Pictures in the stream shot with a Nikon D70s or Canon PowerShot A95. Or, quite possibly, my cameraphone. Few edits other than typical fixes: redeye, straightening, contrast, color temperature, cropping, etc.
This is a big, stream-of-consciousness photostream that gets updated with dozens of pictures a week. If you just want the artsy shots, you should visit my photoblog.
Photos of J. McPherskesen (9)
- Microsoft Photography Club 549 photos, 141 members
- Microsoft Photographers 34 photos, 4 members
- HTC Pure 44 photos, 6 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 138,489 photos, 11,593 members
- I've Got a Fancy Schmancy Camera But I Shot This With a Phone 10,332 photos, 302 members
- outside photography 15,768 photos, 891 members
- The Bridge @ OCC 98 photos, 4 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,380 photos, 17,902 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,179 photos, 1,700 members
- Twenty-something Christian Fellowship 756 photos, 26 members
- The Vine Church 104 photos, 9 members
- Lasagna 174 photos, 152 members
- Boards of Canada 4,117 photos, 531 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 101,524 photos, 2,445 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 216,466 photos, 11,806 members
- Canon A-Series 46,380 photos, 1,288 members
- Canon Powershot A95 Users 7,713 photos, 401 members
- live music in seattle 20,933 photos, 910 members
- Pianists 1,963 photos, 286 members
Eli McPherson says:
"Jonathan takes great photos of just about everything making him a excellent photographer and even a better brother."
9th September, 2007
"hey! If I were to look at cameras, which of the two that you use would you recommend, or would you recommend something different?
The pictures are great!"
6th March, 2007
"Not half bad.
I keed. I love his pics."
19th September, 2006
"Introverts take the best photos. Mr. McPherson is no exception."
19th September, 2006
Cam - Cam says:
"Jonny M is 'a-ok' in my book."
14th August, 2006
"Jonathan's photostream is touching and lovely- you get a sense that he pauses to appreciate the small, beautiful moments in life that sadly so often go overlooked or taken for granted. He is the only other person I know besides myself to almost always be counted on to be photographing any event, but he is lightyears beyond me in technical skills, and moving forward still."
29th March, 2006
- Jonathan McPherskesen
- August 2004
- Redmond, WA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer