I hope that you enjoy browsing through my photos!
I would of course be glad to make images available to support non-profit or wildlife and conservation groups free of charge. I can usually provide higher quality versions of these images for print applications. If you want to use any of my photographs on blogs, websites etc, again feel free to mail me, it is always nice to see my stuff of value to people and being used! Tell me what you want, pop me a mail. All I would humbly insist is that my name be included in the caption, and that a link be added back to each picture back on Flickr. Please don't be cheap on this or request to get around this because of your 'special' circumstances, I've heard it all before. Thank you!
May I (very) politely ask you to please refrain from promoting or trolling on my stream, be it for a group or for yourself, or some other reason. So if it seems to me that your primary goal is to make noise rather than add signal, promote rather than discuss, I'll just delete it and stop you posting in the future - it's a bit crass and impolite. Especially types who write one adjective followed by a humongous "look at my photos" graphic, promoting either themselves or their group, I just can't bear that. Thank you very much in advance!!!
My most popular photos these days are my extreme macro photos - best place to look through these is the extreme macro set below:
As you know I love taking extreme macro photos of insects. I have had amazing kind offers from all sorts of lovely people to send me insects from their part of the world to photograph - thank you very much!!! If you have one that you think deserves a photo, send it to me! To stop repeating myself in mails, here are my details: Johan J Ingles-Le Nobel, c/o Telefonix Voice & Data, 437 London Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU153HZ, England. I am sure insect experts know how to send insects, but for non experts, all you need to do is put the dead insect in a matchbox, with some cotton wool to make sure bits don't break off (antennae etc) with a couple of drops of your (or your wife's!) nail varnish remover on the cotton to eliminate parasites in transit. That's it! Thank you!!!
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography NEW RULES! 927,708 photos, 70,700 members
- Photo News Gallery 34,447 photos, 1,953 members
- macromaniaci 5,699 photos, 1,256 members
- Butterfly Color 72,425 photos, 7,125 members
- Flickr Friday 2,773 photos, 5,102 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 8,802 photos, 2,505 members
- Flickr Ideas 0 photos, 11,439 members
- ~Insect & Spider Macro Masterpieces~ 1,473 photos, 177 members
- Poor-Man's Macro (PLEASE, read the description carefully!) 39,518 photos, 5,607 members
- National Wildlife Magazine Photo Group 97,271 photos, 5,836 members
- Photo Infos 106,714 photos, 3,683 members
- Yahoo! Your Pictures 29,959 photos, 2,578 members
- Inviting Images 2,963 photos, 84 members
- Stackshot Macro Rail... 50 photos, 17 members
- PentaxOnline 1,628 photos, 134 members
- jjjjtest 0 photos, 2 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Britain- New idea for group! 18,487 photos, 919 members
- DOF Stacking 3,201 photos, 602 members
- Spectacular Insects 47,649 photos, 5,859 members
- BBC Autumnwatch 119,235 photos, 11,881 members
- MACROscope 1,680 photos, 84 members
- Flickr International 22,729 photos, 2,828 members
- Pentax K-5 / K-5 II / K-5 IIs Photographers 137,597 photos, 4,008 members
- ALL MACRO 17,092 photos, 1,771 members
- Country & Garden Wildlife 18,024 photos, 372 members
- Moth Gallery - P1 C1 Please 29,063 photos, 2,475 members
- Arthropods - Field Stacks 1,040 photos, 94 members
- Elite Bug Competition 3,213 photos, 321 members
- Stuff With Six Legs 22,088 photos, 705 members
- FLICKR STUDIO "new photographic techniques" 21,325 photos, 3,805 members
- PLANET EARTH WILDLIFE AND NATURE (INVITE ONLY) 24,286 photos, 1,720 members
- BBC Summer of Wildlife (Official)/ Summerwatch 54,173 photos, 3,400 members
- Beauty is Simple 138,088 photos, 4,777 members
- Microscopy 6,461 photos, 988 members
- Macro Extreme (Invited Photos Only!) 3,870 photos, 871 members
- An Inordinate Fondness for Beetles 15,763 photos, 1,488 members
- UK Bugs 16,502 photos, 622 members
- Micro, Macro & Very Close Up 11,049 photos, 790 members
- Extreme Macro Gear 393 photos, 128 members
- Dorking Camera Club 984 photos, 26 members
- Remodeling Photographic Equipment Group 143 photos, 32 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 8,296 photos, 197 members
- The Finest Insect Macro 7,013 photos, 346 members
- Superlative Macros (Admin Invite & Members Only) 2,698 photos, 103 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 242,945 photos, 21,801 members
- British Lepidoptera 27,344 photos, 794 members
- Insects - Studio Stacks 1,102 photos, 282 members
"Wow! I'd been browsing work of different macro photographers, but i find that you are the best macro photographer i had ever seen. Whatever equipment you are using, it is AMAZING! Well done! :)"
17th October, 2012
"احد افضل المصورين المتخصصين بالماكرو
صوره تاسر القلب
انسان مبدع ومميز
اتمنى اصل الى نصف مستوه"
16th October, 2012
codename: NT says:
"awesome gallery keep it coming!!! :D"
19th July, 2012
Dawn in Phuket, Thailand says:
"Great macros here - love your descriptions too!"
12th July, 2012
I am very impressed by the quality of your photos.
I am going to be inspired by it and hope to find advice.
Congratulations for your excellent work.
Kind regards from Mexico and Switzerland"
4th June, 2012
"Beautiful set of pictures! Like those great macros very much!"
2nd June, 2012
Christian Ronnel says:
"I'm not big into macro nor am I a fan of bugs. But there's something about Johan's images that draws you into to them and keeps you staring. Perhaps it's the bugs' eyes luring you to their trap. But one thing is certain, Johan does it best. He even made me want to try it once, I appreciate his images even more after that. And he's doing focus stacking which is infinitely more difficult and time consuming than holding a camera on one hand a flash on the other.
Thank you very much for sharing your superb work and I'm looking forward in seeing your images when I open a science book."
1st June, 2012
Johnny Cooman says:
"Johan, you have a beautiful photostream with a super macroset!!! Extremely good super macro's from first quality!!!
Keep it up, it's perfect!!!
Kind regards, Johnny Cooman."
27th May, 2012
R Scott Photography says:
"I'm not usually a fan of macro work. Not usually - but when I see work of the quality that Johan puts out it captivates my eye. I stop and I look; and I keep on looking.
I don't understand the technical details of how he achieves the results he does but to me it's the best macro eye-candy I've come across.
Johan is the best of the best I have come across on Flickr in his category."
27th May, 2012
"Most impressive macro work here! :)"
27th May, 2012
"Congratulations, outstanding macro set."
27th May, 2012
Mister Electron says:
"World class macro/focus stacking! This is utterly superb work, I'm a professional microscopist with 20 plus years experience and one rarely sees macro work of this calibre!"
27th May, 2012
"Thumbs up! AMAZING macro's!"
26th May, 2012
- Johan J.Ingles-Le Nobel
- September 2009
- Holmbury St.Mary, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Technology Marketing