I'm Brad and I find wonder in the world around me. I am in the midst of a 365 and I love to find simple things such as a location an object or a set of words and give it a story of its own; give it life, give it motion, give it beauty.
- The Brenizer Method 5,460 photos, 3,992 members
- Northwest Flickr Gathering 2013 56 photos, 18 members
- Oregon Gathering 2013 180 photos, 43 members
- Sony α99 SLT 11,779 photos, 765 members
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 275 photos, 42 members
- Secret Santa 2012 35 photos, 17 members
- Canadian Thanksgiving Meetup 21 photos, 6 members
- Midwest Flickr Gathering 2012 277 photos, 29 members
- Oh my Deer! 487 photos, 60 members
- Jumping Project 49,293 photos, 26,801 members
- Forest Portraits 1,982 photos, 347 members
- MAX Magazine 69,201 photos, 4,275 members
- Of Me 190,593 photos, 14,513 members
- Tree-mendous Tuesday 4,776 photos, 312 members
- Dark ART 170,992 photos, 15,815 members
- TRUTH & ILLUSION [by Admin approval] P1: C1 4,383 photos, 601 members
- Emotions 355,744 photos, 26,831 members
- forest people 1,580 photos, 237 members
- 10 Second Timer (Dash) Self-Portraiture With a Timer 39,516 photos, 3,244 members
- dream or reality? 285,688 photos, 15,994 members
- People Portraits 2,318,710 photos, 110,648 members
- Natural Light Portraiture 126,692 photos, 6,662 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 241,586 photos, 35,073 members
- Beautiful Light 718,762 photos, 30,267 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 123,360 photos, 5,241 members
- 365 Days Project 491,162 photos, 9,097 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 186,383 photos, 7,504 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 293,654 photos, 18,232 members
- Visual Poetry 145,323 photos, 7,250 members
- to the forests. 18,757 photos, 1,881 members
- Selective Colourisation 16,548 photos, 2,561 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,144,271 photos, 67,652 members
- Curly Hair 8,302 photos, 1,271 members
- young and inspired 118,413 photos, 4,265 members
- Conceptual photography 263,733 photos, 15,446 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 193,104 photos, 16,479 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers (30 and under) 28,538 photos, 1,250 members
- Black & white portraits 307,490 photos, 28,794 members
- silhouette 295,998 photos, 40,881 members
- Someone Once Told Me 217 photos, 408 members
- Sony Alpha 700+ 111,299 photos, 1,998 members
- Creative Photography 306,203 photos, 11,813 members
- Selfie Squared 22,682 photos, 2,028 members
- Young Photographers 1,945,448 photos, 77,432 members
nikki chicoine. says:
"I'm quite terrible at writing testimonials.
But it's quite necessary that you know how wonderful of a photographer you are. Not only are you a very nice person but you also have such a talent and interestingly creative mind. Each day it's something different, something unique to you. I can't pinpoint it, but there's something about your work that draws me in, makes me stare, and even keeps me there for quite a while just looking. The way you use colors and manipulate light within your work is astounding and unique. You're daring, brave, and experimental, which are three things that make your photography you. Please never stop creating magic!"
24th March, 2012
Valerie Kasinski says:
"I've been meaning to write one of these for a while now.
Brad, where do I even begin -
you are one of my biggest inspirations. I remember when I first found your stream that I was in complete awe. I can completely relate to how you love the outdoors and love to use it for your concepts. There's something so fulfilling about going out into the woods and being surrounded by nothing but greenery and the sounds of the outdoors. The way you become one with your work and completely embody your concepts is incredible. Your not afraid to try new things even if it means going out of your comfort zone. I've been following your 365 for quite sometime now and look forward to every new photo you create. :)"
21st March, 2012
"Brad's photos are truly inspiring! I can tell how much work and thought he's put into them. Every picture he posts is always so creative and unlike anything I've seen before. I can't wait to see where his talent takes him, and I'm excited to see the photos he posts in the future. I can only dream of being just as good as him some day! :)"
12th March, 2012
Ethan Coverstone says:
"I have been meaning to write this for awhile now...
Brad's work as an artist is seriously inspirational! I love the way that he brings stunning vibrancy to a rather subdued color palette; it really directs the way that viewers see his images. It's definitely an art, and Brad does it so well! The concepts he comes up with seem to mesh with his tones and moods so well that he really has become a story-teller. This story-telling that takes place in Brad's work is what gives volume to his artistic visions. These visions help us connect with his work and really understand what it is he was trying to convey. It's a beautiful symbiosis that yields startling results.
Don't believe me? Go check out his stuff, right now!
Brad, I love that you know how to experiment and push yourself, and your dedication to your craft knows no bounds! You really are determined to do great things, and I foresee great things in your future!
I hope you keep pursuing what you love, because we all love watching you grow! Good luck!!
9th March, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
You are incredible. The magic that your imagination contains is limitless. You create some of the most unique and original photos I've ever seen. Throughout the time I’ve been following your work, you’ve grown an enormous amount, and I cannot wait to see just how much further this 365 project takes you. You are inspiring, both as a person, and photographer & I see nothing but good things in your future of photography."
6th February, 2012
Maike Born says:
I don't really know what to write about you but I'll try.
Your photos are impressive, amazing and all of them are unique.
Your love to the forest is showen in each of your photos. I love that you aren't afraid of the forest and its magical things. No, you have the special talent to use these magical parts in your photos.
Your 365 project is getting better and better with every day. It is like a bottle of wine, which is getting better and better with the years.
You're a dreamer, and dreamers are great!
Don't lose your faith, Brad, you're doing a great job and I hope that you never put your camera down!
25th September, 2011
"Brad's photography is quite simply, breathtaking.
His love of the forest and nature shines through his images, and what he goes through to get that one shot is so admirable! They always turn out magical.
Yep, magical is the word!
You're amazing Brad and I look forward to every upload of yours, you inspire me to head into the wild to shoot myself! Your creations are flawless and absolutely stunning.
Keep it up 'cause I'm a huge fan :D
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!"
22nd September, 2011
"(Yay! Now I can !)
So I wanted to say that Brad is an awesome photographer with a really creative mind, a mind not bound by the limits of what is right to do and what not to do to get the best shot ! I got my breath taken away on the first picture I saw and I will be following his page regularly now!
I was amazed on discovering his Flickr because even if it meant sitting among a swarm of hungry mosquitoes; getting in some dirty yellow water or even covering himself in mud... Man, he just went for it! So I am happy to have discovered a photographer with such an eye for detail, who shows an exemplary attitude and motivation. I appreciate also that his style is very distinct and constant, something that I have yet to found.
I wish him good luck and hope he continues to experiment with his self portraits who are so inspiring.
15th September, 2011
- Brad Wagner
- June 2011
- I am: