I reckon I am a man from Osaka.
Ordinary man like everywhere around the world.
Since I started working here in Lao PDR, my body seems not to accept cold weather. Despite the fact that I come from a quake prone country, I am scared of earthquakes. I like travelling, but I hate aero-planes. Things are contradiction, and always have two sides, bad and good. yeah in my life things are the same, happy and unpleasant.
No matter how I am happy or unhappy, I do my best and DO NOT want to regret what i am doing right now.
I change my screen name, please call me massa!
After March 2008, I left Vientiane and back to Japan.
I started working in Jakarta in May 2008 I suppose I will be in Jakarta for 2-3 years.
Recently I seldom update, but I love flower photos.
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,615,663 photos, 222,900 members
- FLOWERS 1,149,674 photos, 92,790 members
- Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers!! 12,465 photos, 3,273 members
- Sunflowers 11,632 photos, 3,289 members
- Galleried! 769 photos, 271 members
- Pokemon 7,633 photos, 912 members
- Beauty of Life 107,756 photos, 2,903 members
- My Amazing Shots! 939 photos, 160 members
- Unique Flickr 16,640 photos, 1,692 members
- Lover of nature 152,788 photos, 2,873 members
- Flickr Fuvahmulah 1,323 photos, 237 members
- Post one fave three (Admin invited or your best shots only) 148 photos, 116 members
- In Memories of Pre-1975 Vietnam Pics 8,929 photos, 536 members
- Flowers&Colors 106,300 photos, 7,696 members
- Flickr's Fantastic Flowers (3F) - admin needed! 32,048 photos, 5,689 members
- "Flickrs Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 266,789 photos, 13,330 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 128,071 photos, 8,729 members
- Flowers Macro World - Feel free to join us! 245,691 photos, 19,160 members
- All Favourite Photos 29,029 photos, 3,326 members
- Fuvahmulah pics 914 photos, 168 members
- Scenic Areas or Photos in Rural Areas 62,347 photos, 2,333 members
- Nikon D40/xD70/sD80/D90/D200/D300/D700/ D3/s/X 427,438 photos, 13,831 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,093,317 photos, 74,407 members
- OUR WORLD THROUGH THE LENS 289 photos, 46 members
- Most livable city in East Asia 263 photos, 138 members
- The best of all categories ( most viewed, favorties or comments 324 photos, 78 members
- Day in picture 429 photos, 60 members
- People of Thailand 13,593 photos, 370 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 918 photos, 23,013 members
- Thailand Upcountry: Rural Thailand 9,192 photos, 971 members
- Buddhist Imagery 7,746 photos, 497 members
- Asian Dancers 2,643 photos, 378 members
- Thai Life Close-up 11,882 photos, 343 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 71,844 photos, 10,886 members
- Fruits et légumes 52,686 photos, 12,877 members
- Don't Eat That! 3,233 photos, 843 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,399 photos, 220 members
- " FLICKR Stars :: COMMENT OR BAN :: post 1 award 6: 314,456 photos, 17,791 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 491,454 photos, 62,976 members
- Vietnamese around the World 5,921 photos, 174 members
- Vietnam on Wheels 7,166 photos, 612 members
- Platinum Portraits 3,907 photos, 1,595 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,683 photos, 13,269 members
- Portraiture Photography 937,421 photos, 40,309 members
- Help Burma Now! 3,541 photos, 1,287 members
- Art Of Seeing 362 photos, 1,080 members
- Udon Thani Thailand 660 photos, 84 members
- My gallery space 0 photos, 154 members
- All from A to Z (Please Comment on atleast 3 images per Visit) 216,021 photos, 8,894 members
- Lightning 33,114 photos, 13,265 members
"Massa seems like a sensitive Japanese man who wants to make a real difference in the world. His snapshots are personal reflections, dreams, and memories, like photos of a road trip to samsara. I am enjoying his flickr stream."
21st September, 2006
"Massa's photos are always a joy to view.
Besides his photos, I like his description a lot.
Whenever I read his description, I feel like I am reading a short story.
Thank u massa for taking time to show me another part of the world."
16th June, 2006
- massa 我嫌日的冬
- December 2004
- Osaka, Japan