Photos of kimdokhac (4)
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM 1,625 photos, 489 members
- Yongnuo YN-460 II, YN-465, YN-468, YN-560, RF-602, CTR-301P 15,368 photos, 2,720 members
- Cosina Voigtländer Color Skopar 20mm f/3.5 3,449 photos, 383 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 3,219 photos, 566 members
- 50mm f/1.2 lens 18,475 photos, 1,291 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 9,237 photos, 1,487 members
- Canon 50mm f1.2 L 1,722 photos, 317 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 62,974 photos, 4,459 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 32,612 photos, 5,500 members
- art déco et modernisme en Île-de-France ۩ 411 photos, 36 members
- Aspiring Street Photographers 65,631 photos, 3,562 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 113,219 photos, 4,603 members
- Elite Street Photography 911 photos, 2,163 members
- Street & People Candid Pictures 55,198 photos, 1,665 members
- The Real Street Photography 442,490 photos, 12,992 members
- Decisive Moment 70,818 photos, 18,987 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 10,097 photos, 2,797 members
- SPFR - Projects - Street Photography - France 9 photos, 106 members
- Street Photography 121,579 photos, 27,622 members
- Pure Street Photography (Black & White only) 6,256 photos, 576 members
- Street Photography in Black and White-Global 18,594 photos, 383 members
- *****Street Photography***** 289,510 photos, 9,470 members
- www.street-photographers.com 279 photos, 4,163 members
- Cover Street 271 photos, 726 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * 17,616 photos, 2,586 members
- Candid & Street Photography 756,315 photos, 22,307 members
- Soulful Black & White 90,694 photos, 3,765 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 314,402 photos, 10,054 members
- PentaxPhotoGallery/Invite only 1,182 photos, 72 members
- Hardcore Street Photography en Français (HCSP-Fr) 6,714 photos, 887 members
- StreetPhoto 586,872 photos, 16,973 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 4,786 photos, 16,076 members
- "À la sauvette" (street candid photography in motion) 7,508 photos, 2,082 members
- Just Street Photography 1,019,318 photos, 36,320 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,763 photos, 51,547 members
- RAW Street Photography 685,563 photos, 27,681 members
- street surreal 44,951 photos, 3,623 members
- Pentax K-5 / K-5 II / K-5 IIs Photographers 137,949 photos, 4,050 members
- Pentax SMC DA 40mm / 2,8 Limited 1,572 photos, 241 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 442,240 photos, 94,272 members
- Pentax SMC DA 70mm / 2,4 Limited 1,690 photos, 206 members
- Pentax K-x 87,785 photos, 3,444 members
- ! Aficionados Pentax ! 51,746 photos, 548 members
- PENTAX Francophonie 34,815 photos, 425 members
- Réflex Pentax (K-5, K-7, K-r, K-x, K-m, K20D, K200D, etc) [fren 45,155 photos, 877 members
- Pentax K200D 64,158 photos, 1,703 members
Aisa Photography says:
"Kim, you have been an absolute doll and a great contact and friend!!! Although I sometimes am not that active on Flickr, you've always been there and this I am so appreciative of. That quality you possess is one of the qualities that makes a great friend. Since coming here to Flickr and being one of my first contacts, I have always enjoyed looking through your stream. I love your HDR work. It's always so creative and sometimes has that medieval flare to it which is not all that easy to create but I absolutely love and I'm jealous of you that you have so many great opportunities for this area of photography.
Unfortunately where I live, we don't have that old world flare. It's pretty modern and not a lot of history in that regard. If you want to see a building or even a castle such as the type you photograph, you have to travel really far just to see it. I'm always amazed that you're able to capture it so perfectly.
You always offer a unique perspective and you have a great POV. I know when I come to your stream I'm always going to see something different that stands out from the rest."
8th June, 2009
"What a photographer kimdokhac is. I am always pleased to see his latest creations. He is both a creative and inspiring photographer. Kim has an eye for capturing the most incredible shots I've ever seen. His HDR's are text book perfect. I wish mine were 1/4 as good. he is a true artist, and I would not be surprised to one day see his work in galleries around the world. Kimdokhac is one of my favoirte photographers, both on and off flickr. My "favorites" include so very much of his work.
I'm proud to call him a flickr friend"
28th May, 2009
"Kim manie la photo avec grandeur, des paysages qui se transforment en décor d'exception ! Du grand art pour un artiste accomplie !"
21st May, 2009
"Kim is a great photographer who in my mind is a master of HDR!
With so much beauty to capture in France his photostream is always exciting to watch.
He is a HDR image in the world of photography, which means he is a photographer with high range of exciting and interesting pieces of art! :)"
9th May, 2009
photo & life says:
"Kim is a person who is very important to me, because it is my awareness and appreciation of the HDR ...
Thank you Kim."
4th April, 2009
[not in use] says:
"kim is an amazing photographer and such a nice friend to have on flickr. such beautiful work and style :)"
3rd May, 2009
"A talented photographer with a creative style!
This “photostream” is a joy to watch. Black and white, HDR, sepia, architectural, nothing is too hard! I always look forward to Kimdokhac’s new creations."
22nd January, 2009
"Kim is a great photographer who always challenges new techniques and perspectives. On top of it, he's very kind and helps me a lot. I always enjoy his photos and the scenes he takes in France.
As a Pentax K200D user, I check his photos and get inspired constantly.
Thank you always, my friend."
28th December, 2008
José Lira says:
"Dicen que Paris
es "La Ciudad de las Luces",
"La Ciudad del amor"...
Yo digo que París
es "La Ciudad de Kim",
porque lejos, muy lejos
de las guías turísticas
y de los estereotipos,
Kim y su cámara mágica
nos muestran una renovada visión
de su arquitectura moderna y milenaria.
La lente de Kim viaja en Metro,
en carretera, a pie, para capturar
edificios, museos, plazas, calles,
trenes, gente, de una manera fresca,
distinta, que resalta la belleza de las cosas,
el estado de ánimo de las personas,
el humor del cielo y las nubes,
el paso del tiempo y la permanencia
de un Paris que se deja retratar, feliz,
por la mirada de la joven, creativa
y talentosa Kim."
16th December, 2008
- August 2008