My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 209 photos, 31 members
- Ford Explorer owners 213 photos, 47 members
- Ford! 63,298 photos, 2,293 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 348 photos, 39 members
- Peoria Area Rails 455 photos, 33 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 17,602 photos, 252 members
- Billy D Approved 1,578 photos, 76 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 112 photos, 24 members
- Uh Oh 682 photos, 434 members
- Railroad Oddities 1,470 photos, 106 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 752 photos, 113 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 192 photos, 47 members
- Street Name Humor 430 photos, 356 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 274,620 photos, 1,142 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,316 photos, 125 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,247 photos, 182 members
- Classic EMD Power 18,840 photos, 224 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 9,509 photos, 86 members
- Hammond railfanning 709 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 665 photos, 28 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,097 photos, 39 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 324 photos, 33 members
- BNSF Racetrack 6,670 photos, 158 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,525 photos, 76 members
- Rust in Peace 3,387 photos, 107 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 1,486 photos, 127 members
- Rare Cars 13,904 photos, 247 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,226 photos, 62 members
- Cars of the 90s! 3,448 photos, 100 members
- Your top shots of 2009 145 photos, 42 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 282 photos, 29 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 103 photos, 27 members
- One Of A Kind 603,826 photos, 20,231 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 3,999 photos, 184 members
- Stormy trains. 1,162 photos, 122 members
- Gary, Indiana 5,146 photos, 183 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 8,462 photos, 146 members
- EMD GP35s 305 photos, 39 members
- Train Festival 2009 359 photos, 51 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 5,102 photos, 129 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 503 photos, 67 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 2,333 photos, 254 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 946 photos, 102 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 13,229 photos, 765 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 182 photos, 75 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 1,613 photos, 67 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 3,702 photos, 83 members
- Light Engines Units 760 photos, 64 members
- Ex-CR SD's 699 photos, 29 members
- US Railfan Mag 98 photos, 42 members
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
15th April, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
4th July, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
23rd August, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
7th April, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
17th September, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
19th March, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
27th December, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
8th September, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
25th July, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money