I am an agronomist from Hungary, Budapest. I started to make jewellery there, than I moved to England where I worked as a dairy milker and later as a cheese maker.. I made an evening class of jewellery in Brighton. I used to have a workshop in Sussex and I sold pieces in several jewellery shops. In 2005 I moved to Italy, near Genova, and I have my new workshop here. And a cat, called Kissa :). I worked with goats and cheese-making for two years, now I make jewellery.
I love the shine the touch the smell the voice of metals.
I have two other accounts, one of them is dedicated to my new homeland:
and the other is about my ex homeland:
- Brooch a Week 1,889 photos, 164 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 6,988 photos, 448 members
- Liguria click ! 3,945 photos, 238 members
- Yerba Mate 2,146 photos, 831 members
- Jewelry Show Booths 33 photos, 22 members
- Handmade Knives 1,304 photos, 233 members
- Wet Shaving Gear 386 photos, 37 members
- Fountains Around the World 8,453 photos, 1,292 members
- iLiguria 427 photos, 35 members
- Sauna 461 photos, 552 members
- Castles - Castillos 59,516 photos, 7,847 members
- GEM AND MINERAL JEWELRY 6,652 photos, 341 members
- Yard Dogs Road Show 270 photos, 19 members
- Mosaics 22,818 photos, 1,754 members
- Rockbalance 3,313 photos, 354 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 61 members
- Roll out the Barrel 751 photos, 237 members
- The Hands Of Jewellers 151 photos, 36 members
- 18kt 1,057 photos, 109 members
- old tools 2,851 photos, 331 members
- Medical History 263 photos, 41 members
- Inside the Medicine Cabinet 59 photos, 30 members
- CUERO, COIRO, LEATHER, CUIR 4,899 photos, 399 members
- contemporary jewelry project 690 photos, 82 members
- Cold Connections - Metal Jewelry Sans Flame 522 photos, 149 members
- The Work-in-Progress Society 4,504 photos, 652 members
- Hallmark Stamps 28 photos, 56 members
- Green & Eco Jewelry 3,429 photos, 428 members
- Traditional Archery 806 photos, 215 members
- A Work In Progress 4,452 photos, 376 members
- pr EtsyMetal 317 photos, 48 members
- Ring Bling 1,332 photos, 368 members
- Sealing Wax 224 photos, 96 members
- Art of Heraldry 12,028 photos, 403 members
- Marble & Marble Sculptures 8,283 photos, 513 members
- Medusa's Head 141 photos, 66 members
- STONE 17,460 photos, 1,576 members
- Alloys & Metal 31,610 photos, 2,246 members
- Beautiful Metal 10,213 photos, 815 members
- minimal rings.. 692 photos, 168 members
- Joyería Experimental 2,999 photos, 234 members
- Custom Jewelry 6,290 photos, 370 members
- Necklaces 27,917 photos, 2,140 members
- panyizsuzsi blog 475 photos, 59 members
- Metallic Objects~Admin Invite Only! Post 1 - Comment 1 62,267 photos, 2,240 members
- Blacksmiths 1,301 photos, 248 members
- Strictly Design 1,964 photos, 180 members
- Tacoma Art Museum 2,734 photos, 531 members
- Jewelry Makeover: Flickr Style 212 photos, 59 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,462 photos, 632 members
"gran persona! gran "uomo"! abile orafo! speciale direi! ciao con affetto, pepe!"
27th April, 2009
ArtJewel Designs says:
"Your dedication, technical innovation, and prolific works are a real inspiration, Janos...exciting to follow! You give such great energy to your creative statements, each one SO unique, and very beautifully done.
3rd January, 2009
"fa delle cose incredibili,bravo."
23rd June, 2008
the justified sinner says:
"A wonderful character!
We just met in Italy; Janos' enthusiasm for all things metallic is infectious."
21st April, 2008
"Blind Spot was the first to greet me on flickr with help and direction.
He’s astonishing unique style of jewelry making and friendship has inspired me but more importantly he makes me laugh and what is a day without laughter.
We all should laugh more often and have friends like Blind Stop in our lives. I wonder if the beautiful country he lives in gives him all these amazing qualities.
1st August, 2007
Caroline Bacher says:
"Beautiful, unique and well made work--a pleasure to look at, contemplate and draw inspiration from!
It is uncommon, but always exciting to find a jeweller who pushes the limits of the craft by combining technical skill with creative exploration and super style!!
Certainly one of my favorite and highly respected jewellery makers on Flickr!"
12th June, 2007
- Janos Gabor Varga
- January 2006
- Genova, Italy
- I am: