I'm a Brighton based illustrator and designer.
I like drawing things, photographing things, the sea and its mysteries, cats, raccoons, coffee, thrift stores, the great american midwest, national geographic and the drawings of James Jean, Paul Pope, Jack Kirby and Tomer Hanuka
Photos of MatthewJamesTaylor (1)
- A Beautiful Machine 41 photos, 20 members
- OZOTW 1,819 photos, 271 members
- The Renmen Project (the open-submission bit) 71 photos, 99 members
- India Images 318,013 photos, 15,327 members
- People I've Never Met & Conversations I've Never Had 444 photos, 770 members
- Beck's Music Inspired Art - The 100 Cover Project 67 photos, 320 members
- illustration Mundo 25,244 photos, 1,520 members
MatthewJamesTaylor doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Matt Taylor
- February 2009
- I am: