- Photo Meditations: Autumn 2013 183 photos, 39 members
- Unravelling: autumn 2013 256 photos, 146 members
- Redfox Vixens 53 photos, 11 members
- The August Break, 2013 3,484 photos, 434 members
- Photo Meditations: Summer 2013 425 photos, 78 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 3,083 photos, 1,021 members
- Unravelling: Winter 2013 0 photos, 2 members
- Squam by the sea 2012 232 photos, 18 members
- SquamItalia! 2012 388 photos, 25 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,298 photos, 1,118 members
- The August Break, 2012 2,541 photos, 283 members
- Photo Meditations: Spring 2012 730 photos, 126 members
- polaroid folk tales 1,165 photos, 99 members
- The Instant Love Retreat 73 photos, 9 members
- 100 Days of Winter 1,148 photos, 71 members
- stationery junkies 13,453 photos, 1,978 members
- Philofaxy 5,848 photos, 1,009 members
- The August Break, 2011 4,524 photos, 392 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,274 photos, 1,312 members
- CANONET mon amour 20,738 photos, 4,073 members
- Canonet 28 1,804 photos, 344 members
- NYC Polaroid 1,753 photos, 120 members
- polaroid books 229 photos, 38 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 8,390 photos, 782 members
- Heapsong1 2,427 photos, 494 members
- Lovers of Cathrineholm Designs 933 photos, 495 members
- Nutella Day 637 photos, 430 members
- Twelve 1,248 photos, 386 members
- The Declaration of You Flickr Group 44 photos, 76 members
- Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes 506 photos, 198 members
- New York, New York 373,761 photos, 15,334 members
- New York City 606,598 photos, 42,338 members
- Open Your Eyes, 2010 154 photos, 20 members
- September 2010 SQUAM ART WORKSHOPS 379 photos, 47 members
- October 10, 2010 1,824 photos, 2,542 members
- a polaroid cuppa 465 photos, 68 members
- the beauty of different 307 photos, 266 members
- August Break Continued 8,940 photos, 410 members
- habit 4,316 photos, 727 members
- Hasselblad Portrait 1,373 photos, 220 members
- For the love of ERCOL! 118 photos, 48 members
- Hipstamatic 292,319 photos, 16,643 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 18,895 photos, 2,493 members
- Polaroid Spectra 19,886 photos, 2,246 members
- The Polaroid Enthusiast 16,970 photos, 653 members
- Polaroid ; Fade to Black. 1,393 photos, 301 members
- Brit Bloggers Collective 0 photos, 1 member
- You Are Not Alone - Hope for Postpartum Depression 403 photos, 89 members
- Polaroid Film 17,462 photos, 935 members
- Bloganistas 1,399 photos, 542 members
"Susannah's work is incredibly soft and real. She is a master with a Polaroid camera and makes the world around her her own.
All her photographs drip with honey..superb."
19th April, 2009
Baron von Beerfest says:
6th April, 2009
.jennifer donley. says:
"I am constantly in awe of Susannah's photography. She has the ability to capture what are seemingly mundane objects and turn them into dazzling pieces of beauty, and her eye for both color and composition is unsurpassed.There is a crisp and clean quality to the pictures; however, at the same time, they have the ability to speak and tell secret stories.
This is the power of Susannah's art. Her pictures speak to my soul because they come from her own.
She is truly a beautiful talent."
21st March, 2007
"Susannah has a wonderful photographic eye.
She manages to tell complex stories with her photography by composing thoughtful compositions with terrific lighting.
I am particularly drawn to her choice of color. She manages to capture a sense of temperature and air in her photos that I have rarely seen in others work.
I am enjoying her work tremendously.
She is a talent."
13th March, 2007
Marianne Elliott says:
"Susannah's photographs combine an eye for light and colour and a gift for composition to bring out the wonder and beauty in the most unexpected places. Susannah's sense of colour, in particular, constantly suprises and delights me. These photographs transport me to a world in which a rusty ship's hull or a shop window in East London are as beautiful and enchanting as any sunset over the mountains. I am left wishing I could see the world through Susannah's eyes for a day, and then I remember that through her photos I can!"
8th March, 2007
Boho Photography says:
"Susannah has a natural gift to capture color, textures, motion, moods and the decadence of decay. Her work draws me into the beautiful scenes that she is able to grasp with her brilliant photographers eye. I always feel as though I am with her behind the lens, sensing the cool crisp ocean air on my skin and the wind in my hair. She's fresh, unique, funky and damn good at composition. I've collaborated with her on a few projects and am inspired by her talent and creativity."
7th March, 2007
"Susannah inspires me with her eclectic ability to see the beauty in the everyday: in her awe of the raw beauty of natural landscapes, her tongue in cheek glances at retro chic and found objects, and those yearning frames of faded glamour and delapidation. Whether the subject is overtly showy or more quietly understated, Susannah's images allow me to share in her enviable ability to frame quirky, original and beautiful detail."
7th March, 2007
"Susanna's work takes
my breath away. Her
photo's are vivid, gorgeous
She has a sensual eye
and her love for the spirt
of life is reflected
beautifully. However her
true gift lies much deeper.
The world is filled with pretty
pictures but Susannah's
work has a compelling
undertone which invites a
She captures the essence
of the human condition in
small enlightened intimate
details with a poets soul.
Her style is unique and
fresh and sensual.
I am honoured to follow
her work and she inspires
me every step of the way."
7th March, 2007
hippy urban girl says:
"Susannah portrays life's moments through her writing and photography with such beautiful style. Her photos are a breath of freshness full of emotion and sensitivity; not only is she full of talent but she is also a beautiful caring person and this is reflected in her photography."
6th March, 2007
"The photos here at unravelling are vibrant and rich with color, dazzling my eyes with perspective and composition. I can't wait until your photos are available for sale!"
7th March, 2007
- June 2006