Hani Amir's photostream Pro User
I lost the pieces of my mind the day i was born, the day i find them all is the day i die.
17 21, I like music, making music, playing bass, guitar, drums, taking photos, reading books. Cheese. Yeah, cheese is great. Try some sometime.
Photography is haram!
October 18th 2007: Photography was just a hobby when I opened this account. I never thought it would become my passion, my life, and the way I best love expressing myself. Thank you all for the support and encouragement, I would have never even though of applying myself to this so much if it weren't for you all, my friends =)
I'd like to especially thank my mum for lending me her first camera (the coolpix; which much to her disdain has gotten its fair share of abuse); and loads and loads of thanks to both my parents who believed in my photos enough to buy me my first DSLR, something that had seemed like a distant dream after I became obsessed with capturing the world through the lens. And ofcourse all my friends whose encouragement and appreciation have helped me through the gloomiest of times. Also a very special thanks to Azzu for his support (through advice and lending me his lenses) which I would be nowhere without.
October 29th 2007: I turned 18 today!
October 29th 2008: Still alive
I'm selling prints of a few select photos from:
Contact me for info, queries, muffin donations, prints, out of boredom at: email@example.com
Photos of Hani Amir (1)
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 231,724 photos, 16,283 members
- 10,000 Perfect Artful Expressions 8,040 photos, 690 members
- Your Art - Not Photography 399,228 photos, 26,470 members
- Artworks on Paper 251,665 photos, 11,282 members
- MONSTER SEED 19,527 photos, 1,430 members
- IHC on Flickr 597 photos, 89 members
- Nikon D3100,D3200,D5100,D5200,D7000,D7100 and open to all. 217,665 photos, 13,022 members
- October 10, 2010 1,863 photos, 2,585 members
- 101010 - Flickr Project 5,322 photos, 1,823 members
- 10.10.10.10 AM GMT ART project 1,007 photos, 546 members
- Flickr 10-10-10 4,038 photos, 1,623 members
- I AM NIKON 349,644 photos, 14,303 members
- Somebody else's cat 47,615 photos, 8,152 members
- 100 Reasons You Should Smile- The Book Project 1,075 photos, 320 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,884 photos, 19,477 members
- Worldnomads.com 2009 Travel Photography Scholarship 3,567 photos, 1,121 members
- * Travel Photography by World Nomads * 182,336 photos, 6,386 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 34,321 photos, 1,127 members
- FiNS Group 47,484 photos, 1,397 members
- SeriousCompacts.com 105,897 photos, 2,897 members
- 1984 maldives 51 photos, 97 members
- Maldives Flickr Challenges 1,100 photos, 286 members
- All Day I Dream About Photography 83,283 photos, 3,551 members
- Stop violence or ..let us to do something 430 photos, 258 members
- I AM DAMN BORED! 3,060 photos, 237 members
- Dhivehin 451 photos, 163 members
- Maldivian 35mm and Medium Format Film Junkies 72 photos, 24 members
- Badhalakah Enmen / Unite for Change 164 photos, 112 members
- Flickr Fuvahmulah 1,300 photos, 237 members
- Life is Music 259 photos, 73 members
- LOMO FAQ 201 photos, 146 members
- Fuvahmulah pics 908 photos, 169 members
- The Maldives Experience 454 photos, 70 members
- photo[Slap] 19,546 photos, 1,351 members
- Photoshop Support Group 198,477 photos, 32,369 members
- Water Sports in Maldives 432 photos, 260 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 634,738 photos, 30,846 members
- Thought Crime Magazine 181 photos, 209 members
- Ramazan Photos 8 photos, 34 members
- Wetpixel Underwater Photography 67,122 photos, 2,824 members
- Auto Maldives 153 photos, 137 members
- Flickr 888 4,895 photos, 10,498 members
- Maldives, The United Paradise 157 photos, 47 members
- BMX 20,669 photos, 2,440 members
- Xtreme Sports 84,930 photos, 6,282 members
- SPORTS ACTION 306,350 photos, 22,502 members
- Fishing In the Maldives 204 photos, 248 members
- World Wide Photographers 126,926 photos, 7,224 members
- Maldives in Black and White 602 photos, 310 members
- Maldives in B&W 305 photos, 30 members
"One look at his stream you realise it's something special. Here's an artist who holds his own amidst all the trite on Flickr. His love for the subjects, social consciousness & sense of humanity all come through in strong imagery. Still very young, he'll go a long way."
