My photography exercise is just a record of the daily life of people in different places. If you find yourself in the images and wish that images be removed, please contact me. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- 在艋舺看到獨特的景觀 The Monga area of Taipei 305 photos, 63 members
- Hong Kong 43,733 photos, 1,863 members
- Hong Kong 香港 265,974 photos, 12,275 members
- Hong Kong Photographers 44,586 photos, 782 members
- Leica 481,883 photos, 11,751 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 621,225 photos, 23,755 members
- Fuji-x.com 81,158 photos, 1,863 members
- Fuji X-Pro 1 & XE-1&2 by Fujifilm 115,640 photos, 5,971 members
- Fuji x100s 48,239 photos, 4,802 members
3rd December, 2010
Paul Swee says:
"Love his photos..."
9th July, 2010
"Always such an inspiration to look at his pics. His unique style and tone."
7th March, 2010
"I have been following HL Tam's photos for several years now. His vision and images are an inspiration to how I photograph my community in San Francisco. His images catches the very essence of life in Hong Kong. I can practically hear the sounds and smell the smells when I view his images. Hong Kong can be a very difficult place to do street photography. Tam makes it seem easy."
23rd August, 2009
Yubai K says:
"H.L.Tam is mastering the catching of urban mood with aesthetical lighting, perfect composition, very rich human presence and always informative value. He’s bringing some rare things of the Asian realities to our eyes with style. I’ve always learn something from his shots and to me, he’s very inspiring and one of the best!"
26th May, 2009
Linc ~ says:
"Hong Kong is an ever changing city. H.L.Tam's photostream is a record of our city. With his camera, H.L.Tam can bring out the essenses of Hong Kong and locked the city in time.
Thanks for sharing your work with us.
22nd January, 2009
23rd December, 2008
"With these street pictures, does what I always intend to do but can't. I could spend ages looking at these pics."
8th September, 2008
Eddie . . says:
"Whenever I check out HK photos from HK related groups, his photos always stand out!"
30th August, 2008
- H.L. TAM
- March 2006
- Hong Kong
- I am: