Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm in my early late mid-20s and work the job of a high school student. I live with my dog and my failure to live up to any sort of potential in an easily-defensible structure somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
What? Because of the zombies? I'm not afraid of no zombies. Ha ha... ha?
Science fiction and horror movies make me happy. And often terrified. Joss Whedon is my god. I have a mortal fear of zombies and sleep with the Survival Guide under my pillow. You know, just in case.
I also think I’m funny, but I’m probably wrong.
- River Phoenix 4 photos, 19 members
- Fiona Apple 254 photos, 98 members
- Baka Baka 3,117 photos, 344 members
- Adobe illustrator 37,106 photos, 5,025 members
- Your Art - Not Photography 395,922 photos, 26,606 members
- Vector Art 61,300 photos, 8,851 members
- Binary Bonsai 287 photos, 862 members
Jessica Finson doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jessica Finson
- September 2005
- Dover, Kansas
- Topeka, Kansas, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Slave to the Minimum Wage
- Ate My Brain