- Lyric Documentary 7,682 photos, 655 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 139 photos, 21 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,737 photos, 100,456 members
- The 501st Legion 7,716 photos, 528 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 35,529 photos, 2,085 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 361 members
- Rochester Architecture 1,677 photos, 143 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,168 photos, 3,339 members
- World Travel Guide 8,225 photos, 102 members
- Canyonlands 3,371 photos, 372 members
- Canyonlands National Park 936 photos, 153 members
- Utah Landscapes 43,312 photos, 3,651 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 3,556 photos, 461 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 40,336 photos, 4,261 members
- Great modeling poses 920 photos, 3,630 members
- Cat Portraits 130,882 photos, 16,191 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 33 photos, 18 members
- Your Mom 33 photos, 6 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 792 photos, 112 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 18,995 photos, 3,282 members
- Hawaii Instagram 460 photos, 44 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,363 photos, 502 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 7,262 photos, 576 members
- Rochester 27,576 photos, 1,267 members
- RIT Photography 920 photos, 116 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,049 photos, 1,852 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 961 photos, 51 members
- Discover Los Angeles 43,772 photos, 1,902 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 19,390 photos, 791 members
- [CameraBag] 30,512 photos, 2,393 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,589 photos, 19,231 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 72,507 photos, 3,461 members
- sticker art 28,970 photos, 1,220 members
- Los Angeles 185,534 photos, 9,940 members
- Polarize & LOFI 34,817 photos, 5,753 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,411 photos, 94 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,078 photos, 1,378 members
- San Francisco 225,229 photos, 13,719 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,599 photos, 471 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 9,590 photos, 1,308 members
- Project Danbo 3,430 photos, 295 members
- Real Americans 177 photos, 91 members
- Bolsey Camera 289 photos, 53 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,550 photos, 1,297 members
- Missoula 5,565 photos, 410 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 480 photos, 39 members
- Bacon Lettuce Photo - A photo community from iLovePhotos 136 photos, 26 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,452 photos, 39 members
- Keep Austin Weird 11,072 photos, 764 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
20th July, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
4th April, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
5th March, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
28th February, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
20th February, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
22nd May, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
26th December, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
13th May, 2006
- Joe Philipson
- December 2004
- Ewa Beach, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Philipson Photography