25th January, 2010
Susannah B says:
"his work is very lively, diverse, and interesting"
27th December, 2008
":) You astonished me being so young Dude! There is much more wisdom in your pictures than one can give a credit to an nineteen year old man. Thank you for put so much truth and live energy into your work.
Keep on sharing your eyes catches with the world. So nice to hit upon somebody like you... :))"
18th December, 2008
"You’ll discover a whole new universe in Hani’s stream. And just when you think he cannot get any better, he goes out and proves you wrong."
6th April, 2009
"Luv the story of his pics which he shows in his style. Very artistic and makes you wait for the next pic! :)"
30th July, 2008
"What draws me most to Dude's pictures is the way he tells a story with each photograph in his stream. With his documentary style photography, every image that he displays comes to life with a past, present and future, and that, to me, is an accomplishment far beyond the ordinary. Good luck, Dude. You will be going places, and you well deserve it."
27th May, 2008
"i could browse through this haanis photo stream all day without diverting my attention. all i can say is Duuuuuuuuuude.. awesome stuff...
looking forward to working on some big projects with you."
20th April, 2008
"Dude Crush is a wonderful photographer. He has a great photostream to explore. I always liked the colour tones tht u use in your pics!! Keep em comin!! :)"
24th March, 2008
"just tell me exactly where in yr brain those creative genes r bro,need some of them.god have given u a talent kid,may b this is yr calling.just keep on going,dont ever look back. : )"
27th January, 2008
"FANTASTIC EYES ATTACHED TO A FANTASTIC MIND!
This is talent! With beautiful, concrete proof in all his photographs. Hani I wish you the best of luck. With this work, you're bound to get wayy far!
Amazing stuff, and at such a young age!"
31st December, 2007
"The reaches of Flickr...My look at the world has changed [I have changed] since I came across Dude Crush's photos. What I love about his photos is that we never know what comes next: a beautiful and artistic close up of a blossom that makes you weep or a stark in-your-face street photo, critical, questioning and controversial.
It is hardly possible to live farther apart from each other, yet his photos bridge any distance. Yep, I am an addict..."
13th December, 2007
"Absorption of amusement captivated & expressive in speaking out talent with his camera .
This dude has it in him."
11th November, 2007
Millzero Photography says:
"Too creative to handle. Always there is something interesting about his pictures.
Great work little guy"
4th November, 2007
"Photography for me is not about taking postcard-perfect pictures, but rather documenting a place, a person or an event with your own distinct style- 'the world through one's own eyes'. Hani has quite elegantly achieved just that and is a great inspiration to any new photographer. His style is very unique and has shown phenomenal improvement since his first photos."
26th July, 2007
"He's come on massively since his first photos, and is one of the people that inspired me to start photography (just as a hobby, of course). The pictures not only look great but almost always have a good story behind them, and he's certainly made me want to visit the Maldives sometime ;P"
15th July, 2007
"looks like a lost artist with an impressive resume' i gotta say.we need young talented ppl around here and dude i think u got the potential.ND YESH CHEESE!!!awesome.hope to c ya out there with ur music,and im sure its good stuff.dun give up is all i gotta say and dreams do come true.ust gotta try a bit harder right"
1st July, 2007
"Agreed. When this guy gets a DSLR, we better all watch out. I'm scared already."
18th June, 2007
Afey Haneef says:
"this guy is awesome. i like each and every shot on his photostream. his style is totally unique. Dude_Crush style of photography - ROCKS! . Keep it coming bro. U've got what it takes. All the best."
17th June, 2007
Tijana J. says:
"There's a great future ahead of him. So young and so talented.His work is a pure beauty.He's got an eye and he knows how. An great artist to be!"
15th June, 2007
"young and extra ordinarily talented dude with lots of wisdom to share in his photos. has always a reason to capture a moment, deep if not shallow. a MUST see flickr stream!!!!"
4th June, 2007
- Hani Amir
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Single
- dudecrushdude [at] gmail.com