 members
- Photographers of Hawaii 35,100 photos, 1,958 members
- Photography Mentor 2,720 photos, 1,498 members
- Sailboats and sailing 45,816 photos, 6,266 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 33,918 photos, 3,168 members
- Lightning 31,180 photos, 12,537 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 53,307 photos, 10,527 members
- Been Pimpin' Since Been Pimpin' 2,682 photos, 291 members
- Best of the Reptiles (Post 1 comment 2) 4,989 photos, 772 members
- Real Hawaii 6,225 photos, 276 members
- Ka'u Hawaii Big Island 148 photos, 21 members
- San Francisco 213,266 photos, 13,238 members
- San Francisco Botanical Garden and Arboretum 3,187 photos, 199 members
- Golden Gate Park 4,294 photos, 530 members
- Thoughts for Leley 4,777 photos, 329 members
- BODYSURF o correr pechito 337 photos, 53 members
- The Wedge 666 photos, 98 members
- Oscar Niemeyer 4,144 photos, 779 members
- Graffiti 382,018 photos, 16,823 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 138,982 photos, 11,998 members
- CHURCHES & HOUSES OF WORSHIP 138,965 photos, 9,926 members
- Igreja 10,769 photos, 628 members
- Brasil/Brazil 271,646 photos, 10,712 members
- Paisagens do Brasil 73,032 photos, 3,906 members
- PB 17,556 photos, 886 members
- Fotografia Noturna-longa exposição 10,595 photos, 1,856 members
- São Paulo Love 19,254 photos, 892 members
- Sampa Flickr's 56,254 photos, 1,933 members
- São Paulo 45,118 photos, 2,334 members
- Praias do Brasil - Brazilian Beaches 32,107 photos, 4,515 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 23,715 photos, 2,555 members
- Sports Photographers 195,235 photos, 9,098 members
- Action Photography 140,136 photos, 11,124 members
- Sports Photography 295,736 photos, 23,145 members
- Surf in the world 17,732 photos, 862 members
- FLOWER-POWER 300,650 photos, 18,106 members
- Flowers of the rainbow 22,254 photos, 689 members
"pai, você é meu ídolo numero um!
beijos da filhinha!"
25th February, 2007
"When i kick back and listen to Keola & Kapono Beamer, I think of Hawaii and since I can not be there, i go to flickr, infact i go to Konaboy's hawaii!!!!!
The colours in his images is what i long to fill my palette with, to paint with, he lives where i dream of, I wish i could paint through his lens and see what he sees. More importantly Konaboy is an astute and even handed man that photographs like a documentor, never spoiling what he sees, he is natural in his depiction of hawaii, he pays homage to the nature that is around him and leaves with just a foot print, an artist if ever there were.
Aloha Aloha Aloha.......................................... keep giving us more Kona boy!"
26th December, 2006
Matilde B. says:
"one the best photographers on flickr and a great friend. Funny, great sense humor, and a true artistic eye and mind. Check out his photos, you will be impressed and Peter is worthy every bit of your attention :)"
6th September, 2006
_Paula AnDDrade says:
"His photos are Amazing, I love surfing on his stream, it is one fabulous pic after the other!
Pete is such a GREAT Photographer! Keep on sharing with us your Spectacular images my friend! :o) ;*******"
20th June, 2006
gi varga. says:
"He's a great photographer, I love his pictures, the colors, the way that he sees the things, the nature, the life!!
I just have to say: I'm his fan!!! with no more words.
Thanks to show us what you see... ;D"
2nd June, 2006
myla kent says:
"Pete's work is, in a word, fabulous, but be warned, his work is totally addicting. ;)"
5th April, 2006
la femme jen says:
"Pete's photos have so much depth and beauty to them. His keen eye for detail and immense technical ability truly bring his photography to the highest level; sure some could argue that it's hard to take a bad picture in hawaii, but his photos are more than just sunsets and pretty flowers, they're intricate, crisp looks into the unseen flora and fauna of his surroundings. His unique perspectives give a fresh look at frequnately photographed things and I cannot praise his work enough. He truly embodies flickr's spirit and is my absolute favorite photographer in this online community. everytime I visit his stream, I always end up getting lost in the images for hours and come with 15 new favorites. Bravo Pete and keep up the exquisite work!"
29th March, 2006
"I feel Pete is, if not THE best, then certainly in the Top Ten best flickr artists. All of his photos display not only exquisite detail and beauty, but for some reason, I feel as if Pete is someone I've known for a long time, and really like. And he's taken the time to look at my average photos and say really nice things about them...this is my first ever testimonial, Pete...you deserve it, my friend!"
29th March, 2006
"do not be mistaken by his idyllic photos of hawaiian sunsets, surfers in action and macroscopic geckos..... pete is a certified jedi master, nay, a jedi council member... having traded in his lightsaber for a lightmeter. he does not try to take photos. he only does.
but, his destiny awaits..
once his transition to the dark side is complete, the overwhelming feel-goodness of his photostream will be replaced by stark yet dynamically lifeless abstracts, glutted with edgy urban minimalism, godless efficiency and machine precision. that is the day i await."
28th March, 2006
Ed Karjala says:
"Pete's photostream has been a constant source of inspiration from fantastic surfing images to breathtaking landscapes. His contributions to the flickr community beyond that are countless. I always enjoy his sense of humor and insightful comments in my photostream."
17th March, 2006
"Konaboy is amazing! His photos are wonderful and breathtaking."
9th February, 2006
Jennifer Esperanza says:
"I feel blessed to have found Konaboy's work. His eye is keen. He has so much fun with his photos & they have a great style. I can feel the depth of his love for nature in his images. Hawaii has always been a dream. Konaboy's photos feed that dream. I'm saving my pennies for a trip there now..."
5th February, 2006
"visiting your stream is a pleasure i experience every day, pete: marvellous sunsets, beaches, action shots, plants, flowers, geckos - your pics provide a special hawaiian feeling and i enjoy your background information.
i really admire your photographies as well as i appreciate your comments. i am happy to count you as a friend. keep on your excellent work. :)))"
12th January, 2006
"he shows an elemental side to hawaii that stirs fantasy and healthy envy, even among those who are lucky to live on the aina. from verdant gardens, friendly critters, indomitable oceans and skies - he's living la dolce vita kona style. enjoy the view."
25th November, 2005
From this gallery in flickr, I found that he have excellent in Artistic eyes & minds to capture the Nature of lives.
All his images are great piece of Art.
I enjoy visiting his site.
Thanks for sharing....."
19th November, 2005
- Pete Orelup
- September 2005
- Holualoa, Hawaii, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken