I just love to take pictures. I am married with 8 children and 4 grandchildren!!! I married, Julie, she had 4 children and I had 4 children and we combined them!!! Some are grown and out of the house and my 4 are with my ex so we only have 2 at home. We live in Georgia, USA and i am rank amature at this but i love to try .
One of my fave groups on flickr is Your KARMA Group Please come check this out...Be part of our family !!!
Please forgive me if I miss getting to your photos...I am trying to get to everyone...I have so many wonderful friends and sometimes I might even fail to put you as a contact...Please don`t give up on me...LOL...get back in my sight and I will see you then add you...Its not because I don`t think you are worth it its just because there are so many things I must get to..Oh to have more arms and a better mind...LOL
Sometimes my wife gets on here and comments,henceforth, the j_j! She is Julie! So, no I am not always home. I have to work a regular job! Thank God I have one though.
Interests: Jesus Christ first and foremost! My wife, Julie, all my kids and grandkids!
I use a Sony DSLR A-700 I do not have any special programs, like photoshop, wish I did! But way to expensive for me! All I do is crop some photos if they need it. So I am sorry if my photos are not as good as some are but this is what I have!!!! I am thankful for that! LOL
These are 5 of my daughter's sites...You might like to check out their streams...But please be careful as I tend to be an over protective Daddy! I am very proud of them!
Please do not use my photos without permission , thank you !
Photos of j_jyarbrough (2)
- BC Emergency/Law Enforcement Photos 3,397 photos, 39 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,830,285 photos, 241,100 members
- Flickr Hive Mind Group / Administration 74,123 photos, 2,227 members
- All fences, walls, palings, hedges, and sport hurdles. 754 photos, 127 members
- Wild Birds of Georgia 1,025 photos, 96 members
- Burdr 72,428 photos, 907 members
- A Year of Holidays: CELEBRATIONS..NOT VACATIONS! 9,700 photos, 825 members
- National Fire Department Photo Group 2,859 photos, 54 members
- Avian Photography 82,733 photos, 2,270 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 175,906 photos, 11,739 members
- Covered Bridges of the World 1,460 photos, 110 members
- In der Welt zu Hause - At home in our world (P1 - A2!!) 914 photos, 91 members
- Saturated Saturday 1,235 photos, 473 members
- Seasons’ Magic - Post 1 / Award 2 - Winter 28,542 photos, 3,289 members
- FIRE FIRE FIRE 58,952 photos, 15,309 members
- **Super best shots on flickr**/ P1, A 3 ! NO COMMENT=BAN! 139,131 photos, 5,879 members
- On Strike Over New Home Page 37 photos, 538 members
- The wonderful world of birds (P1/A2). 70,609 photos, 4,871 members
- Spirit of Halloween 2008 2,133 photos, 589 members
- Global Cooling 193 photos, 43 members
- yummy thinkyummythoughts 5,780 photos, 665 members
- Top 30 Vivid 35 photos, 172 members
- Top 30 Winners (Qualified Only) 3,990 photos, 1,491 members
- The Flower Basket *Post 1 - Award 3* *Sweeper Active* 92,155 photos, 7,600 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Bronze. Post 1, Award 5. (Sweeper) 953,330 photos, 39,314 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,249 photos, 21,972 members
- YAHOOVILLE, USA 1,627 photos, 187 members
- ^^"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD - P1/A3 (MANDATORY) 727,178 photos, 39,193 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 341,917 photos, 27,591 members
- This stands out! - add 1, invite 1, comment 1 - VOTING is open 29,871 photos, 2,176 members
- Cubism Award: Great Artistic Photographer - INVITED Post1 Award3 30,852 photos, 6,787 members
- The Worlds Best Nature, Wildlife, And Macro Photography 98,129 photos, 5,196 members
- NATURE is LOVELY 117,560 photos, 7,465 members
- THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL. 55,639 photos, 1,975 members
- Beauty Selection (Admin Invite Only) 4,996 photos, 1,080 members
- ThinkPink 23,929 photos, 2,866 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,871 photos, 1,067 members
- *Best of Flickr* (Comment 1 / invite 2) PHOTOS ONLY 686,777 photos, 24,811 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 7,149 photos, 2,407 members
- Ohio Architecture 6,730 photos, 505 members
- Birds as Art 87,037 photos, 2,317 members
- FlickrsBest the original 96,960 photos, 14,787 members
- Fabulous Flowers/P1C1 168,439 photos, 18,673 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 220,886 photos, 7,921 members
- Inspired by Him -- Open/Moderated-- 7,098 photos, 419 members
- Fire Helmets 592 photos, 153 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 57,532 photos, 2,862 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ High Quality~Queue -P1/C3 253,072 photos, 31,566 members
- Vintage Kids (The Movies) 13 photos, 38 members
- Georgia Rivers and Waterways 3,200 photos, 255 members
Kris Kros says:
"John is my step dad.
Hahaha. No, I'm just kidding.
Just love his unique style. Glamour shots are his forte.
Go & See!!!"
17th April, 2008
rich66 ~~ says:
"A true friend who's generous spirit and passion for family, friends, faith and nature shine through with every picture that he posts and comment that he makes. Flickr and the world in general are better places because of people like you. Take a look at his photos and prepare to be amazed."
2nd September, 2007
"After reading John's testimonials, Each of them say something special and witty and this wonderful person. John's images reflect his faith, his love and his art. I am so honored to have had the chance to view his amazing photos. The true gift is....life is so wonderful......John's photos remind us with each posting."
5th May, 2007
"JOHN IS MY STEP~DAD, THOUGH I CALL HIM THAT HE IS THE BEST PERSON I COULD EVER CALL DAD. JOHN HAS FILLED THE VOID OF MY MOTHERS HEART AND IN DOING SO HAS ALSO FILLED THE VOID WITHIN OUR FAMILY. HE WAS LIKE THE MISSING LINK THAT YOU KNOW IS THERE BUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK HARDER TO FIND IT. JOHN HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDEFUL BLESSING AND ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!! IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO BE ABLE TO FILL HIS SHOES. I RESPECT HIM FOR WHAT HE DOES. I LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS. I PRAY BLESSINGS UPON HIM AND MY MOMS MARRAIGE THAT WITH EACH DAY THEIR LOVE THAT IS ALREADY STRONG WILL INCREASE IN STREGNTH. I LOVE YOU JOHN!!"
24th March, 2007
" John is such a wonderful son in-law to my husband and I....My daughter ,Julie, went through some very tough times and some of those times I am sure that we did not even know alll she went through! I prayed that God would send someone like my husband , that would love and cherish her and God sent John...The answer to my prayers..
John, you have also taught me to love photography!!
You are such a gifted person that can make the simple things look
stunning and it makes the rest of us look around at the things we usually overlook...
Thank you for all you do !!!"
28th February, 2007
"John's photography is a truly wonderful collection of images of nature, family, and friends ... his world, simply shared with those of us lucky enough to be acquainted with him ...
Excellent, can't wait for more!"
22nd February, 2007
"Okay so John takes great uplifting photos, BIG DEAL, who cares? You can throw that all out the window.
What impresses me is here's a man who received a second chance in life and family and never lets a day or even moment go by without showing his appreciation to ALL around him.
His spirit is contagious and I find myself being more appreciative to those around me.
For that I thank you, John
I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar that he'll agree behind every great man is a great woman
I am grateful for you having crossed my path
So I say, step aside, let the man pass on his journey through life"
7th February, 2007
"The one thing that stands out most to me about John is what a proud husband and father he is ... a true family man! His photostream is full of amazing shots of nature, my favorite being his butterfly shots. I noticed he has many fans, but somehow always manages to get in a kind and encouraging comment back to you. Keep clicking those butterflies John !!!"
13th January, 2007
"I shall now dub John "The Butterfly Man".... why? Because he is a master of butterflies....colour, detail....you name it he does it with butterflies...and insects.....supreme quality and fabulous stunning images each and everyone of them. Of course...John's stream is full of other fabulous photography which is a pleasure to view!
Above all, John is kind and a lovely person that I am honoured to have met on flickr. He has a wonderful personality and is a real gem of the flickr community...I am proud and honoured to have him as a contact.
So...ladies and gentleman....for all your butterfly and insect needs...please see John :o)) You will not be dissapointed!!!"
11th January, 2007
Ms Ladyred says:
"John is indeed a trully talented photographer. His work has such diversity and love. He is also an inspiration to myself and his other Flickr friends. Always leaving such thoughtful and kind commetns and encouraging words.
I am proud to call John one of my Flick friends."
9th January, 2007
"John is one of my inspirations here on Flickr. He has such a passion about his work and his life and it shines through on each and every photo he posts. You can tell that you truely love life John and that inspires me to do the same. Thank you for being a good Flickr friend and for bringing your beautiful world to us!"
9th January, 2007
"John is a talented photographer that captures beauty in the world. His pictures are amazing, often followed by beautiful lyrics or poems. He is very caring and great flickr friend always giving generous comments. He has a wonderful family and gorgeous wife that he is proud of. Thank you, John for sharing your love of nature and love of your family with us."
9th November, 2006
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"John's photostream juxtaposes between the comedic, the family and God's creation - all of which are simply wonderful and easy to appreciate in all their wonder... I hope you enjoy seeing his photos and receiving his comments as much as I do... John sure is blessed to be a blessing, and that is a promise!"
30th October, 2006
"John is one of my early friends on Flickr. A great photographer and wonderful with words. His comments are always appreciated. A very kind ,thoughtful man.God Bless"
29th October, 2006
The Challenge says:
"John you are living legend here on the Flickr not only for your big family but as the great photographer too."
13th October, 2006
wildcats' fan says:
"This is an overdue testimonial from your sister. John, I thank flickr and God for giving me the chance to meet two of the most wonderful people, you and Sis Julie. Your kindness, thoughtfulness and warmth humbles me. Thank you so very much for being the anchor during one of the hardest time in my life when my late brother died suddenly. And you were there all along giving me the brotherly figure which has been missing. No amount of thank you's and no word can describe how much I appreciate this friendship. You and Julie are my guardian angels and I'm eternally grateful. You are a very talented photographer and I'm one of your biggest fans. I hope someday I will get to meet you and your family in person and give you guys a BIG HUG!!! Thank you for being you, John!! Love you both very much!"
30th September, 2006
Jo Ann 315 says:
""John is a wonderful photographer. Most his photos usually get on the top 500. He has also made the main page several times. I just love his photos.
John also is a fantastic husband and a wonderful family man. You can see the love pouring out of each photo he takes of them. His wife is beautiful and so are his children. Hunter is a very handsome young man. I keep saying that they are all robots because they are so beautiful. But even more than their outward appearance they are beautiful inside too.
I have taken this entire family close to my heart. I am so glad that I met them on FlickR. God Bless you John, Julie, the girls and Hunter :) I love you all.""
15th September, 2006
sergeant killjoy says:
"j_jyarbrough is simply one of the best. His passion for photgraphy, life, and his family is quite infectious- every day, he is an inspiration for me to look at my world through a photographic lens. Simply amazing."
12th September, 2006
Infinity Rain says:
"John and Julie....Wow, what a team they make. They have a heart of pure platinum! I love them both to peices and count them as dear friends. While browsing through John's stream you'll notice many times, he will have an inspiring message for a down and out friend, or a happy birthday. Sometimes a congrats photo for someone that had something great happen in their life. Always thinking of others, always giving and always a pleasure to be around. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for entering my life!!"
10th September, 2006
"If anyone has a brilliant eye for photography, it's John! He really knows how to capture "the moment" perfectly, and his passion and appreciation for life really comes through in his work. Thanks for sharing your wonderful artwork, John! You rock!!!"
5th September, 2006
Lucky me to have him as a contact! Keep the beautiful captures coming!!!"
5th September, 2006
"He is excellent at capturing nature at its tiniest!
Also, his beautiful family as well."
20th July, 2006
"John is a very talented photographer....his photos are a delight, filled with inspiration, love, creativity and pure talent!
I enjoy visiting his photostream daily to view his new additions...some of the most beautiful landscapes, macros and nature shots I have seen on flickr.com.
Thanks for providing us a part of your beautiful world and for sharing with us your wonderful shots.
Keep up the great work my friend:)"
9th June, 2006
- John & Julie Yarbrough
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken