TYPE O-riginal hybrID:
[ this is NOT a typo, this is NOT A TEST, do NOT turn off your broadcast reception system ]
- Ocean bred > Hawaii roots, San Diego branches.
- English is my 2nd language. I do not have a 1st.
- Though monolingual (UN counting Pacific Islander Pidgin English), I do understand 'Somewhere In the Middle', 'Black & White', 'Gray', and of course, the much maligned and classically misunderstood 'Nonsensical', appreciating its DNA duality of simple / deep destruction of the allusive illusory. = Illusion Story. Translation: Skilled in Confusion Milked Past illUsion. = ill Unison.
- Thanks to an attention spent deficiting the Unknown for decades, my vocabulary is limited to 300 words. Endlessly interchanged in intergalactic ways skooled and tooled illegal in an Alieny kinda way.
- I am NOT selfish because I have not made babies (yet) that I know of [note: unoriginal, obligatory 10 macho points just made]. I am selfish because I sell fish. That smells like B.S. (B.eyond S.imple). And I spend too much time on it. And I believe it. My own. And I own it. All thanks to 1 year. In kindergarten (mahalo Ms. Nishimura; even if you never married me). And thanks to Being 66 at Age 6. Disclaimer: DON'T try this at home. This is done by PROFESSionals in controlled settings.
- I am not NOT a professional.
- If ever I reach for a Ph.D, the cover page of my thesis will read: 'WHATEVER' by Keo 101.
- I once asked a woman if she had any children. She said, "No." To which I replied, "That you know of." She did NOT laugh.
DABBLING IN: Spoken Word poetry, abstract painting, corniness, photography, word creation, and dream manipulation. 2Infinity. Being my zip-code. Being. Zipped by this load.
Sip on this Bonus Bio Code:
Creatures great and small. Smiles churched upside down. Homeless on the town. Stereotypes gowned clown. Grown ups playing house on co-op'd playground. Grounded caffeinated spirituality Gone Wild. A lifetime pledge to NEVER utter the word beseech; cause I hate Shakespeare. Though I love pears. Though I hate spears; though I have fave'd at least 4 songs by one Britney Spears. Just when we were going Somewhere, politics neutered by The Decaf Party. Discussions drowned in skin toned striations versed red, Right and blues. EQUALS All things obsessing me via 24/7 hues. Smellin' of 7-Eleven booze; Colt 45 coated like (un) Reality T-V scripted in oxyMoron, slavin' like oxyCotton repurposed to cut off Peter's tale. Till you turn it off. Then you till it, then you kill it - - the machinated, media fertilized seeds dug Machine Jonesin' deep, The Dream we collectively keep. Layin' an ILLusion lyin' lion that makes me oh so WEep. Don't even get me started; less you have the minutes of 100 Monopoly games. Less you're ready to give up Boardwalk 100x without even tryin.' Less you're ready for fryin' of your mindin' by my free flowin' stream of consciousness rhymin.' I'm just sayin.'
And what I'm sayin' is: that I'm dangerous. to myself and Otherz. because Cuz, let me break it down and boldly yell: BORED I DO NOT GET. Including peering at a blanco wall. both a blessin' & Double D downfall ( believe me, you don't want it). Thoughts kite flyin' border f-r-e-e, limited only by this vessel called Me. Results of which I'll only truly see in divinity; a mysterY where I can finally just . . . Be. Hopefully.
Until that fate, eye create.
Photos of Keoni Cabral (9)
- Nikon Camera Club 13,014 photos, 2,176 members
- Canon Camera Club 24,994 photos, 2,788 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,041,006 photos, 73,541 members
- Darkness 11,027 photos, 962 members
- Project Weather 53,807 photos, 17,895 members
- The Consumerist 109,701 photos, 5,003 members
- The Stars at Night -- P1/C1 1,992 photos, 549 members
- the best graphics in the world 4,647 photos, 965 members
- The Spirit of New Orleans 8,012 photos, 431 members
- San Diego Excellence 198 photos, 15 members
- Photographer Universe - FACEBOOK.COM/DIGIHILLPICS - JOIN US 290,170 photos, 5,729 members
- graphic experiences 9,284 photos, 1,048 members
- We ♡ vintage & retro photography! 1,529 photos, 122 members
- What If ? ...................................................... 170 photos, 105 members
- Mangled Metal, Puckered Plastic! 427 photos, 118 members
- Photo Technical 30,712 photos, 802 members
- PhotoPsychology 331 photos, 23 members
- Photoshop Junkees 53,445 photos, 6,947 members
- Photoshop,art 52,623 photos, 5,463 members
- Creative License 8,502 photos, 526 members
- Digital Photography Manipulation 8,783 photos, 646 members
- Photograph Manipulation & Experimentation 2,715 photos, 325 members
- Manipulation 8,641 photos, 715 members
- Manipulation Photography 6,022 photos, 592 members
- Budget Builders 293 photos, 106 members
- graffiti magick 5,462 photos, 302 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 232,305 photos, 32,598 members
- Grave stones and Grave yards 36,951 photos, 1,459 members
- Graves of Veterans of the American Civil War 12,125 photos, 768 members
- darkclub 28,753 photos, 1,397 members
- Black 'n' Blue 11,881 photos, 1,853 members
- Color Escape: SECONDARY COLORS (Purple, Orange, Green) 958 photos, 287 members
- Purple or Lavender 3,207 photos, 384 members
- purple purple purple 8,994 photos, 1,650 members
- Yahoo! Purple Photo Booth™ 549 photos, 188 members
- Obligatory Purple Objects 2,217 photos, 545 members
- Obligatory Yellow Things 3,216 photos, 204 members
- happy purple tuesday 2,883 photos, 537 members
- PURPLE [A World Of Colors] 5,798 photos, 1,085 members
- EVERYTHING'S RED 7,129 photos, 2,021 members
- MONOTONE 56,260 photos, 2,397 members
- The Android Group - Photos taken with an Android Smartphone 1,903 photos, 55 members
- Impulsive Creations 15,563 photos, 1,310 members
- Manipulations 14,058 photos, 1,271 members
- fantasy 54,356 photos, 5,139 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 3,167 photos, 560 members
- Promote Peace 4,872 photos, 677 members
- ART FOR PEACE 13,483 photos, 1,332 members
- Peace 13,389 photos, 1,610 members
- flickr Peace movement 19,945 photos, 2,400 members
Keoni Cabral doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Keoni Cabral
- July 2010
- San Diego, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Keo1oh1 [at] gmail.com