My heart is gold, but there's no way it was meant to stay in my chest.
- Project 104 738 photos, 145 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 637 photos, 454 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 74,378 photos, 11,015 members
- e-Lomography 115,717 photos, 5,939 members
- Lomography for non-snobs 46,009 photos, 2,429 members
- Fans of Drummy ™©'s Endworld 128 photos, 46 members
- Me Through Your Eyes 346 photos, 336 members
- Camera Porn Friday 4,699 photos, 1,363 members
- Musically Challenged 2,264 photos, 382 members
- Identity & self portraits 150,904 photos, 11,327 members
- Young Photographers 1,941,498 photos, 77,329 members
- - The Dark inside me - 327 photos, 45 members
- TOPIC POSTED - "Getting Ready For Battle" 41 photos, 24 members
- Mission 24 3,102 photos, 1,159 members
- infinite flickr (please read posting rules) 608 photos, 3,633 members
- The Light Fantastic 589,773 photos, 29,544 members
- Project 365 1,652,758 photos, 27,745 members
- 365 or less 61,066 photos, 1,124 members
- *Inspired by music* 5,459 photos, 523 members
- Theme Of The Week - Dec 2 – 8: History 14,480 photos, 652 members
- My Face is My Canvas 7,341 photos, 1,247 members
- Creative self-portraits. 218,230 photos, 18,865 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 101,048 photos, 6,739 members
- Tell it with a song and a photo (don't forget lyrics, title and 16,175 photos, 2,552 members
- Poetry and Photographs, not just photographs. 19,394 photos, 2,639 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 292,529 photos, 18,203 members
- Mutants, Mutated, Mutations (Go crazy with Photoshop) 3,867 photos, 1,322 members
- PhotoShop 98,722 photos, 17,229 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 210,613 photos, 13,389 members
- Photoshop Support Group 213,262 photos, 32,831 members
- Self Portraits 119,353 photos, 9,816 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,953 photos, 100,219 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 59,799 photos, 2,894 members
- PHOTOSHOP is not a DIRTY WORD (Post 1 - comment 1) 65,077 photos, 8,541 members
- Teenage Photographers 780,877 photos, 32,365 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 192,984 photos, 16,469 members
- Uniquely post-processed self-portraits 3,220 photos, 786 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,207 photos, 44,420 members
- squareFormat 855,428 photos, 32,073 members
- Landscape 813,322 photos, 74,387 members
- silhouette 295,310 photos, 40,741 members
- flickr fan art 2,341 photos, 4,410 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,601 photos, 19,236 members
- Photographs of Italy 317,037 photos, 13,058 members
- Double Exposure 99,670 photos, 20,397 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 563,328 photos, 15,855 members
- FlickrCentral 6,642,031 photos, 196,198 members
- Little Ones in Black & White 33,109 photos, 4,576 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 95,021 photos, 6,804 members
- Black and White Dreams 41,509 photos, 6,535 members
"Hannah has created for viewers a world of quiet thoughts and the eerie symbolism I can only find in the likes of great authors such as Tennessee Williams and John Steinbeck. Her skill as a photographer is in few words a miracle and her creative ability never ceases to amaze me. She has become a wonderful inspiration to me as a photographer, as well as, someone i can look up too. So Thank you Hannah for oodles of inspiration and the wonderful pictures that you so generously give your all for.
14th October, 2010
Colton Witt says:
"Hanna, I hope this Testimonial does not get to long! For there is so much to say about your amazing style! Your darkness is so insperational, creative, and beautiful in its own ways! All your photos are new, never before seen ideas, and always brilliant! You are by far the most unique ( I really hope i spelt that right) photographer ive seen. Every photo you take tells such an immense story! The emotion in all of your work is amazing too!
All your film shots and any others you have ever shown and tried are amazing too!
Truely insperational you are!
You are the first person to show that there is so much beauty in such dark times.
I love that.
Besides darkness, the tones, color, and creativity in your work it truely outstandingly amazingly vibrantly awesome! There are many more words i could come up with, but i felt like that was a nice small proportion of what comes to mind! Your settings are also so cool! I would kill to have any places like some of the places you have for your photos! You find the perfect place for your photos! Also your poetry you create for shots are beautiful! I love to read what you write!
So the basic thing I am trying to say with this testimonial is that Hanna can think up something, weather it be dark or now, set it up, and exicute it brilliantly! I love every single thing she does! Her writing even is insperational and makes you think.
You are truely amazing Hanna.
Ps. I still remember the line you said "sometimes it takes dying every night, to live every day" And i plan on in the future to do a photo for that line. I just love it for some reason! And i can not wait for more photos! I really can't!"
5th October, 2010
"The artistry and the peieces of who you are can be seen through every photography. That is what makes a Hanna photo unique; That is what makes your photographs so addicting. Not only are they filled with brilliant concepts but they are just aesthetically wonderfu, which is rather rare. When I go through your stream it is like you've fell down the rabbit hole into Hanna's personal Wonderland. Which is how I apsire to make my photographs. I often find myself browsing your stream for inspiration, or just for dialog that goes through my mind looking at them. I know that your dreams and aspirations will become reality, because you have so much creativity and ambition. You have a truly gifted and brilliant mind, and I love how each shot is a glimpse of that."
30th July, 2010
Blake's Vision says:
"What can I say about this Twig’s artwork that it doesn’t already say for itself? A testimonial simply stating “see artwork” makes little sense, so I will do my best. Her artwork has that rare capacity to transport you to a world entirely of her making. Whether through interest of character, vividness of color, or depth of theme you are absorbed. The density of thought that goes into her images forces you to gravitate toward them, making this both warning and testimony. For it doesn’t take long before you find yourself waiting, with baited breath, for her next upload.
To the artist herself I give this simple wisdom, “Hannah, when you find yourself questioning an aspect of your life, either artistically or personally, know that the doubt is but a moment of blindness caused by the tremendous brilliance of your future.”"
1st May, 2010
"Hannah's photos are simply breathtaking. She has so much creativity and beautiful ways to make us see it. The first time I saw her photo stream, I instantly fell in love with it! I have to say she one of my favourite contacts on here! I really hope that she goes far with her photography and more people get to see how truly amazing she is! (:"
27th March, 2010
Zack Ahern says:
"I remember the first thought I had running across Hannah's work was, "How did I not find her sooner?" She really is one of the most creative people I have run across and has really grown into her shoes as an artist. I also have great respect for the fact that she will do anything for a photo and I have yet to be disappointed with any of her uploads, especially her conceptual work. Keep up the awesome work Hannah and you will go far ;)"
23rd February, 2010
"probably the current strongest creative force on flickr (at least that i know of)... her work is brilliant, innovative, completely fearless, and downright magical. it is beauty that takes your breath away, but gives back what it takes. i couldn't be a bigger fan. of anything."
4th February, 2010
"I just don't get what dandelion has to do with the eighties?
However, C-Dawg pwns. Munjoie!"
3rd February, 2010
Steven Sites says:
"Hannah's work is absolutely stunning. If you take the time to move further back through her stream, you'll quickly realize that this talent is nothing newly discovered. Her work is consistently jaw-dropping, her concepts awe-inspiring, and with every single upload, you notice that somehow, she continues to improve. After following her for just a short time, I already have complete faith that she will not disappoint any time soon. She takes her art seriously and her passion is inspiring. I'm very glad I discovered her, and I look forward to seeing her continue to grow."
1st February, 2010
- Hannah Capra
- May 2009
- I am: