Not much to say. Just an average guy. I live in the Phoenix Arizona area, and my photographic interests include desert landscapes / nature, urban exploration / abandonment, street, abstract, and nighttime. So I guess, everything. I do these things for myself, but if they do something for anyone else that is wonderful. Thanks for even taking the time to look.
Canon XS 1000D
28-135mm IS macro
Most images are available at: jonno23.imagekind.com/
Photos of Jonno23 Currently interviewing for a new stalker (5)
Jonno23 Currently interviewing for a new stalker's favorite photos from other Flickr members (630)
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 117 members
- New Photo Experience 0 photos, 149 members
- digital is the devil 43,565 photos, 1,419 members
- People with wetsuits that look like seals from the bottom 1,440 photos, 96 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 20,377 photos, 3,650 members
- Dog'erday 44 photos, 10 members
- Cattle Pen - to err is human, to moo bovine... 7 photos, 25 members
- The Microwave Annex 0 photos, 19 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,164 photos, 7,133 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 8,851 photos, 831 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 36,502 photos, 950 members
- DBOLRL: we put the YOU in UI 4 photos, 189 members
- Jumping Project 49,275 photos, 26,778 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 32,631 photos, 287 members
- The Wreakage 269 photos, 15 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 65,316 photos, 9,348 members
- Camera Cemetery 8,957 photos, 686 members
- Camera Porn Friday 4,676 photos, 1,363 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 974,766 photos, 59,006 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 70,050 photos, 11,770 members
- Creative Product Photography (CPP) 860 photos, 302 members
- Product Photography 53,616 photos, 7,911 members
- JONES soda, co. 130 photos, 114 members
- arizona urban explorers 1,333 photos, 127 members
- Blogging Phoenix 1,079 photos, 51 members
- Spring Training Baseball 350 photos, 17 members
- Gogyohka 16 photos, 8 members
- Back To Flowers 1,210 photos, 185 members
- We Demand Donuts: 2,222 photos, 3,296 members
- Restore Lito's account! 27 photos, 120 members
- vintage camera addicts 4,840 photos, 451 members
- Your camera collection ! 50,470 photos, 5,030 members
- Boing Boing 80,777 photos, 4,697 members
- Photo Madness: Congratulations DeeMac! Our 2013 champion!! 435 photos, 345 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 22: Full Moon 107 photos, 50 members
- Utata 409,204 photos, 23,276 members
- Light Junkies 91,488 photos, 13,630 members
- 28 Days Later 79,760 photos, 2,705 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 16,105 photos, 1,056 members
- Color My World Daily (Sunday is BLACK AND WHITE day) 152,635 photos, 7,805 members
- Arizona 69,825 photos, 2,417 members
- Turning the lens on Flickr (Self Portraits) 17,613 photos, 2,204 members
- Occupy 20,686 photos, 1,237 members
- Astronomy 58,547 photos, 8,927 members
- Bonjour Tristesse 46,076 photos, 2,663 members
- PHILOSOPHY /// PHOTOphilosophy ™ 10,078 photos, 1,216 members
- WEEKLY 9,203 photos, 292 members
- Dogs for fun Photos :-) 36,969 photos, 4,649 members
- Dog Days! 32,643 photos, 6,103 members
- Yes You Canon 2,676 photos, 113 members
`Mark&Manna Photography says:
" Jonno is officially off his high horse, so I'm writing this to praise him for various things.
I want to praise him for being a helpful guy to his friends in need. (no,not me)
His photography is awe inspiring, but you can see that for yourself.
He's a funny witty guy .No...really. He's funny. I'm not lying!
He keeps threatening me with death because we're hot for the same girl, but she likes me best,and he knows it. This sometimes makes him bitter, but he'll get over it....eventually.
He's a Canon guy, but I won't hold that against him. Some of my favorite photographers are....*shrugs*"
25th August, 2012
"JW thinks he is me, on Flickr. He is wrong. I am not him, nor JakeRome. Sorry, peeps. However, this person took Flickr by storm with his amazing images. Checkkit out. He has mastered Digital AND Film. I can offer no better praise."
29th July, 2012
Mars Observer ♂ says:
"Contrary to popular belief, dinosaurs are *NOT* extinct. They (like many Canadians) have simply been drawn to the stunning natural beauty and dry, warm weather of Arizona. Many photographers (including Ansel Adams) have, for decades, also been drawn to this wondrously scenic, photography mecca (and not just for the early buffets, either!)
Is it any wonder then, that Jonno23, a hybrid dinosaur-photographer, would spring-forth from this hot-bed of eclectic artistic talent (I suspect he's part Canadian too!)
Jonno shoots with the ferocity of a Velociraptor, the skill of an Ansel Adams, and the politeness of a Canadian. Check it out!!"
29th May, 2012
"Jonno is one of those photographers that came out of nowhere and contributed heavily to the Pig Sty. His photos are show a great deal of promise and from what I gather, he's working out his creative kinks. Definitely a photographer to watch as I'm sure he'll dazzle us with some great photos going forward."
13th June, 2012
"I've heard Jonno say that he didn't think of himself as a photographer. I don't think that's true at all. His stream is full of evidence that he is. A photographer is someone who uses his camera to tell a story. Jonno tells great stories, indeed."
24th June, 2012
Feeling Croppy says:
"Jonno's testi to me gave me the giggles. That so didn't come out right. Neither did that! So glad to have met you in the Sty. You're a breath of fresh air in a place so wild and weird. Make sure the group treats you with respect and fairness, now that you have the M. Not sure why you'd ever want that M, but I have complete faith in you to Maintain a sense of Maturity and the occasional harmless Mayhem.
Jonno always manages to make me laugh and smile. He is adorable humorous and thoughtful."
21st May, 2012
"Mr Wade is a schweet heart and I know my schweet hearts let me tell you.. He can coax a small glass of something drinkable from any bar rag, he can round up a dinosaur or two and get them to do his bidding, he can smell an old camera just waiting to be re-owned, he knows his way around boats and beaches, tells a mean joke (you do not want to know how many times I have snorted my beverage up my nose when reading his pithy remarks) and has photo skillz too... what more could you ask? Oh... and he is a good friend... :-)"
11th May, 2012
"This guy is DInoriffic!
Great sense of humour coupled with skillz of the photo.
10th May, 2012
- Jonathan Wade
- January 2010
- I am: