Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at email@example.com
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 191 photos, 249 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,866 photos, 1,288 members
- STORMSCAPES 8,964 photos, 933 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 42,347 photos, 7,009 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Contest 5,110 photos, 3,132 members
- Sault Ste Marie 5,348 photos, 199 members
- Photo News Gallery 42,685 photos, 2,171 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 1,679 photos, 76 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 854 photos, 52 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 6,391 photos, 267 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 14,004 photos, 890 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 44,813 photos, 5,378 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,668 photos, 790 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,699 photos, 21,904 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 103,279 photos, 4,813 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 10,102 photos, 575 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,186 photos, 2,545 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 155,403 photos, 17,978 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 5,729 photos, 472 members
- FlickrsBest the original 93,551 photos, 14,756 members
- S Johnson's Fauna High Quality Images Only! (only 1 per day) 68,033 photos, 5,744 members
- Flickr Envy Public (invited images only/Post one/and invite one 7,577 photos, 2,559 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES (2/day) 66,566 photos, 8,254 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,519 photos, 2,103 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 617 photos, 74 members
- The Rust Bucket 69,724 photos, 7,136 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 15,153 photos, 1,815 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,890 photos, 7,349 members
- Images of Africa 152,584 photos, 5,505 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 296,821 photos, 39,375 members
- You Think this is Art 1,251,958 photos, 58,061 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 22,062 photos, 8,587 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,388 photos, 2,922 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 286,072 photos, 42,659 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 491,636 photos, 62,975 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 399,268 photos, 39,183 members
- All Things Alaska 10,020 photos, 332 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 18,870 photos, 2,943 members
- Winter Wonderland 223,138 photos, 21,869 members
- IN THE DARK 18,544 photos, 1,328 members
- Star Trails 19,060 photos, 7,750 members
- MOON Shots 93,536 photos, 22,339 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 5,579 photos, 1,603 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 4,030 photos, 1,209 members
- Epiphyllum 3,324 photos, 390 members
- Awesome Nature 385,073 photos, 11,676 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 9,084 photos, 240 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,659 photos, 1,012 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,815 photos, 7,637 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 13,825 photos, 3,517 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
7th December, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
29th March, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
14th March, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
28th February, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)