I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country that is full of history. I started taking photos at an early age of my life with a Lubitel, a Russian twin lenses camera. Most of my photos in those days were black and white. It was a very nice camera that my parents gave me when I was 15 years old.
I always loved to see images. I remember that I would spend time in the library for hours and hours looking at the different photos in Life Magazine, National Geographic and other photographic journals and books. Also I always loved nature, and the different patterns made in it. I remember because of my Entomology studies, I would spend hours in the laboratory looking into microscopes at those beautiful and perfect structures that God created in those different tiny flowers, plants, tiny nematods, animals and insects. Then after I finished university in Iran, I left to do on my M.Sc. in California, the Golden State. There I was witness to even more of the beauties that nature held in each different moments of time. I remember I was always walking and trying to absorb all the scenes in my mind and memory as well as recording them on film. I forgot to say that I received another precious gift from my parents. That was a Canon camera with a fixed lense (G-III QL17). Then after I finished my studies, I returned to Iran for work. I consider myself an artist photographer.
At present I have a lovely Minolta Dynax 7, Mamiya 7 II with few lenses. I still love and adore nature and all aspects of it. As a result I love macro photography, landscape, architecture (old and new), and many other categories like artistic abstracts, travel, people, fashion, and photo journalism.
In February 2008, I was delighted to be one of the Amateur UK Photographers short-listed in the Sony World Photography Competition Cannes 2008.
In March 2009, I was conferred the title of Nominee in Abstract by the Photography Masters Cup International Color Awards in America. In February 2010, I received news that my image is published in the premier issue of The Photo Paper magazine launched by World Photographic Arts (Master Cup Nominee in Abstract).
I have a vast numbers of printed photos, slides and thousands of negatives which all are archived in many folders.
I love to share my observations through my photos with those people who love and appreciate.
Photos that made Explore, however briefly
Every minute, 5000 or more images are uploaded to flickr. That's about 7 million photos a day. The engineers at flickr have a process that chooses 500 images for any given day, to be included in something called "Explore". About .007% of the total images for the day make the cut. The link above represents work I have produced that at one point or another was deemed worthy enough to make, "Explore." Sorry for the grievous self promotion. I am ashamed … :)
kombizz's Flickr DNA
Scan QR Code
All of the pictures are © copyright by kombizz kashani "All rights are reserved" worldwide. Please do not use them without permission.
Please do not use, copy or edit any of my photographs. However please feel free to contact with me if you are interested in using any of my images.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Incendia 2,713 photos, 118 members
- UK Flickr users 339,294 photos, 3,589 members
- ~Insect & Spider Macro Masterpieces~ 2,544 photos, 260 members
- Iranian Photographers @ Flickr 32,537 photos, 990 members
- Iranian Photographers 2,994 photos, 253 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2013 925,497 photos, 74,957 members
- +The Creation of Abstract Art+ 24,527 photos, 1,333 members
- Graffiti 408,214 photos, 17,094 members
- palestine soul - روح فلسطين 10,066 photos, 262 members
- Torn Posters 5,300 photos, 550 members
- GEOMETRIC ART GROUP 4,737 photos, 165 members
- All Street Photography 296,497 photos, 6,145 members
- Abstract Photos 111,695 photos, 18,805 members
- Abstract Reality 104,192 photos, 5,129 members
- Flickr Fractalist Project 12,148 photos, 742 members
- People and Paths 63,140 photos, 2,337 members
- Photoshop Support Group 213,269 photos, 32,832 members
- Candid & Street Photography 878,645 photos, 23,761 members
- Topaz Software 107,172 photos, 5,611 members
- 500px.com 16,489 photos, 1,287 members
- Doors and Windows around the world 42,961 photos, 1,973 members
- Asian Female Beauty 66,927 photos, 6,964 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 73,385 photos, 4,773 members
- Photomatix 394,164 photos, 19,369 members
- Occupy 20,682 photos, 1,237 members
- Art Minimalisme (Post 1Comment 1) 18,774 photos, 636 members
- Asian Beauty:中国 日本 韩国 Malay Pinay Sing 台灣 Thai 274,997 photos, 15,032 members
- Iranian Portrait 4,821 photos, 709 members
- 360° 17,002 photos, 1,878 members
- Stereographic Projections 9,320 photos, 1,162 members
- demo, demonstration, protest 45,118 photos, 2,459 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 58,996 photos, 2,946 members
- Progressive Photojournalism 57,430 photos, 2,977 members
- Protests and Demonstrations 70,189 photos, 4,289 members
- ! * Urban LIFE in Metropolis //// 342,291 photos, 8,935 members
- Photojournalism & Photojournalists 198,305 photos, 9,045 members
- The Real Street Photography 516,802 photos, 14,075 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 522,565 photos, 17,352 members
- Just Street Photography 1,143,264 photos, 38,369 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,614,876 photos, 222,813 members
- Smoke & Mirrors - Post 1, Award 2 2,338 photos, 679 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 54,319 photos, 4,221 members
- Global Photojournalism 377,752 photos, 22,346 members
- Photojournalism 149,006 photos, 7,277 members
- National Geographic Traveller (UK) 21,048 photos, 1,875 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 291,511 photos, 18,881 members
- HDRi - Scorer Group - POST 1 comment on 3 20,316 photos, 1,380 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 33,084 photos, 4,049 members
- 1000 Beautiful Faces (Admin Invitation Only) 2,112 photos, 426 members
- Sony Camera Club 160,355 photos, 11,704 members
Kombizz doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- kombizz kashani
- November 2004
- Planet Earth
- I am:
- artist photographer