All photos are © Jenny Babot Romney
If you wish to use one of my photos, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are NOT FREE stock photos.
You can buy rights to use them, contact me for pricing.
Photos of fotoJENica (2)
- Nikon COOLPIX AW100 1,511 photos, 278 members
- Nikon D800 Users Group 183,576 photos, 10,051 members
- Miami Herald Communities 3,466 photos, 163 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (((click "about" to find award))) 2,399,751 photos, 95,606 members
- RING BEARERS & FLOWER GIRLS 315 photos, 132 members
- Creative Fruit & Veg 3,646 photos, 2,204 members
- Pelicans 10,281 photos, 1,867 members
- :::~BOKEH (ボケ) LAND~::: | houseofbokehblog.wordpress.com 84,381 photos, 3,784 members
- The Light Painters Society 338,263 photos, 14,305 members
- "Nikon FX Showcase" D3/3s/3x/D4/D600/D610/D700/D800/D800e/Df" 25,089 photos, 916 members
- On the trail of Henri Cartier Bresson... 461 photos, 491 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 523 photos, 7,085 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,337 photos, 364 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 190 photos, 12,674 members
- panasonic lumix 14-140 1,520 photos, 92 members
- Top 20 Food Pix (mmmm) 20 photos, 1,537 members
- Tributes to Horst *hb19 101 photos, 48 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 213,523 photos, 9,731 members
- NIKON PROFESSIONAL 428,097 photos, 18,415 members
- NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G 3,578 photos, 303 members
- Shutter Sisters 399,067 photos, 12,362 members
- I brake for bokeh and presets 1,457 photos, 539 members
- Presetting Lightroom 48,348 photos, 10,929 members
- Shoot Miami 6,171 photos, 293 members
- Girls in hats 5,737 photos, 1,189 members
- Nikkor 135mm AF f/2 DC 4,464 photos, 910 members
- artland 557,398 photos, 29,739 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,575 photos, 1,411 members
- Coisas de Mulher! 5,285 photos, 611 members
- Images On Blue 8,297 photos, 1,963 members
- Kinetic Photography 2,323 photos, 914 members
- Street Photography 88,913 photos, 29,961 members
- Ari's Photography Classes 12 photos, 23 members
- Flickr Social Club 786,174 photos, 31,755 members
- BEER 66,047 photos, 9,493 members
- Lensbaby 73,744 photos, 9,340 members
- "Most Beautiful Pictures" 106,881 photos, 3,688 members
- South Dade Photography Flickr Group 1,038 photos, 48 members
- The Great Shooters (Invited Photo Only!) Award 2 & Fave 2 3,997 photos, 1,698 members
- Beaches - Around the World 62,110 photos, 5,792 members
- Best of Photoshop Retouch "Before & after" 3,376 photos, 1,066 members
- **THE BEST VISIONS** ( Post 01, Award 03 ) 175,967 photos, 7,718 members
- Stunning Photos 2 (Post 1, Comment 1 and Invite 1) 12,746 photos, 1,024 members
- Journalism Social,Beautiful people &Political 10,324 photos, 1,162 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 106,148 photos, 6,757 members
- A Little Beauty - invitation Only (post 1 comment 2) 18,939 photos, 3,316 members
- High Quality Images! Award 7!! Sweeper Running!!! 260,199 photos, 10,643 members
- SKG Actions 609 photos, 670 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 191,527 photos, 22,044 members
- Best Candid Photos of Children 49,931 photos, 4,011 members
Ciari M says:
"Thanks Jenny! for all your AWESOME work & patience with my sobrinos Kyliana & Alejandro!!
The best is YET TO COME in 2009 !!!
Enjoy your Vacations! un beso!
11th December, 2008
"Jenny is just been one of the most inspirational photographers on Flickr. She has been an encouraging friend and one of the most technically accomplished photographers here. I learn lots from her stream. Check it out you won't want to leave."
26th November, 2008
~ ♥ Maral ♥ ~ says:
"Jenny is not only an excellent photographer, but also a very special and sweet friend. She has been teaching me a lot. It’s a great privilege to also work with her on a day-to-day basis. Her skills and techniques will make your jaw drop. She has true talent. I am simply amazed by the creativity and beauty of her shots, not to mention her brilliant titles. Just taking a look at her stream will give you an idea of how versatile she is. The best part is that I get to see her work before it’s on Flickr and to me, that’s rewarding on it’s own. Jenny, you are an inspiration to me and a true friend. Love you girl ! =)"
1st August, 2008
"This is a long due testimonial for Jenny because I have been admiring her awesome creation for a while now. She is a wonderful flickr friend, a truly a person of awesome personality and last but not least a great supporter of my work . If you just came across her stream, take the time and have a look at all the awesome masterpiece that she has come up with. You will be amazed! Yes, she is that good. Keep up the great work my friend. I am proud of you. You are an asset to the flickr community."
9th June, 2008
"jenny fill her images with the most wonderful light a rare gift indeed..."
5th April, 2008
Ming chai says:
"I am greatful and thankful to have met Jenny here in Flickr ! a Beautiful person with a beautiful heart and all her wonderful pictures and Work clearly reflects the beauty in her !
It is a pleasure to view and Visit her photstream ! Thank you Jenny for all the Fun and Joy !"
6th December, 2007
"So much written here about Jenny's photos, hard to add something new. I admire her photographic skills and her approach so much!
But what I do add is that Jenny, as I know her from flickr, is always so warm and friendly to others here and that her comments always mean very much to me!
People like Jenny make flickr work for me!"
15th November, 2007
Gail Hicks says:
"Jenny is a true artist in my eyes....I am always anxious to see what she will post next......she is always there with kind words, comments or faves.............she knows how to capture beauty.......Gail"
13th June, 2007
"Jenny's photos show true sensitivity to detail and her talent is truly inspiring. Her latest uploads are always among the first to catch my eye on my contact photostream. Jenny definitely ranks high up on my list of favorite flickr photographers!!!! As always, I look forward to her next masterpiece!!!!"
18th December, 2006
matt JSL tan says:
""SI NO EXISTIERAS YO TE INVENTARIA COMO EL SOL AL DIA" @>--
... which is exactly how Jenny makes her special images.
If there is happiness she will capture it on photo,
if it isn't there, she'll invent it with her heart :)
To make happy and special images you have to possess
that happiness and specialness first, then you create the images.
Without that inner self, the images will be missing something real. The feelings come first, then the words... finally, the beautiful images.
Jenny says she makes each day happy and special...
she doesn't just say it, she feels it.
It shows in every photo she creates."
9th December, 2006
I don't know her personally at all. What I do know is from her site here that she is one of the nature lover & a great motivator on www.flickr.com & www.blogger.com !!
All her works are superb & each Master Piece with great creativity & Innovation. I enjoy visiting here very much.
Jenny you are great asset on then net......."
11th December, 2006
"Jenny is one of the most proffesional photographers I have come across on Flickr. All her pics are very beautiful like her and always show happiness. They are amazing. I, like many others, always look forward to see her new photographs which always show something different. She is also a very nice and polite person. So my dear friend, keep clicking. Jenny, you are the best!"
15th September, 2006
"What can be said that hasn't already been spoken of Jenny's collective work here on Flickr. Such warmth and tenderness are but two feelings that often display themselves in the nature and people photography of Jenny. So much to see in each and every photo. So much diversity in her collective work, it is impressive and inspiring.
And, how gracious she is and so quick to comment, so often, on other's contributions. Perhaps she knows just how special she is to Flickr...an invaluable asset to the flickrsphere. Perhaps. :-)"
4th September, 2006
"Jenny's delicate cables of creativity are always like a draw-bridge,
an unspeakable beauty easily penetrated into the deepest depth that
remains within us all.
Jenny's work is vibrant, beautiful, inspiring, elegant and honest.
She continues to hold my attention by the throat, and i enjoy every moment
of it. Now everyone should go and dig through her images because there are
treasures awaiting your eyes! May you continue to shine and let peace and love
control your blooming world, Keep making great images."
17th August, 2006
"Jenny obviously has talent with the camera. She has a very curious and observant eye which makes for unique and interesting photographs. Her portrait work is outstanding."
17th July, 2006
arny johanns says:
"jenny has such a vast collection of beautiful and interesting photos..i visit her photostream almost daily and my eyes are always happy of what they see..
she seems to have a very joyful spirit..you can often sence the mood of people throught their photos.."
25th June, 2006
"There's magic in these photos. Jenny can express beauty like it's a first language. I keep coming back to her photostream just because I feel like finding new favourites, and whether they're anoles, flowers or stunning portraits, I'm never left wanting. Beautiful work! Kevin"
3rd June, 2006
Stuck in Customs says:
"This gal has some amazing pizazz and punch in her photos. She obviously uses that very special part of her brain that very few people can access; it has enabled some extremely creative and inspired work. It is rare to see fresh thought out there across the landscape, so that is why I am always excited to see her work come into my friend's contact stream!"
21st May, 2006
"I love the work of Jenny. Both her portraits and her nature shots are full of life and vitality. Throw in her "slices of life" images and you have one well-rounded, talented photographer! She's a great Flickr friend as well, and I look forward to her every posting!"
10th May, 2006
"Jenny's picture are so colourful and full of life.
She has a lot of talent.
Keep it up, Jenny!
22nd April, 2006
"Jenny is a true delight -- as a photographer because she captures images that speak to her heart -- and as a friend because she is always encouraging and enthusiastic but still always honest (e.g. no empty praise). She has a wonderful eye for color and composition -- there is a gentle emotion in her photos that reveals her unique spirit. I'm glad that I found her photostream, way back when, and have been able to witness her evolution from snapshot taker to true artist :)"
1st May, 2006
Observing Jenny's work to me is like learning diffrent concepts of photography.
I love the way she clicks the subject.I don't know may be you people have this idea or not but I feel jeeny's own pic also have enagmatic attraction.I love to see the work of Jenny everyday.
Her pictures speak itself....
Kudos to you Jenny
Best of the regards
5th May, 2006
Big Gig Photography says:
"For someone who has gone into photography as part of her work,Jenny has shown in her photos a wonderful talent that I personally look forward to seeing more of.
There is a great deal of thought and heart in her photos and I highly recommend anyone to stop and view her work."
31st March, 2006
- Jenny Romney
- December 2004