kaoni701's photostream Pro User
- Nikon D800 Users Group 110,069 photos, 8,054 members
- Nikon 1 Cameras 7,661 photos, 1,496 members
- Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 (OM mount) 6,658 photos, 590 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 122,185 photos, 6,830 members
- Fuji X100 98,903 photos, 7,052 members
- I Shoot Film 2,030,942 photos, 81,124 members
- Ilford HP5 Plus 26,405 photos, 2,399 members
- The Nikon FM series (FM, FM-10, FM2 & FM3) 51,403 photos, 3,356 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 261,904 photos, 8,286 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 70,171 photos, 3,843 members
- OLYMPUS PEN E-PL2 20,663 photos, 1,088 members
- Nikon D700 Photos 67,404 photos, 1,049 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,274 photos, 23,589 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED 5,310 photos, 1,245 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 3,726 photos, 251 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4.0G ED VR 10,649 photos, 1,557 members
- Nikon D700 249,637 photos, 13,828 members
- New York City 565,722 photos, 36,364 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 10,467 photos, 873 members
- HDR 826,453 photos, 87,623 members
- Baseball 70,014 photos, 4,888 members
- sfgiantsfans 7,141 photos, 481 members
- FishEye 123,896 photos, 12,650 members
- Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye 13,096 photos, 1,271 members
- Canon PowerShot S90 48,121 photos, 3,152 members
- [KANSAI Days] 41,443 photos, 997 members
- people in Kyoto 3,244 photos, 357 members
- Cinematic Photography 120,777 photos, 5,965 members
- bicycles x 自転車 33,474 photos, 2,083 members
- Candid & Street Photography 754,830 photos, 22,276 members
- KeepInspiring.Me 4,404 photos, 348 members
- city life 248,881 photos, 7,453 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 435,547 photos, 29,929 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,267 photos, 1,427 members
- Kids Life 76,888 photos, 11,325 members
- DSLR Manual Shots 2,434 photos, 298 members
- Joe McNally's Hot Shoe Diaries: Big Light From Small Flashes 13,270 photos, 2,150 members
- Hipstamatic 271,945 photos, 16,389 members
- Tokina Lenses - Official Tag Required 27,381 photos, 1,868 members
- Tokina SD 50-135 F2.8 DX AT-X PRO 2,585 photos, 409 members
- Nikon CLS 25,357 photos, 7,855 members
- Lighting Essentials 63,211 photos, 6,981 members
- *Swoon 32,591 photos, 1,462 members
- The Beauty of Girls and Women P1/C2 184,924 photos, 10,023 members
- San Francisco - Locals Only 9,528 photos, 367 members
- art of landscape 2,128 photos, 14,175 members
- The Best of San Francisco 14,502 photos, 1,331 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 128,365 photos, 11,059 members
- Strobist.com 572,502 photos, 113,697 members
- NightLife @ the California Academy of Sciences 996 photos, 111 members
"Jonathan is an amazing photographer. period. The way he captures emotions with each photo is incredible, and he executes each image perfectly! Through his 52 week project, he exemplified awesome lighting with his strobes-- making Suki as adorable as ever :) Congrats on completing a year of fantastic photos, and can't wait for what's next :D -Brandon"
30th December, 2010
Jun Song says:
"I met Jonathan while walking down the road on my way to take a shot of the Golden Gate bridge only to see him and Bridget trying to get Suki to cooperate as well as putting up a brilliant fight against the wind with their diffuser. I decided to see if I could help in anyway which led to our encounter.
From my quick experience with Jonathan and Bridget I felt super comfy around them and they just had such a friendly vibe! They both knew plenty about photography and educated me the difference between a softbox and diffuser which they further encouraged me to explore ... one day! Haha.
They both went to the hassle of dropping me off at Lombard Street where I could get some awesome unique light trails and were very helpful in every way imaginable.
Jonathan, your Photostream is INCREDIBLE. I love your lighting and soft style. I don't think it's something that can be replicated, only created. Your work inspires me and I want you to know that you're my inspiration for landscapes and the natural world photography!
All the best with Bridget and Suki! I'm so glad I bumped into you. I look forward to seeing your future work and hope you come down to Western Australia one day ;)"
18th June, 2010
"What can one say about KAONI701's photostream? Hmmm. I'll say that he is what's called a light painter. If you want an education on the use of creative lighting you've come to the right spot. Take some time and do yourself a favor and don't just stop at the first page of this stream.
Kaoni is my go to photostream for inspiration.
SHOOT ON Kaoni SHOOT ON!!!"
18th February, 2010
Miguel Kieling says:
""I found your blog by chance, but I was very happy I did. You have great photos and your collection is by far one of the best in Flickr. Amazing stuff. I'll keep coming back here to see more of your magic!! ;)
8th December, 2009
"Jonathan has been a friend of mine on Flickr for only a couple of weeks. However, just from the photos on his stream and comments, I know that he is a very good person. His photographs have a natural feel to them that make you feel at home. You can see the love he has for his wife and dog in every shot he takes of them. He uses light in such a beautiful way and the softness in his shots are just amazing. You can see the beauty of everyday life in his work. It is very hard to find real friends on Flickr and I am very happy to say that I found one in Jonathan. Keep up the amazing work my friend."
3rd June, 2009
"Jon’s stream is a complete delight...scrolling through his stream, you will see a natural and beautiful progression. The images are fresh, clean and vibrant. Jon has a natural eye for fine lines and interesting perspectives.
Jon, you been a great supporter and a friend. I am genuinely glad to have you as a true flickr buddy. I look forward to seeing more of your artistry!!"
25th May, 2009
Ting å©· says:
"Jonathan is one of my favourite photographers in Flickr. He has a style quite unique positively and I can easily recognise his work if I saw it somewhere. This is something which not all photographers are able to grasp. I love his choice for subjects and the perspectives that he use to capture those images. His passion for this art is great and I feel happy to be on the same side as him. Suki (his cute doggie) is of course another reason why I follow his stream every single day.
Jon, thanks for being supportive and giving me your sincerity as a friend!
14th May, 2009
"Kaoni is a so kindly person. When I just began to use fickr, he always gave me comments to encourage. Of course, I also learn a lot from his work.
By the way, his shiba ~ Suki is so cuuuuuuuuute.
22nd April, 2009
Josh Liba says:
"My cousin and brother!
There exists a bond between brothers that transcends all words! So no need to try explaining it.
There has never been another person so happy to have his technology stolen or broken - so as to havea legitimate excuse to buy something newer and shinier due to 'necessity.' This is a trait we share, among others.
He walks a path of determination - in fitted shirt and jeans!
He chooses, wisely. After weeks of agonizing deliberation on the final two choices.
But above all, he is my blood brethren - A person I trust and will always relate to. An older brother and mentor that has guided and shaped me... and passed clothes down to me until we were almost a comparable size. A man that would to this day, not hesitate to don a Next Generation Star Trek costume with me to relive old times.
I could go on, but it's lunchtime and I'm hungry.
He would understand."
25th December, 2008
- Jonathan Fleming
- December 2008
- San Francisco, CA USA
- San Francisco, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Jonathan Fleming Photography