I am a Catholic girl in her twenties who loves photography, books, traveling, Only Fools and Horses, Tolkien, Star Wars and a lot of other little things that make life worth living.
Been here since the September of 2006. You can find my old Flickr account here. Sometimes, you just have to make things anew. ♥
Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | 500px | Getty Images | lastFM
Please, don't invite me to groups.
Photos of *December Sun (2)
- Sisak Bridges 61 photos, 11 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 3,072 photos, 1,021 members
- VSCO Cam 8,807 photos, 1,513 members
- Wedding Photographers 164,258 photos, 19,624 members
- 365 Days 1,024,386 photos, 21,554 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,280 photos, 1,203 members
- Nikon D800 Users Group 184,038 photos, 10,064 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,705 photos, 100,509 members
- Black and White 5,465,214 photos, 267,191 members
"If you are not following Ines's work here in flickr, better delete your account!
Ines is an awesome,wonderful, gorgeous, unique... photographer and seeing the world through her photography is such a gorgeous thing!
I'm really glad I found her work here some years ago :)"
12th February, 2013
Sonya Khegay says:
"If you don't love Ines, I believe, you haven't seen the world through her eyes yet :)
amazing colors, light, softness and kindness live on her every capture!
she is one of my favorite photographers who inspire me to move on.
thank you, Ines! :) and I'm in love with your red cat! :)"
1st April, 2012
"She's one of the prettiest girl I've seen, both outside and inside!! I love reading her blog and It always impress me how she can express her feelings so well through her words and photographs :)
I still remember when I first saw her photostream and how delighted I was to see so much beauty in one place!!!
You rock Ines!!!
8th March, 2012
- Ines Perković
- March 2012
- I am:
- history profesor