I don't have anything to say about what photography means to me or what cameras I use or any of that kind of stuff, but I do really really like bacon, so there's that.
- Utatabot Testing 8 photos, 8 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,213 photos, 3,421 members
- October 10, 2010 1,863 photos, 2,580 members
- zen minute 28 photos, 43 members
- Just photography. 2,618 photos, 83 members
- Happy birthday, Meera! 17 photos, 27 members
- Picture The Cure 492 photos, 310 members
- Widescreen Self-Portraits 1,219 photos, 218 members
- Quotografie 732 photos, 97 members
- The Recipe Project 89 photos, 53 members
- Abandoned Michigan 5,661 photos, 455 members
- 365 Days 1,044,116 photos, 21,634 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 120,610 photos, 22,449 members
- I'm A Big Dork 4,846 photos, 311 members
- Solidarity League of Creative Women Distracted by ooooh! Shiny! 10,585 photos, 691 members
- Border Collie 32,378 photos, 2,318 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,355 photos, 7,837 members
- Literary Kicks 2 photos, 3 members
- Caryn & Jamelah Present: The 6th Annual Be My Awesome Valentine 82 photos, 48 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 28,571 photos, 1,020 members
- the wonderful world of MUTTS 12,492 photos, 1,199 members
- Absolute Michigan 168,716 photos, 3,355 members
- Entitled 11,765 photos, 2,015 members
- I Stepped on a Pumpkin 26 photos, 23 members
- Yin Yang Dogs (please review group description) 3,132 photos, 277 members
- I Carried A Watermelon 40 photos, 50 members
- Half A Face Is Better Than A Whole One 9,374 photos, 1,290 members
- Albion 321 photos, 26 members
- YEAR OF THE DOG 2006 28,653 photos, 3,966 members
- ! love my dog(s) 270,195 photos, 16,793 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 772,240 photos, 94,857 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,923 photos, 4,696 members
- Self With Camera 13,450 photos, 3,602 members
- Challenged (IT'S ALIVE!) 119 photos, 53 members
- A Piece of Me 188,888 photos, 14,378 members
- One-Eyed Jacks 24,655 photos, 7,226 members
- Six Word Story 27,421 photos, 3,242 members
- 4 Seasons 10,273 photos, 923 members
- pictures of our shoes 2,038 photos, 742 members
- Rural Decay 160,603 photos, 27,107 members
- Utata 399,449 photos, 21,809 members
- a Day In the Life Of ... [21st June 2013] 10,952 photos, 7,418 members
- Of Me 187,818 photos, 14,299 members
- Bricks 21,617 photos, 2,889 members
- Venice 93,531 photos, 8,575 members
- Urban Decay 339,189 photos, 29,213 members
- FlickrCentral 6,082,290 photos, 183,904 members
- moon 6,603 photos, 1,606 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 103,273 photos, 2,770 members
"i heart jams, and i'm not talking about the grape-flavored stuff, although that is almost as equally fabulous as the lady i speak of. her and those picture-thingies she takes never fail to entertain, enlighten, and/or blow me away with their fabulousness.
one day jamelah and sweet pea will rule the world, and i will count myself lucky to be appointed the Royal Fetcher of Pringles for the both of them."
13th May, 2008
myla kent says:
"I can sum up jamelah in 3 words: total. rock. star."
11th May, 2008
"Jamelah's images inspire me to take more chances and get out of my safety zone. Whether she's being silly or serious, almost every image she creates reveals her intimate relationship with light. She has a talent for artfully capturing the essence of whatever is in the viewfinder, and she even makes it look easy."
18th December, 2006
"Jamelah has a pretty good idea of what's important in life, like ice cream, pedicures, flowers, and the color red. She can also wear hats - I totally can't - and, apparently, purple thongs. And if all this isn't enough to convince you she's cool, take a look at the photos."
30th May, 2006
Linda's Many Muses says:
"Jamelah has her eye on you. Well, not you per se, but she does have her eye on the sparrow and other things that fly above and lie below. Her images capture the essence of her corner of time and place and her wit and wisdom transcend even those. She'll hook you with cunning composition, ensnare you with sapient subjects and keep you coming back to discover who is looking at you from behind that lens. She'll get to you eventually. Jamelah sees all."
5th January, 2006
"Not only is she the mayor of Kentucky, she's a great artist, photographer and the most plagiarized snack-food pundit that I know!"
26th June, 2005
- jamelah e.
- February 2005