This is a reminder to anyone who chooses to use my photographs on their website. Here are the "Rules from Flickr" - "Do link back to Flickr when you post your photos elsewhere.
The Flickr service makes it possible to post images hosted on Flickr to outside web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display images hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo back to its photo page on Flickr."
I live in Hahira, Georgia, USA. I'm a retired elementary teacher who loves to travel, surf the Internet, take photos, and sing/play Christian music.
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
create your own visited states map
create your own visited countries map
- Visit Kansas City 819 photos, 75 members
- 365 Days 2013 « closed to new members » 1,343 photos, 28 members
- Starmatic Memories 51 photos, 7 members
- flickr (unofficial) 907,161 photos, 68,419 members
- Learning in Retirement at Valdosta State University 14 photos, 14 members
- 366 Days 2012 « closed » 4,611 photos, 56 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,213 photos, 3,423 members
- By-The -Sea 16,463 photos, 553 members
- Toasted Cheese Literary Journal 133 photos, 65 members
- World Photography Day 2,225 photos, 361 members
- Québec Ville et région / Quebec City and Area 316 photos, 205 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) New Group 1,435 photos, 595 members
- Talking on the Telephone 135 photos, 38 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,252,853 photos, 193,934 members
- DILO 122 photos, 26 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 394,672 photos, 21,851 members
- Nikon D7000 63,040 photos, 2,872 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,257 photos, 23,575 members
- 365 Days 2011 6,726 photos, 75 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 356 members
- On Sunday 442 photos, 215 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,527 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 14,748 photos, 1,563 members
- Something in My Hand 1,734 photos, 264 members
- ID Please 7,800 photos, 790 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 179,292 photos, 15,271 members
- Nikon Coolpix S8000 Users 4,056 photos, 151 members
- Encouraging the Kids to Read 16 photos, 9 members
- Pines 2,659 photos, 594 members
- Selfie Squared 22,031 photos, 1,917 members
- SOS Haiti 1,543 photos, 374 members
- We Feel Fine 16 photos, 3 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 5,890 photos, 877 members
- TMI: your ART and NATURE "P1♥C1"-lots of fun activities 141,418 photos, 6,313 members
- Mobile Phone Diary! 56 photos, 22 members
- Picnikers - closed 134,606 photos, 10,325 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 469,773 photos, 28,821 members
- 365 Days 2010 (closed and still no space odyssey) 13,842 photos, 166 members
- Nature Through The Lens / Invited Photos Only. 9,580 photos, 2,258 members
- Dairy Farming 846 photos, 151 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,914 photos, 23,077 members
- Houston ~ Fourth Largest City 4,166 photos, 201 members
- Sign City 185,976 photos, 11,122 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 905 photos, 273 members
- Light and Salt 488 photos, 50 members
- Cheesecake Factory Fans 894 photos, 132 members
- Textures for Layers 15,647 photos, 16,232 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,259 photos, 1,351 members
- Danny Gokey 20 photos, 10 members
- *ButterGarden* HOT STUFF 9,320 photos, 709 members
"Judy is the undeniable queen of the handheld self-portraitists. She energetically and generously shares her life with us simply and honestly. I hope her photostream stays archived on flickr forever because I think her work is an important and very meticulous record of what it is like to be her. Eventually historians will want to know what everyday life was like in our time, and her photos will offer a wonderful backward facing window."
20th August, 2009
Last Human Gateway says:
"I love to see Judy's pictures on my homepage. She is always so upbeat and her images really brighten up the darkest days."
27th April, 2009
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"Judy is cool... Love her work and its always an enjoyable experience to view her images and videos...
Keep up the great work you do on Flickr, Judy. Whether you know it or no, I am blessed when ever I come over here!"
29th May, 2008
"This one for you:
The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
And you are good, my friend."
26th May, 2007
"it's beautiful how she captures every day beauty and tells a wonderful story about life. Thanks for sharing with us!"
4th February, 2007
Random and Odd says:
"her pictures are touching and real."
19th January, 2006
Evil Cat says:
"She is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher I was in her class"
2nd October, 2005
"U R SO SWEET AND SO LIND AND U HAVE VERY NICE PICS ..
REALY ENJOY WATCHIN U PICS DEAR..
WITH ALL MY LOVE MISS ERHAB"
4th September, 2005
"I have never seen corn smut before, that was cool. Thanks Judy :-)"
30th August, 2005
"She is a wonderful woman who looks outside the proverbial lunch box... and takes some amazing photos in the process."
6th May, 2005
"Dearest OSW-you introduced me to Flickr and to the world around me. I look at things differently because of you-you continue to inspire me and for that, I am so, so grateful!"
24th April, 2005
dave witmer says:
"You are such a dear lady. Your photography is lovely and You seem to have a soul so much more precious. i may never know just why You chose to sponser me, but i am forever grateful and thankful for it. i hope this is a sign that my photography may actually go somewhere. Thank You again for the gift. You truly are an earthly angel."
21st April, 2005
D LeRoy says:
"You are an asset to flickr...to the people who visit your steams. Your love and concern are evident to all who've been delighted by your many encouraging comments. Funny how the simplest complimentary statement can bring us out of the miry clay...and that is what you do, bring us up with your words of hope and love.
Your generosity is also exemplified on these flickr pages. But, being a modest, humble follower of Christ, you don't announce your "alms." Thank you for being an example we could all emulate.
I praise God for bringing you across my path.
7th March, 2005
- Judy Baxter
- October 2004
- Hahira, Georgia, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Retired Elementary Teacher