handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 41,195 photos, 3,242 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 336,274 photos, 23,187 members
- unstaged reality 164 photos, 22 members
- Asian Girl Photography 4,103 photos, 470 members
- Asian 34,516 photos, 2,889 members
- Canon Camera Club 56,726 photos, 3,276 members
- chinese beauty 18,090 photos, 765 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 18,052 photos, 1,287 members
- Racing 88,062 photos, 1,674 members
- Motor racing Events 110,248 photos, 928 members
- Classic Motor Racing 69,405 photos, 1,460 members
- Irregular Magazine 0 photos, 1 member
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 3,719 photos, 372 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 12,084 photos, 907 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,085 photos, 276 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 1,573 photos, 304 members
- Digital Art using a PC 4,485 photos, 242 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 2,671 photos, 371 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 3,707 photos, 419 members
- Insect Photography 316,109 photos, 19,848 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 611,532 photos, 47,614 members
- The world through photography 289,258 photos, 13,808 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 11,358 photos, 3,915 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 677 photos, 160 members
- Miniature Mayhem 1,491 photos, 77 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 2,831 photos, 402 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 185 photos, 269 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 674 photos, 70 members
- UK Gaming 1,030 photos, 39 members
- Corel Painter X 997 photos, 135 members
- The Portrait Painter 21,573 photos, 1,936 members
- COREL Painter 8,711 photos, 955 members
- British Wildlife 177,072 photos, 3,099 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 142,587 photos, 10,067 members
- video2008 157 photos, 122 members
- mare fantastico 1,860 photos, 257 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 22,367 photos, 2,148 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 7 photos, 27 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 381 photos, 68 members
- Clip City Video 1,689 photos, 502 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,336 photos, 16,863 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 103 photos, 60 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 6,004 photos, 1,421 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 3,883 photos, 477 members
- Poser. 598 photos, 101 members
- Poser Renders 3,042 photos, 338 members
- Role Playing Games (RPG) 3,989 photos, 401 members
- Warhammer 40.000 6,935 photos, 525 members
- Wargame Miniature Painters 8,889 photos, 446 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
29th January, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine