My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 124 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 88 photos, 17 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 220 photos, 33 members
- Ford Explorer owners 216 photos, 50 members
- Ford! 79,526 photos, 2,595 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 358 photos, 42 members
- Peoria Area Rails 565 photos, 33 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 35,782 photos, 309 members
- Billy D Approved 1,828 photos, 77 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 118 photos, 25 members
- Uh Oh 628 photos, 438 members
- Railroad Oddities 1,826 photos, 108 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 789 photos, 113 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 200 photos, 50 members
- Street Name Humor 436 photos, 359 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 373,146 photos, 1,452 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,452 photos, 126 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,242 photos, 198 members
- Classic EMD Power 23,572 photos, 251 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 11,826 photos, 96 members
- Hammond railfanning 740 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 682 photos, 29 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,161 photos, 38 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 354 photos, 35 members
- BNSF Racetrack 7,373 photos, 168 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,680 photos, 82 members
- Rust in Peace 3,670 photos, 115 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 1,827 photos, 134 members
- Rare Cars 19,173 photos, 276 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,463 photos, 62 members
- Cars of the 90s! 3,519 photos, 106 members
- Your top shots of 2009 145 photos, 39 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 325 photos, 34 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 102 photos, 27 members
- One Of A Kind 636,155 photos, 20,373 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 4,696 photos, 193 members
- Stormy trains. 1,179 photos, 131 members
- Gary, Indiana 5,700 photos, 185 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 9,345 photos, 151 members
- EMD GP35s 331 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 359 photos, 51 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 7,308 photos, 147 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 673 photos, 70 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 2,668 photos, 266 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 988 photos, 101 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 15,746 photos, 789 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 358 photos, 79 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 1,917 photos, 70 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,395 photos, 87 members
- Light Engines Units 821 photos, 61 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
15th April, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
4th July, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
23rd August, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
7th April, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
17th September, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
19th March, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
27th December, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
8th September, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
25th July, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money