Photos of janchan (2)
- Fellows towards a Global Village 2,604 photos, 218 members
- Thinks Photo Magazin 3,046 photos, 1,009 members
- Pineal 14 photos, 12 members
- 121clicks 9,673 photos, 2,530 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 20,439 photos, 3,855 members
- mille et une vues sur le monde 4,427 photos, 189 members
- Viterbo 4,305 photos, 311 members
- South Asia in Black White & Grey 356 photos, 64 members
- Where do you read? 91 photos, 23 members
- The Family of Flickr 1,106 photos, 173 members
- DIMISSIONI - DIMETTITI 81 photos, 54 members
- Jaghori جاغوری 43 photos, 2 members
- S4C - Shoot for Change 1,768 photos, 458 members
- National Geographic Group 174,063 photos, 9,796 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 234,293 photos, 16,561 members
- la faccia delle cose 202 photos, 91 members
- NO WAR! Io sto con Emergency e con chi è per la Pace! 466 photos, 72 members
- flickr Travel Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 109,236 photos, 5,808 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 53,720 photos, 1,906 members
- Human Faces: Fascinating Just the Way We Are 37,841 photos, 2,413 members
- TU CHE COSA VEDI? 3,413 photos, 266 members
- Celebrating Cultural Heritage Around the World 982 photos, 45 members
- Antropologia Visual / Visual Anthropology 32,805 photos, 1,929 members
- Middle Eastern Social Documentary Photography 905 photos, 572 members
- Global midwives and mothers 209 photos, 50 members
- Caposud, pictures from south world 134 photos, 32 members
- Photosob 99 photos, 26 members
- Ciociaria 4,383 photos, 413 members
- National Geographic - Photos for Food Project 1,775 photos, 92 members
- Japan volunteer 528 photos, 4 members
- Brothers&Sisters 8,513 photos, 3,259 members
- One Million Images for Lake Atitlán 1,744 photos, 407 members
- People, Life , Portraits, Culture and Colours 744 photos, 33 members
- Documentary of Human soul 26,202 photos, 1,333 members
- Guatemala 35,687 photos, 2,015 members
- A Different Christmas 0 photos, 574 members
- The stars - Flickr Members 514 photos, 148 members
- London . . . my passion! 285 photos, 75 members
- FAAH! - Open and Independent Photographic Fair 121 photos, 484 members
- FOTOGRAFIA REFLEX 101,768 photos, 4,484 members
- Rolleiflex (6x6) Reportage 1,106 photos, 285 members
- Emergency - Life Support for Civilian War Victims 202 photos, 63 members
- MOMENTI... 960 photos, 286 members
- Faces of Experience 637 photos, 177 members
- Kitchens: ovens, stoves, world kitchens... 3,664 photos, 426 members
- Zocalo! Todo Mexico! **One Comment/Un Commentario** 191 photos, 38 members
- The Real Portrait 8,421 photos, 879 members
- Play Arezzo Art Festival 348 photos, 166 members
- Peoples and Traditions (PHOTOS ONLY) 15,897 photos, 724 members
- the world of color 1,099 photos, 278 members
"Quante cose passano attraverso le immagini: tante storie e la storia e l'anima di chi le racconta..quanti colori, quanti sguardi....un universo di emozioni nel tuo obiettivo versato con potenza e gentilezza a chi osserva...Con Emozione e ammirazione.."
4th June, 2009
the bell jar says:
"Your photos shout to the world in a whisper to open our eyes to what is in front of us... you have captured both my heart and soul with your photographs and I am forever changed by what I have seen through your eyes. Thank you."
22nd February, 2008
Marco Donatiello says:
"Gianluca, mi permetto di scrirvere due righe su di te...
Ho avuto l'onore di incontrarti a Roma qualche anno fa e scattare alcune foto al tuo fianco, per me è stata un'emozione enorme.
Con le tue foto non solo racconti storie, ma le fai vivere a chi le guarda...e non è poco...Grazie, Gianluca...
22nd November, 2007
"rarely so beautiful photos seen, a true benefit, so wonderful!! there I come back very gladly :-) Many greetings, Rösli"
24th November, 2006
shady bear says:
"Your photos are fascinating and touching
I usualy like photos that are rougher, less well-composed, and un-retuched.
But your photos are really breathtaking sometimes, the way people look at you, conciouse of you taking their photo, and still not masking themselves.
18th November, 2006
"You capture the moments of people very well, those rare oppurtinities when they say something about themselves or the circumstances. I think you do justice to your subjects and your photos show that you have much respect for them. Keep on travelling and photographing."
10th January, 2006
- Gianluca Di Santo
- September 2005
- I am:
- White Tara Productions