Photos of fd (9)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,537 photos, 571 members
- Lightzone 4,979 photos, 502 members
- Orange County Photography Club 10,448 photos, 544 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 30,797 photos, 2,068 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 238 photos, 42 members
- Picture The Cure 486 photos, 307 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 657 photos, 410 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,498 photos, 5,051 members
- GeekDad 4,146 photos, 641 members
- 52 Weeks 56,397 photos, 5,840 members
- Nikon DX 14,602 photos, 725 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 5 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 883 photos, 279 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 177 members
- Strobist.com 582,348 photos, 116,157 members
- A Little Hitchcock 313 photos, 109 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 44,060 photos, 8,563 members
- Flickr Hacks 447 photos, 17,681 members
- Lens Tagged 1,551 photos, 92 members
- Photodoto.com 12,801 photos, 988 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 313,206 photos, 19,192 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 937 photos, 227 members
- Equipment 13,198 photos, 1,800 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 15,856 photos, 3,070 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 754 photos, 124 members
- Los Angeles 185,278 photos, 9,935 members
- Stunning! 7,203 photos, 1,780 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 931,254 photos, 47,347 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 771 photos, 162 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 34,533 photos, 15,211 members
- Orange County 9,040 photos, 366 members
- FlickrMeet 1,742 photos, 397 members
- Utata 409,495 photos, 23,303 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 139 photos, 312 members
- Flickr API 803 photos, 13,167 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2013 924,817 photos, 75,055 members
- Nikkor 193,824 photos, 9,007 members
- school age 2,657 photos, 192 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 209 members
- Macro 599,035 photos, 36,855 members
- Green is Beautiful 676,141 photos, 60,874 members
- panoramas 246,315 photos, 32,723 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,793 photos, 987 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,635 photos, 11,487 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 46,977 photos, 3,319 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
27th July, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
30th December, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
28th November, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
17th August, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
16th June, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken