- Lyric Documentary 7,037 photos, 638 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 139 photos, 20 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 442,240 photos, 94,272 members
- The 501st Legion 8,252 photos, 523 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 31,335 photos, 1,924 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 313 members
- Rochester Architecture 1,597 photos, 142 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,213 photos, 3,420 members
- World Travel Guide 4,538 photos, 94 members
- Canyonlands 3,309 photos, 364 members
- Canyonlands National Park 837 photos, 137 members
- Utah Landscapes 41,177 photos, 3,552 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 2,804 photos, 406 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 35,488 photos, 3,750 members
- Great modeling poses 938 photos, 3,428 members
- Cat Portraits 125,465 photos, 15,743 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 34 photos, 18 members
- Your Mom 36 photos, 5 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 748 photos, 108 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 19,149 photos, 3,282 members
- Hawaii Instagram 460 photos, 45 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,331 photos, 482 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 6,473 photos, 516 members
- Rochester 27,727 photos, 1,244 members
- RIT Photography 916 photos, 116 members
- Southwest Airlines 16,201 photos, 1,770 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 961 photos, 51 members
- Discover Los Angeles 35,076 photos, 1,681 members
- Hipstamatic 272,348 photos, 16,389 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 18,841 photos, 783 members
- [CameraBag] 29,948 photos, 2,405 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,849 photos, 19,448 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 70,121 photos, 3,459 members
- sticker art 28,895 photos, 1,215 members
- Los Angeles 176,641 photos, 9,753 members
- Polarize & LOFI 35,503 photos, 5,807 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,318 photos, 85 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,094 photos, 1,387 members
- San Francisco 213,484 photos, 13,251 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,644 photos, 458 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 9,227 photos, 1,288 members
- Project Danbo 3,432 photos, 296 members
- Real Americans 182 photos, 93 members
- Bolsey Camera 267 photos, 50 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,562 photos, 1,305 members
- Missoula 5,365 photos, 407 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 457 photos, 39 members
- Bacon Lettuce Photo - A photo community from iLovePhotos 153 photos, 27 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,452 photos, 39 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
20th July, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
4th April, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
5th March, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
28th February, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
20th February, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
22nd May, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
26th December, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
13th May, 2006
- Joe Philipson
- December 2004
- Ewa Beach, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Philipson Photography