Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- Applauding Talent Around the World 13,653 photos, 791 members
- Palm Tree 6,323 photos, 1,309 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 697 photos, 177 members
- Canon Powershot SX40 HS 33,091 photos, 1,888 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 478,075 photos, 23,788 members
- Mother's Love 5,516 photos, 1,497 members
- Babys and Kids 2,803 photos, 351 members
- Babies.. 1,438 photos, 237 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,235 photos, 171 members
- My Four Hens Project 52 Photos for the Year Project 14,955 photos, 2,165 members
- Instagram 133,406 photos, 8,188 members
- B&H Photo 37,080 photos, 6,243 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 309 photos, 28 members
- 52 Week Project 2,524 photos, 205 members
- 52 weeks project 38,157 photos, 2,811 members
- Wedding Photography Business 21,659 photos, 3,694 members
- Hockey 25,271 photos, 2,489 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 7,404 photos, 347 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 4,671 photos, 339 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,406 photos, 502 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 22 members
- the (troubled) life and times of Gassy 131 photos, 30 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 228 photos, 57 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 14 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 9,948 photos, 485 members
- Empty Seats 46,416 photos, 12,367 members
- BestOfDetroit 2,953 photos, 99 members
- Hawaii Paradise 35,857 photos, 1,907 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,604 photos, 429 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 27,277 photos, 5,431 members
- Michigan Business Photos 75 photos, 40 members
- Flickr Video Awards 612 photos, 244 members
- The Film and Video Movement 3,187 photos, 682 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,653 photos, 6,419 members
- Mi Colección del Alma - My Soul Collection-P1-A2 2,197 photos, 163 members
- Zen Enlightenment 95,540 photos, 6,543 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 63,200 photos, 2,202 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 30,150 photos, 2,791 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 268,473 photos, 14,975 members
- 16:9 WIDESCREEN (READ RULES!) 4,757 photos, 414 members
- Beautiful Light 721,937 photos, 30,354 members
- Flare Fridays 8,736 photos, 1,631 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,178 photos, 1,191 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,383 photos, 132 members
- Frames au Naturel 7,866 photos, 1,206 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 209,973 photos, 8,990 members
- Art of Urbex 66,945 photos, 2,350 members
- Snow Flakes Only 138 photos, 48 members
- michigan snow 1,937 photos, 92 members
- Blue Monday 19,504 photos, 1,848 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
20th July, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
23rd March, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC