handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,073 photos, 6,997 members
- Street Photography 3,201 photos, 43,715 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,333,377 photos, 43,153 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 79,473 photos, 3,446 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 617,527 photos, 43,500 members
- unstaged reality (closed) 248 photos, 63 members
- Asian Girl Photography 26,248 photos, 985 members
- Asian 49,484 photos, 3,775 members
- Canon Camera Club 232,012 photos, 5,286 members
- chinese beauty 28,328 photos, 951 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 20,341 photos, 1,471 members
- Racing 137,564 photos, 2,794 members
- Motor racing Events 197,247 photos, 1,505 members
- Classic Motor Racing 96,165 photos, 2,103 members
- Irregular Magazine 264 photos, 9 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 6,589 photos, 496 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 33,575 photos, 1,379 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,613 photos, 317 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,322 photos, 338 members
- Digital Art using a PC 10,784 photos, 347 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 3,243 photos, 413 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,807 photos, 496 members
- Insect Photography 518,127 photos, 25,990 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 768,336 photos, 53,730 members
- The world through photography 732,677 photos, 21,322 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,616 photos, 4,235 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 894 photos, 251 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,877 photos, 122 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 6,842 photos, 596 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 179 photos, 263 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 763 photos, 86 members
- UK Gaming 842 photos, 46 members
- Corel Painter X 1,069 photos, 152 members
- The Portrait Painter 30,911 photos, 2,207 members
- COREL Painter 10,988 photos, 1,002 members
- British Wildlife 329,384 photos, 4,222 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 201,383 photos, 11,763 members
- video2008 159 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 4,631 photos, 451 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 26,098 photos, 2,128 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 26 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 753 photos, 78 members
- Clip City Video 2,030 photos, 520 members
- Videos on Flickr 37,150 photos, 21,045 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 98 photos, 56 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 9,067 photos, 1,771 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,497 photos, 493 members
- Poser. 718 photos, 109 members
- Poser Renders 3,755 photos, 381 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine