Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- orchidee...la passione !!!! (only wild orchids) 10,681 photos, 805 members
- Fritillarias 657 photos, 128 members
- Willows 719 photos, 184 members
- Vanoise 3,721 photos, 186 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 9,326 photos, 699 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 510 photos, 42 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 213,310 photos, 5,700 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 239,624 photos, 3,867 members
- Lichen 15,006 photos, 1,654 members
- Soria 8,289 photos, 410 members
- Dry stone walls 5,224 photos, 594 members
- Segovia 8,660 photos, 876 members
- Ophrys 6,294 photos, 227 members
- Grands Causses 2,214 photos, 180 members
- Oisans Ecrins 2,148 photos, 52 members
- De Letras 1,372 photos, 148 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,978 photos, 393 members
- * Basket 3,406 photos, 421 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,230 photos, 111 members
- Plant Taxonomy 27,343 photos, 708 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 8,410 photos, 277 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,733 photos, 187 members
- Boraginaceae 1,439 photos, 100 members
- Saxifragaceae 431 photos, 95 members
- Orobanchaceae 6,874 photos, 283 members
- flora helvetica 13,607 photos, 211 members
- Dunes 7,914 photos, 1,118 members
- Sahara Desert 11,674 photos, 1,284 members
- !Marruecos¡ 13,269 photos, 571 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 3,625 photos, 386 members
- Castilla la Mancha 19,101 photos, 705 members
- Juan_Sanchez 1,901 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,304 photos, 129 members
- European Native Plants 5,836 photos, 100 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 12,005 photos, 309 members
- Arctic Flora 1,425 photos, 152 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 734 photos, 38 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 11,552 photos, 1,603 members
- Montañas&Mar&Mountains&Sea 8ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 51,407 photos, 2,849 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 140,362 photos, 30,544 members
- Campanulaceae 1,017 photos, 120 members
- wild orchids 27,920 photos, 860 members
- Moncayo 390 photos, 61 members
- AllEdges Still Life 100,113 photos, 6,515 members
- Wildflowers 103,198 photos, 4,491 members
- Alps 160,926 photos, 8,344 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 25,048 photos, 1,880 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 2,360 photos, 160 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 2,050 photos, 316 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France