I've published three books, "Young Lords of Siyah Chan", "Call of the Panther" novels of the ancient Maya, and "Samuel, Servant of Yahweh" about the Old Testament prophet.
Currently I am working on the second in the series on the ancient Maya who lived at Yaxchilan; "Unsung Lord of Siyah Chan" to be published some day soon.
I live in Hayward CA with my husband and seven cats, visit often with my son and four grandsons in the East Bay, and not so often with my daughter and two granddaughters in Florida.
- World Monuments Watch 551 photos, 105 members
- Yafo / Jaffa / יפו 1,362 photos, 170 members
- 100 + Viewed Best Archaeology, Old Art & Ruins (add 1, award 1) 11,833 photos, 848 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 150,170 photos, 12,414 members
- MI ESQUIPULAS 312 photos, 33 members
jcwrenn doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Joan C Wrenn
- June 2005
- Hayward CA, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Systems Analyst, Writer