Photos of fd (9)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,536 photos, 569 members
- Lightzone 5,123 photos, 527 members
- Orange County Photography Club 10,746 photos, 554 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 31,307 photos, 2,088 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 238 photos, 40 members
- Picture The Cure 486 photos, 307 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 654 photos, 409 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,485 photos, 5,035 members
- GeekDad 4,288 photos, 644 members
- 52 Weeks 56,972 photos, 5,916 members
- Nikon DX 15,094 photos, 736 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 881 photos, 277 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 177 members
- Strobist.com 587,090 photos, 117,228 members
- A Little Hitchcock 301 photos, 109 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 44,956 photos, 8,554 members
- Flickr Hacks 445 photos, 18,215 members
- Lens Tagged 1,556 photos, 92 members
- Photodoto.com 12,916 photos, 987 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 324,003 photos, 19,397 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 911 photos, 227 members
- Equipment 13,486 photos, 1,819 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 16,061 photos, 3,108 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 754 photos, 124 members
- Los Angeles 189,431 photos, 10,019 members
- Stunning! 7,297 photos, 1,787 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 973,693 photos, 48,947 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 772 photos, 161 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 34,559 photos, 15,753 members
- Orange County 9,095 photos, 367 members
- FlickrMeet 1,731 photos, 400 members
- Utata 414,823 photos, 23,922 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 141 photos, 314 members
- Flickr API 798 photos, 13,822 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2013 916,721 photos, 76,579 members
- Nikkor 198,827 photos, 9,142 members
- school age 2,655 photos, 192 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 208 members
- Macro 610,367 photos, 37,303 members
- Green is Beautiful 680,504 photos, 64,339 members
- panoramas 265,093 photos, 35,965 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,818 photos, 989 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,622 photos, 11,783 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 47,448 photos, 3,329 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
27th July, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
30th December, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
28th November, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
17th August, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
16th June, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken