A law student on extended vacation in Seoul. lol Me and my camera! Originally from Newfoundland, Canada.
All of my photographs are (C) Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved; unless otherwise stated as creative commons.
None of these photos may be reproduced and/or used in any form of publication, print or the Internet without my written permission.
If you would like to use one of my images contact me at: email@example.com
Cheers, and enjoy!
- Korea Images 87,546 photos, 5,173 members
- Street Photography : Subject Perfect - Imperfect Light 34 photos, 11 members
- Blackberry Z10 & Q10 Cameras 537 photos, 77 members
- Blackberry Mobile Photography 0 photos, 1 member
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 56,107 photos, 5,426 members
- blogTO (Toronto) 207,982 photos, 6,271 members
- Street Photography : Invisible Timing (B&W) 97 photos, 33 members
- Street Photography: Order from Chaos 132 photos, 25 members
- Ricoh Black and White 3,451 photos, 101 members
- SPNC - Year 2 - Instruction # 22 124 photos, 159 members
- SPNC - Year 2 - Instruction # 21 142 photos, 197 members
- SPNC - Year 2 - Instruction # 20 141 photos, 187 members
- Silence: As Precise as the Picture (B&W - light toning allowed) 497 photos, 39 members
- Special Jubilee Book Project: Call for Self-Portraits with Leica 253 photos, 598 members
- HTC ONE Users Group 11,380 photos, 1,519 members
- Toronto Street Photography 16,201 photos, 574 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 763 photos, 815 members
- Toronto Photo Walks - http://torontophotowalks.ca/ 21,105 photos, 837 members
- Toronto Transit 14,932 photos, 1,508 members
- Toronto 138,831 photos, 9,197 members
- Toronto Photobloggers 9,214 photos, 385 members
- LOST IN THE SUPERMARKET 36 photos, 43 members
- Instruction #52 287 photos, 389 members
- Instruction #49 244 photos, 294 members
- Street Photography Now Project - Authors' Picks 532 photos, 501 members
- M Mount Lenses with Micro 4/3 Bodies 3,293 photos, 276 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 57,334 photos, 2,629 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 335,374 photos, 9,464 members
- Instruction #44 210 photos, 280 members
- Instruction #43 265 photos, 322 members
- Instruction #42 241 photos, 308 members
- Instruction #41 273 photos, 343 members
- Instruction #39 277 photos, 338 members
- Instruction #38 253 photos, 330 members
- Instruction #37 244 photos, 328 members
- Instruction #36 247 photos, 316 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,092,409 photos, 74,382 members
- Instruction #33 237 photos, 323 members
- Instruction #32 257 photos, 359 members
- Instruction #30 276 photos, 366 members
- Instruction #27 228 photos, 364 members
- Flickr RICOH GXR 35,679 photos, 1,347 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 96,636 photos, 3,458 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 67,001 photos, 2,996 members
- Superosity 80,216 photos, 2,904 members
- 10 to 24 Faves (Post 1, Comment AND Fave 2) [FOLLOW GROUP RULES! 18,736 photos, 1,343 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 12,481 photos, 798 members
- Aspiring Street Photographers 81,909 photos, 4,039 members
- **Our Own Private Idaho** 31,743 photos, 833 members
- The Fridge: The best of The Icebox 4,672 photos, 364 members
Kitchen Sink Realism says:
"I have known Josh from the first time he joined flickr. and I really watched him transform into his craft. He always has an eye for things. Not many people can do that. I left flickr for some time now and I check in periodically just to see his work. Lol never my own but to experience his skill and feel the emotion behind it. One of my biggest inspirations. Many blessings Josh."
13th December, 2012
It's just not fair. Every shot becomes a favourite. Brilliant photographer."
13th January, 2011
"I find your description for each photo you took are sometimes very heavy. A lot of thoughts are presented in your photostream, which makes viewers really stop and think. I guess it should be the way the world get to your eyes through lens!"
9th November, 2010
"I'll just say it ...... Jt's photostream makes me jealous. As of this writing, his photostream consists of less than 200 shots, yet they make a greater impression than most people's 1,000+ photostreams. Each shot celebrates all that makes good photography good photography: striking contrasts, subtle yet revealing moments that his subjects offer and he captures at just the right second, cinematic grandeur, etc etc.
In short, the sensitivity and sheer beauty of his stream remains a joyfully reliable part of my flickr-going experience!"
29th September, 2010
"Josh is the thinking (wo)man's photographer. The flickr experience has now largely morphed into a consumptive process, whereby many hardly spend the time to truly analyze an image before commenting on it. Josh's work forces you to take that time.
Whether it's his keen observational astuteness of self and others, his genuine love for people, or his ability to translate an emotion, state of mind or impression into photographic poetry, Josh does much more than "picture-taking": He holds a mirror up to himself, his subjects, and - most importantly - ourselves in a way that transcends the technical aspects of his skill.
A good photographer creates beautiful images. A great photographer goes beyond that, unafraid to expose his own vulnerability and point of view through an image. Josh is definitely a great photographer, a true artist, and fantastic flickr contact."
15th July, 2010
Jeana Marie Photography says:
"Jt (Josh) has this amazing and unique ability to bring a person back to center with a single image.
He does what I have always felt was missing with photography; he gives each image a story. Whether his comments are related to the photograph or not, somehow I find myself relating to those moments and turning inward for a bit of self-reflection.
It's one thing to allow an image to speak for itself but it's an entirely different playing field when you allow yourself to speak for your image. So often we hide behind our cameras and simply capture the world as it spins on; Josh takes the time to do just the opposite. He documents life with expressive passion and depth and he does it willingly; we should all be so free.
Josh, you are a true artist to the core of what the word means and you inspire me to put more of myself into my craft. I thank you for that."
30th June, 2010
ioannis lelakis says:
"Josh has the unique gift to transform a daily moment into a fascinating mood of intelligent social reflections.
His language, both the visual and the written, is very clever & symbolic, but at the same time also personal and intense! He has a very special skill in that field that`s hard for me to describe by words.
I feel honored to have found him here on flickr, to call him a friend, and I`m truly looking forward to see more of his future works!"
25th June, 2010
"Not only an incredible photographer but also a genuinely humble and gracious person who always has a kind word of support to give to other members on flickr!
A genuine pleasure to have met him here and eagerly looking forward to seeing what other amazing shots he has to dazzle us with!!"
20th June, 2010
jean-marc rosseels says:
"J'ai fait un fantastique voyage dans ton extraordinaire "photostream"! Merci de partager toutes ces photos merveilleuses!"
9th June, 2010
"you are one really amazing photographer.. i love the way you capture every moment.."
5th June, 2010
Jake Daniel Hall says:
"Josh is a very inspirational photographer, I really like the way captures such great moments. He manages to capture emotion in peoples faces which tells a story about them, which is a special trait in a photographer. looking at his stream really makes me want to go out and start doing more street photography. He is always polite and answers any questions I have.
But what inspires me most about him is his passion towards people and what they do, where they come from or why they are there. which I believe really helps him capture his unique images. It's also very impresive that he writes out the description of his images before he goes out to take them, to try and find something that links in with what he is feeling that day. Last of all, I like the way he is not afraid to change his style and try new things.
I really recommend Josh as a friend or contact for anyone."
19th May, 2010
"Man.. you got some eyes!!"
11th May, 2010
"I need this guy to stop talking such awesome shots (kidding). Josh has a really good vision and eye for his work. He brings out everyday situations and ups the contrast into something amazing. Keep up the good work!"
11th April, 2010
- November 2009
- Seoul, Korea
- I am:
- Male and Single