My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 117 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 74 photos, 17 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 213 photos, 33 members
- Ford Explorer owners 215 photos, 48 members
- Ford! 76,325 photos, 2,520 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 357 photos, 42 members
- Peoria Area Rails 535 photos, 32 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 32,429 photos, 286 members
- Billy D Approved 1,912 photos, 77 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 112 photos, 24 members
- Uh Oh 680 photos, 436 members
- Railroad Oddities 1,711 photos, 107 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 769 photos, 113 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 195 photos, 48 members
- Street Name Humor 432 photos, 358 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 339,237 photos, 1,330 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,378 photos, 127 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,245 photos, 190 members
- Classic EMD Power 21,737 photos, 236 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 11,151 photos, 90 members
- Hammond railfanning 734 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 671 photos, 29 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,140 photos, 38 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 350 photos, 35 members
- BNSF Racetrack 7,181 photos, 165 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,648 photos, 80 members
- Rust in Peace 3,523 photos, 112 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 1,712 photos, 132 members
- Rare Cars 16,961 photos, 268 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,512 photos, 62 members
- Cars of the 90s! 3,575 photos, 104 members
- Your top shots of 2009 145 photos, 39 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 302 photos, 34 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 103 photos, 27 members
- One Of A Kind 623,923 photos, 20,307 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 4,538 photos, 189 members
- Stormy trains. 1,174 photos, 131 members
- Gary, Indiana 5,474 photos, 183 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 9,070 photos, 149 members
- EMD GP35s 313 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 359 photos, 51 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 6,763 photos, 142 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 614 photos, 70 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 2,535 photos, 265 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 905 photos, 100 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 15,314 photos, 781 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 190 photos, 77 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 1,786 photos, 69 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,275 photos, 85 members
- Light Engines Units 792 photos, 62 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
15th April, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
4th July, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
23rd August, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
7th April, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
17th September, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
19th March, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
27th December, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
8th September, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
25th July, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money