I am a woman who longs to linger in moments, who is living in a wild wonderful family of six.
I am the proud (and tired!) mama of four children. I take photos to catch my breath, and because it helps me to remember to feel the grace all around us.
I'm most drawn to simplicity, and light.
- Soft Skin 1,961 photos, 664 members
- NPR Picture Show 120,437 photos, 5,755 members
- mosey + plod 232 photos, 56 members
- *polaroid girl 25,164 photos, 1,857 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 Color Shade Film 23,316 photos, 2,175 members
- escape reality▲capture dreams 3,868 photos, 579 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,376 photos, 1,131 members
- Forty Things We Love About Staci Lee 39 photos, 37 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 2,748 photos, 204 members
- Can't Stop Shooting Film! 238,037 photos, 5,507 members
- FILM. 210,661 photos, 6,098 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 781 photos, 199 members
- Aware of life 2,144 photos, 123 members
- The Film Group 444,784 photos, 9,130 members
- I Shoot Film 2,036,212 photos, 81,651 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,353,956 photos, 33,143 members
- This is why I love Film 104,152 photos, 4,440 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 19,772 photos, 3,215 members
- *Mug Shot* 78 photos, 19 members
- Fench Friday 11,152 photos, 894 members
- Fenced Friday 29,674 photos, 2,428 members
- be your own superhero! 24 photos, 16 members
- FILM26 1,096 photos, 219 members
- Polaroid Film 16,951 photos, 930 members
- Instant Film 51,993 photos, 2,589 members
- *poetry of images 65,633 photos, 2,308 members
- let us twirl ~~ 195 photos, 99 members
- The Beckoning of Lovely Wishes 49 photos, 100 members
- KEH Camera 8,186 photos, 621 members
- polaroid love * 71,559 photos, 4,478 members
- Polaroid 264,247 photos, 23,239 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 105,773 photos, 7,709 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,620 photos, 350 members
- 30 Days of Gratitude- 2011 1,054 photos, 65 members
- Week of Pink 163 photos, 41 members
- "I Click Therefore I Am" T-Shirt from Cara Rose Photos 34 photos, 28 members
- These Moments Challenge Group - Moments with Sunshine 8,446 photos, 523 members
- from where i stand 6,209 photos, 696 members
- Birdhouse Thursday 91 photos, 38 members
- International NO Diet Day 22 photos, 33 members
- sixty-four colors, round two 739 photos, 152 members
- ~nut*meg~ is spicy and we like it that way! 49 photos, 39 members
- Spring Colours Week (2011) 1,998 photos, 307 members
- Wild About Wellies! 312 photos, 129 members
- 1000 Cranes for Japan 1,230 photos, 659 members
- The I am Beautiful Project. 217 photos, 572 members
- Bench Monday 17,183 photos, 3,914 members
- .things about women. 12,396 photos, 2,984 members
- a life in moments 307 photos, 48 members
- 52 Weeks of No Color 1,776 photos, 132 members
"Angela is a sweet and beautiful soul. She has a beautiful way of her expressing her self through her images. She is a wonderful mommy to her kid's as well as a sweet and caring friend. I have been enjoying her photo's very much and love connecting with her through flickr. Visit her stream you won't be disappointed :)"
24th September, 2011
red * says:
"You know I'm not too sure why this took me so long. I think I sort of take the "profile page" for granted. I clicked with Angela from the moment I visited her stream. I like to call her Mama of Light, she finds it, it finds her and together they make really beautiful art, it pulls me in, makes me want to stay a while. You will see, just take a look, you wont want to leave. xoxox love you sweet mama of light and I'm thankful for our gift of friendship."
4th February, 2011
"Journeyswithasimplegirl is truly the mistress of light and beauty. Her sun-flared, light-drenched, vintage-toned images reflect an emotional depth of the artist behind the shot. She captures life's most precious and simple moments, ones you never thought to shoot but after seeing her stream, wish you had. Her stream reads like the pages of a journal, at some times deep, at others light and airy, and her work reflects this. Mother, artist, sensuous woman, it's all in there. Once you start paging through her stream, her images will captivate you. You'll find yourself craving more of the story, wanting more details, a bigger piece of the picture illustrating her life's story. In fact, you might want to go and pour yourself a cup of coffee because you'll probably be with her for quite a while."
20th August, 2011
"Angela is a light magician. Each photo is either literally filled with delicious sunflare, sunlight pouring through the windows of her warm home, or, more figuratively filled with light and positive energy. And she fills her contacts days with light not only through her own photos but through the kind, sincere, positive, thoughtful messages and comments she leaves on our own photos. She seems to have a heart of light, too, from the stories and glimpses we get to see and read of her family; she must be an amazingly warm and wonderful mom! I'm lucky to call her a contact, and a flickr friend! You will be too!"
15th December, 2010
"Each and Every time I visit Angelas photos I become Inspirerd and Filled with Positive Energies. What a lovely woman who has perfected the gift of sharing her love with us all.............
We never know who we touch here in this virtual world........surely you have touched me. Namaste'"
3rd November, 2010
- January 2010
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- care-taker : mama!, used to be doula, elder assistant and pre-school teacher