- Coastal Carolinas 6,193 photos, 306 members
- Nothin' But The Blues... 4,028 photos, 366 members
- Winter In Virginia 213 photos, 43 members
- BAN !!! 863 photos, 210 members
- Fuji S1500 Camera Users 11,804 photos, 650 members
- a day in the life of 4 November 296 photos, 310 members
- Optics Of Crash helmets 1,058 photos, 67 members
- Dreams Come True (Award on 3) 94,771 photos, 9,144 members
- ^^"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD - P1/A2 (MANDATORY) 744,241 photos, 39,673 members
- Local Mix: Chesapeake 939 photos, 85 members
- Biker Lifestyle in Black and White 357 photos, 53 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,990 photos, 591 members
- *Everything is Beautiful* Updated Group Rules! 108,471 photos, 3,689 members
- MIMAMOR FLOWERS / Post 1 - 3 Award 55,724 photos, 5,593 members
- I love the sea! 739 photos, 95 members
- Beauty Secret ( Post 1 - Comment 3 ) 27,808 photos, 2,834 members
- Fog and Rain 188,106 photos, 36,902 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 78,916 photos, 13,437 members
- Kodaki Ko (Post 1- Comment 2) 8,224 photos, 852 members
- Workboats and Tugboats 41,746 photos, 1,934 members
- ღThe Flower Bookღ 8,161 photos, 800 members
- Colonial Beach, VA 129 photos, 13 members
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security 576 photos, 65 members
- It must be 5 o'clock somewhere! 1,317 photos, 145 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 220,241 photos, 11,536 members
- Delicious Foods 163,730 photos, 6,215 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 44,984 photos, 2,267 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES (2/day) 64,495 photos, 8,199 members
- Portsmouth VA Walkabout 274 photos, 17 members
- THE MAGIC HOUR (NO VIDEOS, ONLY PHOTOS)--invite yours friends 52,325 photos, 2,129 members
- "Unlimited Photos: No Rules" 1,365,086 photos, 7,980 members
- fabulous flicks (post 1 - Comment 3) 65,320 photos, 3,482 members
- Comfort Food 27,616 photos, 651 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 43,733 photos, 2,448 members
- "This Photo Rocks!" (Post 7 - Award 3) 231,873 photos, 5,440 members
- ◄ SHIPS ►☼◄ WORLD-WIDE ► 60,544 photos, 1,176 members
- Interesting photos! 25,539 photos, 1,597 members
- ExtraOrdinary Photography / ADMIN INVITE ONLY / 5,580 photos, 365 members
- Michelangelo's Box (Invited Images Only) 12,478 photos, 2,478 members
- ~New Envy of Flickr!~ Invited Only - Post 1 Comment 2 58,743 photos, 9,151 members
- North Carolina Photography 26,650 photos, 717 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 180,825 photos, 22,348 members
- CLASSIC VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES :: eu-moto 13,556 photos, 509 members
- A Year of Holidays: CELEBRATIONS..NOT VACATIONS! 9,403 photos, 810 members
- Enjoying the Ride ~ (fam friendly/read rules) 5,020 photos, 271 members
- Ships and Vessels 145,410 photos, 10,319 members
- Spectacular Sunsets and Sunrises 44,549 photos, 4,054 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 495,880 photos, 63,047 members
- Burgers 4,032 photos, 606 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,067,765 photos, 72,085 members
"Jim is a man with a passion for hard work, photography, good food, Blues music, nature and feel of a Harley on the road... all fine things in my view…
He is always there with a positive comment and I am proud to count him as a friend."
15th December, 2009
"Hey I just got your package just a little over two months after it was sent! Talk about timing though! We were low on smokes, and we're always low on cookies. Thanks from the guys and thanks from me for the thoughts and support! It definitely means alot. Thanks!"
23rd April, 2009
"Jim is a man that is REAL. Down to earth and friendly. I love his shots of life in his stream. His stream is very random, i love that. You never know what Jim may post and that's fun. I have learned that Jim has a heart of gold ,full of goodness and love. He has become a very good and close friend.He was there in my and Kitteh's darkest hour and that kind of friendship should never be taken for granted. Thank you Jim for your friendship and your support"
24th March, 2009
"Jim is so kind, sweet, funny and full of life. He has a fabulous personality and mind. I love your sense of humor. You are kick in the pants babe.
I love your emails. I adore hearing about your job, the 31 ship night, your motorcycle rides, everything.
Jim is a very talented photographer. His photo's are inspirational, each unique and truly amazing, and wonderfully artistic.
Jim has some of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen. Just beautiful. He usually manages to have his trademark bird in those shots. And his food pics!! OMG, just amazing. He makes the most delicious fabulous food ever. I get hungry just looking and thinking of those dinners and deserts.
Jim brightens up my day with his rockin' comments and rockin' personality. Dude, you are the BEST~ When do we leave for that 50,000 mile bike ride dude?
30th August, 2008
"jim is someone,if we lived closer,i could see myself spending a lot of quality time with...he is an unsung hero and a true gentleman..someone you would allways feel protected and respected by...he is generous with his time and he cares..qualitys that are rare in this busy world
he takes amazing photographs and he shares a lot of himself in them...take the time to get to know him and his photo's,you wont be disapointed"
29th June, 2008
- Jim Brickett
- March 2008
- Chesapeake, VA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken