✴All my photos are ©Michelle Brea. Use without permission is illegal, and will result in legal procedures against the party in default.
✴Please NO big, multiple, glittery, animated awards/icons or graphics in my photos. They will be deleted.
✴If you are interested in prints, please contact me at: email@example.com
Check out the wonderful Community of [The Spot] Group
FACES: A Stud... By Michelle Brea
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,065,957 photos, 35,378 members
- heaven or las vegas 400 photos, 276 members
- Fictitious Reality 45TH Exhibition-Jack.ed 22 photos, 240 members
- **** SERES**** 1,452 photos, 207 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*5 VISIONÄR [CLOSED] 647 photos, 820 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,897 photos, 23,163 members
- transaquatype 61 photos, 621 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,400 photos, 3,386 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 354 members
- Jacob's Ladder / L'Echelle de Jacob 784 photos, 86 members
- surprised inside the purple hole 7,864 photos, 882 members
- Fictitious Reality 42th Exhibition-Louise LeGresley 21 photos, 258 members
- Soulful Artists 4,934 photos, 196 members
- Fictitious Reality-41Th Exhibition-Plumbelina- 0 photos, 267 members
- inner eYe (P1/C1) 14,376 photos, 413 members
- 6x6 magic 313,145 photos, 9,362 members
- cold in the moonlight, colder in the sea 2,006 photos, 763 members
- Fictitious Reality 38 th Exhibition-Jorge Meis 19 photos, 780 members
- FotoGym 39 photos, 67 members
- Saccades Project 34,212 photos, 1,348 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 147,377 photos, 6,781 members
- Englar alheimsins 322 photos, 94 members
- IXTLAN 3,415 photos, 271 members
- conte d'automne 47 photos, 18 members
- ☂6 X 6☂ 4,900 photos, 2,179 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,938 members
- Elite Child Photography ~High Quality Images ~(Invite-Only) 23,330 photos, 2,028 members
- Noir Cafe ~ (by invite) 29,528 photos, 1,091 members
- Are you dreaming my memory ? 17,803 photos, 459 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays **OPEN** 3,297,570 photos, 94,913 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 536 members
- Hotel Chelsea - Post 1 - Comment 1 324 photos, 134 members
- Please Vote for Reka Nyari! 27 photos, 361 members
- À bout de souffle - Admin invite only - (Post 1 - Comment 1) 492 photos, 224 members
- Masters of the 21st Century 87 photos, 190 members
- faces tell stories 570 photos, 89 members
- haunted by waters 1,155 photos, 273 members
- secondary wilting. 500 photos, 91 members
- tell me something i do not know (yet) 802 photos, 66 members
- Libertango ~ Invitation ONLY 2,615 photos, 344 members
- Soul Snatchers 14,131 photos, 688 members
- Kids Life 79,588 photos, 11,713 members
- Best Textures 11,610 photos, 4,822 members
- your lunacy fits neatly with my own 1,678 photos, 57 members
- à travers les brumes 10,856 photos, 1,054 members
- Bus Stop Window Fake TTV Pictures 332 photos, 64 members
- Stranger Danger 1,699 photos, 213 members
- the rumpus room (invited images only) 2,524 photos, 153 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 9,830 photos, 864 members
- The Rules of Attraction 1,556 photos, 128 members
"Voglio raccontarvi una storia: C'era una volta...no! C'è una donna che vive in due mondi. Due mondi tanto distanti, eppure contigui. Una contraddizione, direte voi, ebbene...no. Sono così vicini che, la donna, vi può accedere agilmente. Questi mondi non sono mondi fisici, anche se così, a volte, o molto spesso, appaiono. Li possiamo definire, astrattamente, moti dell'anima. Ma come in tutte le storie che si rispettano, bisogna descrivere questi due mondi. E' difficile descriverli in poco tempo e in uno spazio limitato, ma siccome ho citato, involontariamente, questi due mondi, risulterà più facile farlo.
Lo spazio. E' un area incostante che, nella sua mutevolezza, è ripetitiva. La donna se ne serve, per imprigionare il mondo "reale". Ci staziona per lunghi periodi, intervallati da fughe repentine, verso "l'altro" mondo: il tempo. Quello che verrà e quello che è stato. Qui, nel tempo, la donna, cerca e ri-trova, quell'essenza che è, l'essenza di "se", di quel "IO" che stentiamo a mantenere, che, in ragione delle nostre fragilità, scivola via.
Ma quella donna ama quella parte del mondo, ci si riconosce, non vuole rinunciarci, e allora, spingendo via i veli che la separano da quella dimensione, "finge", ingannando lo spazio, di essere una forma fisica. Dice: sono qui', mi puoi vedere, riconoscere. Però, ogni volta che "materializza" la forma, opera un tradimento proprio a danno del mondo amato, e così vive nella costante volontà di fuga. Un grafico sicuramente illustrerebbe meglio i tracciati di queste fughe, ne svelerebbe le destinazioni, eppure a scorrere l'album dei "ricordi", di questa donna, si può avere chiara la sua preferenza e i percorsi che lei intraprende per tornare, in fondo, sempre nello stesso posto: il suo tempo che, purtroppo, non corrisponde al suo spazio. Allora emerge un dolore, un disagio, una melanconia che, spesso, si cela dietro un sorriso di bambina."
28th December, 2009
"only 3 words:
love your works!
6th October, 2009
Emre Ucar says:
"Brilliant. She loves to see differently. I love her images."
27th September, 2009
Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:
"Michelle does not have an amazing stream full of dark emotions and tales.She also has an infinite creativity and energy , which she `pulverizes` all time in her stream,groups she curates and friends streams ;)i admire and respect her for that !
all the best to you dear Michelle!"
7th June, 2009
"these pictures are taking off"
13th May, 2009
"thanks to give life to flickr
your work is exceptional
creativity at its best
do not get tired to support all your friends"
8th March, 2009
Robbi Hüner says:
"I'm particularly devoted friend of Michelle .... she has a terrific eye and some great compositions. I love all her b&w work, it is genial, direct and amazing. Michelle is so talented photographer.."
7th March, 2009
"Michelle Brea is my ideal in photography. It is by looking at its photographs that J `had envi to register me on Flickr.
Since the beginning I traverse her gallery. Rare are my comments because often I do not have the words to say what I feel. Moreover I speak English very badly.
These photographs are strong. Michelle photographs the species of the things, the heart of people, the colour of our world. These photographs in black and white remain forever printed in the spirit.
She is for me one of largest of Flickr."
11th November, 2008
gabriel magri says:
"Cautivantes, majestuosas, penetrantes, dramáticas, extemportáneas, románticas, tortuosas, femeninas, dramáticas, antropológicas, todo eso a un mismo tiempo y más son las fotos de Michelle; sólo por citar algo de todo lo que inspiran.
Su arte destila belleza. Contemplar sus imágenes me hace pensar en una dama real, con una mirada singular del mundo, bella, que destila femeneidad."
24th October, 2008
♡ Popotito ♡ says:
"Mitch!! You are a Scorpio...I am a Libra, besides both of us, maybe some others might know how different we ...should...be! But..I feel and think that we are very similar, we both see life with great optimism and can be extremely positive...and we also have our dark side...well, only dark when it is among the shadows of some pessimistic feeling....we both love to capture the world with our cameras, we like shoes (I have some more...LOL ;) we take self-portraits as we can not "kill" ourselves...we have daughters...oh and I could go on, and on! But all this started with me wanting to say that I love you, you are a great friend, supportive, kind, obviously fair...and I thank you so much for your friendship!"
12th September, 2007
Beasty /:) says:
"M is such a caring person on flickr
full of fun and cuteness too
her pics are so moving in emotion and make you think
a true friend like an old school friend
she is also a Admin of some cool groups too
hope you can find time for her
she is a cool chocolate chip cookie
27th July, 2007
Ari Hahn says:
"If you read Michele's profile the first thing you'll notice is that she does not seem to be a shy coy little girl. When you look at her pictures the first thing you'll notice is that here is a strong creative and intelligent woman. She shares not only her intimate emotions, but also her intellectualization and philosophical musings to accompany her images.
She notes that she is a writer. I have not read any of her work since it seems to be all in Spanish. If her photography reflects her writing it must be very good. I suggest visiting this photo stream on a daily basis. The range of emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc. will astound you. I can guarantee that you will find pictures that resonate with your own inner musings and awaken hidden thoughts."
17th July, 2007
Dave Sewell says:
"In Michelle I see a photographer with passion, vision and a lack of fear that allows her to express emotions and idea in a way that can sometimes be painful and others soothing. With a little nurturing I see a bright photographic future ahead."
12th July, 2007
Maddie Digital says:
"I really have to say that over the past few months since I first cane onto Flickr I have been astounded at the originality and creativity of my fellow members - Its all About Mich is the perfect example of this. Everyday there seems to be new creation on life which springs out of the imagination of this very talented person - it's almost like watching a daily soap opera of life as new ideas are born - an endless mind of ideas and wonderful photographic style - it has been a pleasure to comment on many of these and to receive very positive comments back on my own work. Simply a wonderful creative photographer and storyteller - thanks for inspiring many of us out there. XX"
9th May, 2007
- Michelle Brea
- December 2006
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Webpage: Michelle Brea