heavenuphere's photostream Pro User
- Product Photography 50,410 photos, 7,573 members
- Product Photography Lighting Techniques 3,306 photos, 1,135 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 625 members
- Studio Portraits (Critiques) 36,254 photos, 5,333 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 290,433 photos, 18,831 members
- Canon 7D Digital SLR 311,945 photos, 9,790 members
- Wedding Photography 212,475 photos, 43,882 members
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash 25,646 photos, 3,284 members
- Digital Sports / Photojournalism Photography 147,394 photos, 6,575 members
- Canon EF-S 10-22 80,942 photos, 7,680 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,712 photos, 7,097 members
- De Doka (1 foto/1 comment) 195,687 photos, 2,279 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 474,495 photos, 17,333 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,411,302 photos, 123,491 members
- Polaroid 264,454 photos, 22,903 members
- Flickr API 801 photos, 11,661 members
- Photoshop Support Group 198,456 photos, 32,369 members
- 4Variations 999 photos, 354 members
- Kastelen in Nederland 2,151 photos, 199 members
- Quotes and Quotations 14,061 photos, 1,459 members
- top-f [ 25+ faves ] 35,052 photos, 12,190 members
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands 52,496 photos, 2,683 members
- My cat is growing up to be a long, lazy bed lounger 593 photos, 117 members
- Escheresque 4,109 photos, 803 members
- PhotoShop 95,761 photos, 16,966 members
- Concert Photography 177,424 photos, 33,145 members
- Live Music 447,825 photos, 26,565 members
- Nederland/The Netherlands 255,779 photos, 7,683 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 79,851 photos, 5,496 members
- Flickr Hacks 462 photos, 16,363 members
- Bridges 113,534 photos, 11,294 members
- Castles of Europe 64,577 photos, 6,146 members
- Furry Friday 40,259 photos, 1,922 members
- Technique 204 photos, 16,316 members
- * St Patrick's Day - the day before my Birthday * 225 photos, 32 members
- Cutouts 19,971 photos, 4,074 members
- Letters on the run 833 photos, 126 members
- FlickrCentral 6,077,974 photos, 183,646 members
- Bridging the Gap 55,674 photos, 6,913 members
- * Vanishing Points * 144,035 photos, 24,362 members
"I am Ellen's biggest fan.
I don't know how to begin to describe my amazement on Ellen's photos. I mean the colours, the clarity, the amazing point of view and oh the list just goes on and on. I could just favs them all! She's an official supplier for my desktop wallpaper. Her photo's take turn on filling up my desktop, I just can't get enough of them.
Personally, Ellen is such an wonderful friend. I don't know how many years have I known her on Flickr but she's always been there. Her visits and comments are very much awaited by me :D
You're an amazing person Ellen :)"
8th October, 2010
"Er zijn maar weinig mensen van wie ik er zelf naar uitzie dat ze op vakantie gaan. Dit is wel het geval bij Ellen. Haar fotoreportages van haar vakanties zijn indrukwekkend. Iedere keer dat je denkt dit was de laatste weet ze ons opnieuw te verrassen met weer iets mooiers. Haar foto’s van Italië en Noorwegen zijn voor mij een groot voorbeeld. Ik wens jou en ons nog veel van zulke vakanties toe!"
21st December, 2008
"It wasn't hard to zero in on Ellen's images. They stand high above the usual photographs. This woman has an incredible eye. I have used her images in magazine ads, and she is not only a professional, but is a pleasure to communicate with. She knows exactly when to go black and white, selective coloring, or all out saturation. Her passion for the shutter is proved time after time on her Flickr pages. I can get lost in her images for hours. Namaste, Ellen!"
31st March, 2008
*kth* mmmbbooo says:
"One of my very favourite photostreams to visit,always interesting and inventive,b&w's that are extraordinary in quality and colour shots that are a delight,from angular urban landscape to contemporary rock concerts.
Take a wander through Ellen's sets and enjoy yourself,be inspired :)"
16th December, 2007
"I've been watching Ellen's photos for more than 2 years. Can't believe until now I didn't write a testimonial for her. When I checked her profile again today, I finally realize I should write something down.
Ellen, is one of my favorite photographers on flickr.com and one of the greatest female photographers on flickr.com I dare to say. From the very beginning I visited her photostream, I could barely believe my eyes coz almost each photo she uploaded here is so beautiful and amazing! I just couldn't help adding almost every one of her photos here as a fave. Later on, I got used to that. That's Ellen, a photographer with great eye and excellent skill and lives under the heaven. (:"
21st June, 2007
"Wow I just saw her polaroid work very inventive......a must look for inspiration"
28th February, 2007
you just seem to out do yourself all the time !!.
you have a great eye for things and sure know how to capture them in pictures.
thank you for sharing them with us Ellen."
30th September, 2006
"Ellen lays before us a regular feast of black and white images that capture the eye and the imagination. With a love of beauty she shares her joy with us by revealing the places that have touched her heart and soul, and so touches and moves each and everyone of us who see her shots.
Thank you for being here Ellen.
Since January 2005 Ellen has become my bestest flickr friend and I look forward to the day when she is no longer a virtual person or a voice on the end of the phone. A day when she can show me how to take a better shot and meet oor cats!"
20th September, 2006
"I have been a member of flickr for a very short time and one of the first visits I made was to the "heavenuphere" site. Totally enthralled, Ellen is an amazing photographer. Ellen has such an eye for photography. I only wish I could "see" in same way Ellen does.The images that come from within Ellen's P&S camera knock my socks off. Ellen is loved by all I am sure and not forgetting Ellen's famous cat..a great team.
Thanks Ellen for you kind words and being a contact has made my day
5th August, 2006
I have never met her in person. What I do know is from her photos images presented here.
From all her post, my opinion is that she is an excellent digital imaging artist. Which have the "Laser Fine" Eyes cature all the extreme beautiful scene & presented as her master piece here.
I am impress & salute to her.
To me Ellen means Excellent & outstanding!!"
30th December, 2005
"This lady has amazing talent. A sensitive eye, capable of finding wonderful images in every day subjects. Her technical skill is outstanding. I find great pleasure in a daily visit to this site."
29th December, 2005
"Ellen has a wonderful eye for capturing beauty. She can find it all around her better than most are able to do.
30th November, 2005
"Ellen is flat out one of the most talented photographers i've met on flickr. Her ability to digitally capture the essence of beauty in landscapes, nature, architecture, and people keeps me coming back to her stream for more. And I'm never disappointed; just look through her stream and you'll see that each picture tells a story, each with such incredible composition instinct and vivid detail (especially her B&Ws). And she does all this with a p&s camera; that's real talent. Keep it up Ellen, we're all looking forward to the next one!"
7th November, 2005
Rob Millenaar says:
"Ellen has a love affair.... with her camera. And it shows! Her images show that passion and the great care she takes in making the photo's and in presenting them in her photo stream and sets.
Browsing through her sets is one of my favourite pastimes."
3rd November, 2005
"I have not been a member here at Flickr for all that long, but Ellen's work was among the first I noticed. She has a unique eye for detail and composition and she doesn't mind to get down in the dirt to make that shot perfect in her eyes.
Her photos make most people view them with amazement and her modesty and nice comment to other people's pictures show the great person she must be.
Unintentionally she has raised the bar for the quality of non professional photographers like her and she has gathered a large group of fans, waiting for her next picture to be uploaded."
17th October, 2005
Paul Verwymeren says:
"Ellen has an eye for making the ordinary, extraordinary. Her landscape shots are remarkable and some of my favorites. The way in which she composes her shots teaches me to see my surroundings in a different way each time I look through the lens."
27th March, 2005
"Really superb black & white images."
8th March, 2005
- October 2004
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Ellen van Bodegom Fotografie