living in Portland, Oregon and loving the city.
photography is a hobby... that I love. I own a D50 and "borrow" camera accessories and toys from my dad. Unfortunately most of his camera lenses are pre-automatic days and if my film slr wasn't so heavy i'd carry it around and use it more.
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,626,635 photos, 223,842 members
- Paper Crafting 52,534 photos, 3,496 members
- Paper Fetish 41,862 photos, 3,249 members
- Silhouette America 9,908 photos, 3,450 members
- This Old House: Please read posting guidelines,thanks. 7,662 photos, 781 members
- Pink Martini 74 photos, 61 members
- Hewn & Hammered 3,743 photos, 427 members
- Portland Art & Architecture 5,096 photos, 419 members
- Craftsman Bungalow 1,927 photos, 449 members
- vintage postcards 68,538 photos, 2,391 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,651 photos, 1,240 members
- Shabby Chic Furniture 2,279 photos, 441 members
- Wagon Club 687 photos, 126 members
- HGTV.ca - Style Sheet 1,509 photos, 257 members
- DIYWeddings 952 photos, 191 members
- Nikon D50: Weddings / Reception / Party 1,705 photos, 324 members
- B&W 3,288,991 photos, 162,150 members
- Light(Bulb) 1,311 photos, 1,515 members
- Pacific Crest Trail 1,579 photos, 247 members
- Domino Magazine 28,339 photos, 3,601 members
- Pretty Organized 9,684 photos, 4,725 members
- Buildings/Architecture 901,746 photos, 34,641 members
- Light in Architecture 49,447 photos, 5,115 members
- Portland Photo Geeks 31,506 photos, 934 members
- all the tiny horses pdx 302 photos, 128 members
Pete&Hannah's pics says:
"MY testimonial to Hanmei; she is the craftiest person I have ever met. Who makes wedding cakes out of diapers!
She is taken!?! What a rip! Whoever has her is one lucky guy.
H-Mae, keep the photos coming. You have a great eye and its fun to see what you capture. Pete! and Ian (and Hannah too!) otherwise known as HiP!"
31st August, 2008
- han-mei chiang
- August 2006
- portland, usa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- project engineer
- swanky & chiang